[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>went out for a smoke >dad was outside >fuck-restingbitchface.jpeg

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 2

File: I DON'T KNOW WHAT TO DO.jpg (39KB, 599x555px) Image search: [Google]
I DON'T KNOW WHAT TO DO.jpg
39KB, 599x555px
>went out for a smoke
>dad was outside
>fuck-restingbitchface.jpeg
>lit up a cigarette
>he started lecturing me as usual for being a useless jobless selfish idiot
>something snapped in me
>started going on about how he made me drop out, get a job and throw away my life because money was tight
>how when I went to school I always wore old clothes with holes in them
>not allowing me to go hang out with kids after school and just sit at home bored all the time
>how he made me throw away a job I was passionate about and made good money working with nice people and work in another place with lazy, uncooperative grown ass men who don't know how to manage their families and all they do at work is bitch about them
>told him about the time when I started having weekly panic attacks for no reason (sometimes a panic attack would a whole day) and became a shut-in all he did was ridicule me
>when I try speaking to them (my parents) they'd either ignore me and act like I'm not there and then walk away, or just shit talk me
And about some other

>then he started crying and saying "I want to fix everything"
>I went on a tangent saying shit like "Yeah, after destroying my reputation in town, talking to other people about me behind my back since I was 14, trying your hardest to put me down every time I try to turn my life around and get away and always remind of how much of a piece of shit I am. Yeah, thanks but no thanks, if you want to help please stay away from me"
>went back to my room
>opened a bottle
>didn't feel like drinking
>felt good and WAY less anxious than usual

What the fuck is wrong with?
>>
Oh, you got to that point where you can beat him up. Welcome to adulthood, make good decisions.
>>
>>34775632
Wow take your blog posts back to Facebook idiot no one wants to hear you drone on and on about petty squabbles
>>
File: images.jpg (7KB, 205x246px) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
7KB, 205x246px
>>34775672
I tried that when I was 16 but he beat the shit out of me each time.
But I don't wanna do that anymore, I just wanted him to get off my back.
I didn't want to be that mean to him, he's old.
I should've just kept my mouth shut and not say things I can't take back.
>>
>>34775844
So apologize, but make plans to move out.
>>
>>34775726
>complaining about petty squabbles
>visiting 4chan

See where you went wrong?
>>
>>34775844
He feels bad, get him to help you, resources, time, whatever.
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.