[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Just found out i have melanoma, it has metastasized to my inner

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 4

File: adfgafgadfg.jpg (10KB, 233x144px) Image search: [Google]
adfgafgadfg.jpg
10KB, 233x144px
Just found out i have melanoma, it has metastasized to my inner organs.

I will be dead within a year.
>>
lucky

orgiginalo
>>
>>34775658
Why dont you go to Facebook to brag about your good life you filthy normie. You're whats wrong with this board, making it soc tier
>>
Start asking for lots of pain meds and lots of benzos and shit, there isn't a doctor who'll say no. Enjoy the next year of your life being completely fucked up all day erry day.
>>
>>34775658
That means you've got a year to prepare. That's more than enough time.
>>
can i have your stuff?
origioli
>>
Well jell anon-san
>>
>>34775658
How do I get melanoma?

Is it quick?
>>
>>34775658
Can I order it on the deep web?

>>34775760
>>
If you are being serious, you have my meaningless condolences. In a large way, I do not want to live. But if I were to find out I had terminal stage four cancer, I would probably cry like a bitch. Because suddenly everything would be placed in a new perspective. Anyway, if you are being serious you should probably get off this board and spend the rest of your short life doing everything you have not done. I am not talking about going to school, getting a job. But seeing the world, doing every sort of drug, fucking prostitutes, write a manifesto, fight ISIS. Go out with a bang.
>>
>>34775729
No fuck off, i am going to burn all i own in a pyre.
Fuck this world.
>>
>>34775810
You are right, i am going to write a manifesto and join ISIS. Maybe go out in a bang in one of those ISIS car bombs.
>>
File: 1486595163066.jpg (6KB, 205x211px) Image search: [Google]
1486595163066.jpg
6KB, 205x211px
Goodnight, fatanon, we will/won't miss you.
>>
>>34775824
selfish cunt
>>
>>34775850
ISIS has lost its novelty. If you want real fame, you have to act alone and do it in a first world country that doesn't get attacked often.
>>
>>34775850
Whatever suits you. If you join ISIS I hope an Israeli soldier shoots you through the heart and as you are bleeding out you watch in horror as he takes all your shekels.
>>
>>34775912
Yeah do it for the WPLA(White Peoples Liberation Army). That is if you can get out of your bed you fat fuck.
>>
haha, serves you right for being a subhuman with flawed dna
>>
>>34775810
I respect your self awareness
>>
bye faggot, I'll miss you
>>
>>34775658
watch as much anime as possible and play as many games as possible. Don't forget to travel as much as possible too.
Have children if you want to leave something behind.
Upload stuff to the internet archive too.
>>
this tbqphwy >>34775709

also stop wasting your limited life on 4chan something we should all be doing

all these edgelords are mortals too and will experience this one day except in the unlikely event they die instantly, then all the chirping BTFO REK'D will go out the window
>>
im sorry OP, i hope you find a way to enjoy your time that you have left
>>
>>34775927
truly horrifying lmaooo
>>
>>34775658
What have you always wanted to do?
>>
Fuck this life im going to end it while im still in control.
>>
>>34775658
Good bye anon
Well all be there on ther side one day.
See you there.
>>
I'm sorry. I don't know what to do. This is my fear, that one day I'll get cancer or die somehow, and I will have wasted my life doing nothing.

Fuck this. I'm doing something now. You still have a year, OP. I could still die before you. You have access to pain meds. Live your life while you still have it.
>>
>>34775658
This happened because you are a normie that left the house regularly enough to get sun-induced skin cancer
Fuck off and die
Thread posts: 29
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.