[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why are fembots so boring? Stop sending "funny" videos

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 163
Thread images: 20

File: 1481692256531.jpg (79KB, 800x533px) Image search: [Google]
1481692256531.jpg
79KB, 800x533px
Why are fembots so boring? Stop sending "funny" videos and stop talking in memes, triple-post-ironically calling me "daddy" isn't witty RREEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
Fug, how do you even get fembots to talk to you?
>>
>>34774118
>Why are fembots so boring?
the fuck am I suppose to do? just sit here and be eye candy?
>talk in memes and 4chan culture shit
>"stop, you're annoying"
>talk normally
>"wow you're boring"

sorry I'm not a world class race car driver with tons of awesome stories. I've been sitting in my room consuming media since I was 4. what the fuck you think I have to say about anything?
>>
nothing wrong with calling your man daddy don't kink shame I bet you sniff farts ORIGINALLLAA
>>
File: Retard.jpg (30KB, 600x400px) Image search: [Google]
Retard.jpg
30KB, 600x400px
>He fell for the females can be robots too meme
>>
>>34774158
Yeah the problem is that they somehow think it's funny or amusing if they say it "ironically" all the time
Vape in my pussy and call me your memeslut daddy xD <3
>>
>>34774152
>just sit here and be eye candy

yes thats all youre good for
>>
>>34774152
>just sit here and be eye candy?
What else can you do?
>>
>>34774118
Talking and especially texting to women in general is so fucking boring. They always reply with simple shit that doesnt contribute to the conversation
>>
>>34774118
Incest is cool. Bless those fembots that call people daddy.
>>
File: 1440905781404.jpg (150KB, 1028x1605px) Image search: [Google]
1440905781404.jpg
150KB, 1028x1605px
>>34774152
>>34774199
>tfw no memeslut fembot gf to let me fist her pussy
>>
>>34774152

Women are fucking boring

No wonder we can only think of fucking you, there's nothing else you 're good for
>>
>>34774242
>What else can you do?
consume media and drugs
that's all I do because everything else is stupid shit not worth doing
>>
>>34774282
>druggie femanon

fucking gross
>>
>>34774282
>consume media and drugs
> I've been sitting in my room consuming media since I was 4
literally be my gf you are perfect
>>
>>34774265
Admittedly I'm not an interesting person, but mostly because I've never had the drive to do anything except the short amount of time I played volleyball in highschool, but in all fairness, what do you think makes you so interesting? Just like me you sit in your ass all day and play videogames
>>
>>34774282
muh 420
>>
>>34774199

not this girl :)
oo0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0
>>
>>34774308
>what do you think makes you so interesting
Being capable of in-depth, interesting conversations. Something you're clearly not capable of, which is quite expectable of a woman.
>>
>>34774308
will you be my original gf?
>>
>>34774320
>implying I have weed connections
I just abuse my xanax from the doctors.
>>
>>34774327
let's talk. what interesting topics are you into, in-depth?
>>
>>34774361
>xanax addict

worse than heroin addicts
>>
>>34774118
WOW this Norman has fembots crawling over his dick calling him daddy and such and he's fucking complaining about it is this bait???

fffuxcking HELL THIS IS THE LAST STRAW

NORMIES GETOUT NOOW REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
>>34774308
>what do you think makes you so interesting?
We're not interesting but we're not boring either. We can come up with conversations of whatever subject interests us while you bitches always use the same shit arguments and replies all the time. If our conversations were boring you wouldn't be slutting it up for attention here but on facebook or reddit right now.
>>
What is it with you anons either being full of blind hate and being complete assholes to any femanons or kissing their ass so desperately hard. It feels like there's not enough middle ground and rarely any proper discussion. Most femanon replies are: "GET OUT ROASTIE" or "PLS BE MY GF U R LITERLY PERFECT"
>>
>>34774376
it is what it is
I wish I had shroom connections. those are my preferred drug
>>
>>34774369
Doesn't work like that. I just talk about something with someone and the conversation goes on to whatever lengths we are capable of taking it to. You should understand at least this much.
>>
>>34774369
Hop into some thread about anything and try to last until it's archived and reply to posters making them engaging without ever saying you're a woman.
>>
>>34774401
baby i can get you any drug you want, be my gurf
>>
>>34774401
I would not fuck you. Just letting you know.
>>
>>34774394
it's all part of our master plan to purge femanons from this board
>>
>>34774327
First, I doubt your conversations are amazing, but rather "enough to keep the conversation going"
Second, you're assuming I'm not capable of conversation, what I'm saying is I've never sailed around the world, I don't have anything outside of a few short anecdotes to talk about, I like sports and that's something you can talk about pretty much anyone with for a while
But yea, you've got enough in there to write a best seller. Your life is probably just as uninteresting as mine
>>
File: 1382486748683.png (1MB, 941x1200px) Image search: [Google]
1382486748683.png
1MB, 941x1200px
Can a femanon pretend to be my gf till valentine's day? There is nothing special about me and I'm a selfhating weeb.
>>
>>34774394
>yfw i regularly post both of those opposite examples
>>
>>34774419
lmao why would I fuck you, either?
you're probably just as boring as me, maybe even more so since you're like some straight edge cunt
>>
>>34774394
That only happens when you bitches make it clear for everyone to see that "i'm a girl btw hur" and you completely derail any discussion with your attention-whoring habits. Also, we don't want women around here.
>>
>>34774308
People without interesting experiences usually read books to appear more interesting. Doesn't work if you only read memeshit.
>>
>>34774443
You probably wouldn't fuck anyone on this board so why are you even here
>>
>>34774401
lol disgusting drug users flooding our board
>>
>>34774443
>maybe even more so since you're like some straight edge cunt
thinking that using drugs makes you somehow more interesting. typical female.
>>
>>34774443
Stop embarrassing yourself, honey. You're not getting this virgin dick. Ever.

You're only humiliating yourself. Have some dignity.
>>
>>34774469
girls who abuse xanax are a special type of scum and no one should ever talk to them
>>
>>34774394
those with strong convictions feel the need the express themselves. If you want a proper conversation with people in the middle, don't reveal the fact you're a woman.
>>
>>34774428
>what I'm saying is I've never sailed around the world, I don't have anything outside of a few short anecdotes to talk about, I like sports and that's something you can talk about pretty much anyone with for a while
Yeah, you don't need a bunch of amazing life experiences to have a conversation, nor should you try to form conversation out of anecdotes, for fuck's sake. As a first step, stop talking about yourself, or at least limit it. The way you're talking about lacking the experiences, it's obvious that's what you consider a good conversation, you talking about yourself. I know most women absolutely LOVE hearing the sound of their own voice, but you might want to take into note that others want to hear their own voice once in a while as well.
>>
>>34774483
Person A
>does nothing
Person B
>does nothing, consume drugs from time to time

Person B is objectively more interesting than A.
>>
>>34774510
yeaaa maannnnn drugs are so interesting mannnnn smoke weeeeeed broooooo
>>
File: 1438818446712.jpg (101KB, 500x634px)
1438818446712.jpg
101KB, 500x634px
>>34774489
Pleeeeeeeeeaaaaaaseeee Anon? ;_; Just a little?
>>
>>34774541
yaaa man nothing is so interesting mannnn whoa look at all this nothing I'm doing, so fun
>>
>>34774510
>consume drugs from time to time
Implying that consuming drugs is somehow more valuable than whatever is quoted inside your "nothing". I could use your shit logic for everything.

Person A
>does nothing
Person B
>does nothing, eats chocolate from time to time

Person B is """objectively""" more interesting than A.

I'm sorry for explaining this but your stupid post got me urging to make it very clear to you why you're dumb.
>>
>>34774308

I'm a cyborg so I get out know some people and I have creative hobbies so I'm pretty sure I'm more intreresting than you
>>
File: blocked.png (203KB, 1363x693px) Image search: [Google]
blocked.png
203KB, 1363x693px
Fembots send me nudes you fucking cunts, rite now or I will beat the shit out of every one of you.
>>
>>34774388
I guess I misspoke since I can talk about things and have "in depth conversations about a few things that I'm interested in
And yea, I come here because I can have a decent conversation occasionally, though I mostly lurk, and it's somehow less meme filled than VG
>>34774454
>Appear more interesting
I'm not going to be something pretentious cunt who reads the first 5 pages of Dostoyevsky and thinks they're the Dos Equis guy, I'm trying to learn French since languages are generally considered interesting and actually require an investment of time, effort, and consistency
>>
>>34774510
Person A is objectively more interesting and has more experiences since they are at least conscious for longer periods of time.

Druggies are no different than a patient who slips into a coma once in a while. What have they got to talk about? That one time they passed out? That other time they got "fucked up" and almost died.
>>
>>34774557
duuuuude i think you neeeeed another hitttt yeaaaaaaaaaaaaa
>>
>>34774559
>Person A
>>does nothing
>Person B
>>does nothing, eats chocolate from time to time
>Person B is """objectively""" more interesting than A.
that's true

A has nothing, B has chocolate. Chocolate is more interesting than a lack of anything
>>
>>34774394
Because a "Hi, fembot here" post doesn't invite normal discussion, it will either be met with a "fuck off" or with someone asking for contact details
>>
>>34774505
I prefer not to talk to as few people as possible for as little as possible, so no what I mean is that when people ask questions about me I don't have a lot of amazing answers
>>
>>34774590
>Person A
>does nothing, has a penis
>Person B
>does nothing, has a vagina
>Person B is objectively more interesting than Person A
>>
>>34774408
i was asking what you're interested in. did you not understand?

>>34774413
most threads are shitty bait designed to get a rise out of people with nothing interesting said because people are just repeating arguments that have been rehashed many times before. this guy claimed to be a master conversationalist but i don't see it.
>>
>>34774607
that's true too
>>
https://www.google.com/amp/www.esquire.com/news-politics/news/amp26244/smart-means-sex-and-drugs-and-staying-up/

Straight Edge weeaboos BTFO

Not only are druggies smarter than you they're having more sex, too
>>
>>34774598
>it will either be met with a "fuck off" or with someone asking for contact details
yes, this is the problem. is this how you all behave when you see boobies attached to a person in real life?
>>
>>34774573
>I can have a decent conversation occasionally
Proof that I'm right. Now just leave the board and only comeback when you don't feel the need to post that you're a woman for every one to see. We don't care about your sex and if that's the only way you can be heard here then you better just leave because you're an attention-whore.
>and it's somehow less meme filled than VG
Typical covert attention-whoring. No one asked the boards you browse and that adds nothing to your argument. Cut the bullshit and leave, please.
>>
File: 1435092862165.jpg (31KB, 680x434px) Image search: [Google]
1435092862165.jpg
31KB, 680x434px
>>34774118
desu getting called Daddy would be kinda hot. Of course I will never get to experience it, but at least in my mind it would be.
>>
>>34774573
The jig is up, guy. No woman types shitposts as intricate as this.
>>
>>34774630
I don't run around posting "fembot her" "femanon here" "grill here teehee", but when you make a post specific to women just thought hearing from the horse's mouth would he preferable
>>
>>34774308
There's probably some reasonably interesting guys on here, women not so much

I've lived abroad for 5 years, organised an event with over a thousand participants, read a lot of books and am fairly well-cultured, have done several sports over the years, attend a prestigious university etc. I've also had people tell me that they find me interesting so I guess I at least can be engaging
>>
File: 1484041190509.jpg (182KB, 960x720px) Image search: [Google]
1484041190509.jpg
182KB, 960x720px
>>34774394
Because most women are absolutely uninteresting, dull and worthless. The only reason men bother with women is because they're thirsty as fuck. Without that horniness, there's no reason to deal with the attentionwhoring.

>>34774612
>did you not understand?
Obviously not.
>Guns, hunting, militarily matters, including tactics, operational skill and strategy
>History
>Philosophical and political discussions, especially when drunk. >Music, though I have no in-depth knowledge and simply listen across the genres
>Slight interest in DIY
>Fishing
>Alcohol
>Excercise
I'd say those are the primary ones, but I'm somewhat interested in too many things to list here.
>>
>>34774118
I wish I had a fembot talk to me in funny vids and memes and called me daddy. I'd knew she'd be okay with it and I could finally BEE MYSELF.

The only convos I had are like
"huy, what are u doing"
"oh thats cool"
"...."
>>
>>34774629
No, but what do you expect if the content of the post is just the information that you're a woman

If you make an argument or post something interesting you will get actual replies, saying that you're a women won't just make men jump in to entertain you
>>
>>34774489

>honey
>you're not getting this nanana

If you're going to LARP as a straight guy learn how to talk like one first
>>
>>34774394
it all has to do with pre-fap and post-fap

pre-fap anons want gfs and sex
post-fap anons hate women and don't want anything to do with them

if an anon is mean to you because you're a girl he probably just finished fapping
>>
>female
>Robots

What the fuck happened to this place? Females cannot be robots, they can cry for attention and have a million betas come to her rescue. Only men can be robots, we are the OUTCASTS. When we cry out for help, we get called weak faggots and to shut our fucking mouths.. Tired of meme depressed women. Get fucked you dumb CUNTS. I'd fucking bite a piece of your faces off of all of you mother fucking false pretending little bastards.
>>
>>34774622
Can confirm, had lot of sex and am smarterest, also was a druggie.
>>
>>34774612
>i was asking what you're interested in. did you not understand?
Make a thread for that then, you retard. The subject of this one is on OP.
>this guy claimed to be a master conversationalist but i don't see it.
You don't need to be a master at anything to not act like a female attention-whore.
>>34774629
>yes, this is the problem. is this how you all behave when you see boobies attached to a person in real life?
I don't have anything about women in public spaces. They ignore me I ignore them. But you bitches come to this board that has its own culture of women hating for attention-whoring. Your comparison sucks.
>>34774665
>I don't run around posting "fembot her" "femanon here" "grill here teehee", but when you make a post specific to women just thought hearing from the horse's mouth would he preferable.
You got baited and you did just as you said. Also, the question on OP is not directly directed to women.
>Why are fembots so boring?
NOT: Why are YOU fembots so boring.
You don't have any obligation to defend women's honor or something in here of all places. Proof that pushing the right button will just make you fucker go "i'm a girl just so you know" easily and begin the stream of attention-whoring.
>>
>>34774679
>generic pol tough guy #1310298048
wow anon you're every woman's dream. excuse me while I change my panties
>>
>>34774669
I admitted I'm not an interesting person, I don't have the drive to get out and try all kinds of new things and go strange places and meet people, in terms of uni, I like science and history in school but never enough to find something I would enjoy later in life so I never went, in the year or so that I would've been the only thing that interests me is having a family
And now you're going to make a post in another thread complaining about "where are muh traditional women" then come back here and say I'm a shitty, boring person for my main interest being family
>>
>>34774746
>anon is one person

There's nothing wrong with being family oriented, especially as a woman. The point wasn't even that you have to be interesting, just that if you want an engaging discussion you shouldn't mention that you're female
>>
>>34774746
>I admitted I'm not an interesting person
NO ONE CARES. STOP REWORDING YOUR POSTS AND REPOSTING THEM ALL THE TIME.
>I like science and history in school but never enough to find something I would enjoy later in life so I never went, in the year or so that I would've been the only thing that interests me is having a family
NO ONE ASKED ANYTHING ABOUT YOU!
>"where are muh traditional women"
traditional women are not addicted to drugs
AND OUR COMPLAININGS ABOUT ANYTHING WOMEN IS ONLY OUR PROBLEM. NOT YOURS.
>>
>>34774746
>the only thing that interests me is having a family
You are nonwhite and want to do this with a white man.
>>
>>34774739
Not really as tough on women as most here but this is exactly what pisses guys off here

That dude went through 5-10 different hobbies he has at least a modest knowledge of/interest in and you boil it down to "lel generic man lol at men"

He's cycled through more interests in a day than you have in your entire life and you are going to mock and talk shit to him? Nah.
>>
>>34774786
I only said I was because it was half relevant to thread and if I didn't the comments would be complaining about white knighting
>>34774792
I'll stop posting after this
Where the fuck did you get that I'm on drugs?
Also, I only mentioned thing I like or didn't like because if I said I didn't have any interest in anything in school you would've called me boring anyway
>>
>>34774618
>>34774607
>>34774590
>>34774559
>person a does not do drugs
>person b does drugs regularly

>person a does not do drugs because they are strong willed and stay true to their perceived quality of personality
>person b does drugs because 'lol it makes me interesting maaaan haha XD'

Fucking retarded bitch, kill yourself.
>>
>>34774727
>>34774693
do you enjoy torturing yourself? women on /r9k/ know not to reveal their gender if they want a conversation irrelevant to gender. so you are coming into threads like this knowing women will reveal their gender and arguing that they are boring trash who only want attention for being women. and then you go into other threads where sometimes, you are having a real conversation with an "anon" who is a woman but you will never have your point of view on a woman's ability to have a conversation changed because she can't let you know she's a woman if she wants to continue the conversation. do you see how this reinforces your negative stereotypes?
>>
File: 1484041209499.jpg (188KB, 960x720px)
1484041209499.jpg
188KB, 960x720px
>>34774739
A few things.
>generic pol tough guy #1310298048
No, an ordinary, average man. I don't know where you live for you to think men are anything but masculine.
I am not interested in these things to gain attention, or to get laid, like women tend to be and like you clearly are, but I'm interested in them because I like them and find them interesting. I enjoy taking part in these things. It's no wonder you're unpopular if you're the typical roastie cunt, only NEET.
Your cuntshaming has no worth online. I never had access to the hole between your legs, so I couldn't give less about you denying access to me. I also value all my interests more than I value vaginas. I can have a quick wank to get rid of my thirst and that's it.
If you're still wondering why anons don't like women, it's because we can't fuck you, so we have no interest in your toxic, dull and passive aggressive personalities. The typical woman exists only for herself, she takes part in activites to garner attention from men and she herself holds no real views, but simply adopts the views of her surroundings to fit in. Pretty much the opposite to men.
>>
>>34774152
talk about what you like?

lmao women are even more autistic than autistic men

just have conversations about your interests and hobbies
>>
>tfw you were justhere to defend your right to practice ddlg and it becomes a drug debate. hahahaa
>>
>>34774839
>it was half relevant
it was never relevant, no one is going to say shit to you when you realize that no one needs to know you're female here and its better that you keep it to yourself if you want to post.
>Where the fuck did you get that I'm on drugs?
thought you were the other femanon
>school
on second thought, just leave. we don't need underage retards in here.
>>
>>34774857
>knowing women will reveal their gender
just a tiny effort to show that this is unwanted. they will be perceived as attention-whores when they use the "i'm a girl" card to make things gravitate towards themselves and derail the thread.
>do you see how this reinforces your negative stereotypes?
i don't care. if they come here for attention-whoring i will treat them like shit for my own pleasure. win-win
>>
>>34774888
>hahahaaa

Fucking cringe
>>
>>34774822
Only posting again because this is my fucking trigger, people constantly assume I'm not white, whether I mention my gender or not, what the fuck have I done to come off as non-white?
>>34774679
>I enjoy fishing with my dad, it's relaxing and rewarding
>I was that edgy kid in school who watched the military channel all the time
>I'd like to hunting, but my father has said no every time
>I don't just pop on Spotify's top 100 and call myself a connisuer, I find things I like and like the meanings and build from there, still not calling myself a connisuer but I have my own tastes at the least
>>
>>34774838
>ree ree stop oppressing him shitlady ree
maybe he should get a life outside of redpill/4chan sites??

>>34774870
you are so freakin butthurt.

I guarantee you like those things out of ressentiment (if you even do half of those things, which I doubt lmao)

I know that word (ressentiment) because I'm a very interesting girl who reads nietszche. unlike you, plebo
>>
File: 1485516752301.jpg (332KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1485516752301.jpg
332KB, 1280x720px
>>34774976
Shit nigger, you need to work on your bait. It's too bad to even post-ironically reply to.
>>
>>34774966
>>I enjoy fishing with my dad, it's relaxing and rewarding
>>I was that edgy kid in school who watched the military channel all the time
>>I'd like to hunting, but my father has said no every time
>>I don't just pop on Spotify's top 100 and call myself a connisuer, I find things I like and like the meanings and build from there, still not calling myself a connisuer but I have my own tastes at the least
At least he can fill a thread with 400 posts about that with other anons while you can only fill a thread with pics of your tits because you can't talk about anything that isn't attention-whoring.
>>
File: 1486750613902.png (478KB, 780x439px) Image search: [Google]
1486750613902.png
478KB, 780x439px
Still looking for a femanon to pretend to be my gf.
>>
>>34774976
>I'm a very interesting girl

NO ONE CARES HAHAHA!
>>
>>34774966
>what the fuck have I done to come off as non-white?
You nonwhite bitches are all the same. Lurking around these places for a /pol/ white guy to fuck you.
>>
>>34774361
Would you ever suck a dick for drugs?
>>
File: 1486371751192.png (913KB, 701x1000px)
1486371751192.png
913KB, 701x1000px
Where is my pretend gf reeee
>>
>>34775069
of course she would. if she was withdrawaling she would suck any dick that would give her free pills
>>
Talking with fembots is literally
>Let's talk about me and my day and never about you
>You're supposed to echo my opinnions back at me and not have your own ones dipshit
>What do you mean you disagree REEEE I'm dropping you for one of my other orbiters
>Hey check out this supposedly funny thing because everyone is sharing it on facebook lol isn't it fun?
>I love cats/dogs/insert animal, but no other animal ever and if you start talking about some other animal I'll stop replying until you say something nice about the animal I like
>In fact let me do that about everything
>Here's random lolcats etc tier shit pictures off of the internet because you're a hungry man and you're supposed to lap up any kind of shit I throw at you like it was sweet nectar
>There is literally nothing wrong with feminism

Every fembot.
>>
>>34774966
>I was that edgy kid in school who watched the military channel all the time
Yeah, and? It's just the military channel. It's full of pop-mil documentaries and Hitler. Are you still interested in war and the military? Ever served? You play any simulators? Read any books?
>I don't just pop on Spotify's top 100 and call myself a connisuer, I find things I like and like the meanings and build from there, still not calling myself a connisuer but I have my own tastes at the least
Yeah, like does everyone else. Reminds me of those images "I am not like the other girls" with a dozen girls all listening to the same albums.
>>
>>34774976

Still not getting it, you are telling people to get a life while having the least of one yourself. No one likes when a sheep opens their mouth and tries to pop off to lions.

Also
>i lernt a werd from merriam webster and read 5 pgs from niisch btw im a grill acknowledge my achievment

walking stereotype
>>
>>34775098
In the rare ocasions I talk to females online I just go and say the most offensive shit right away to test them. I'm not really an asshole but I squeeze their triggers to see if they're worthy of my attention so I don't waste time with stupid people anymore.
>>
>>34775148
Where do you find women online?
>>
>>34775165
>>34775148

Seriously where do you guys find these girls I've literally never met a girl online
>>
>>34774838
>>34774870
i was the one who asked about the interests. i asked because guys on here often say they're interesting but only want to talk about various forms of media which is something that everyone, even uninteresting people are interested in. that response was clearly designed to trigger you. those are interesting hobbies. no sane woman would respond that way unless they were trying to piss you off. don't let the anonymous internet trolls completely ruin you for women. not everyone is a huge cunt.
>>
>>34774679
>philosophical discussions
Chances are that you're a pseud.
>>
>>34775165
I used to go tiny chat but I only talk with people from my country. They don't go for the culture US culture of the site.
>>
>>34775241
I'm too unread to just regurgitate the words of philosophers, if that's what you meant.
>>
>>34775248
but be aware that if a woman has moderator rights for a chatroom she's probably going to ban you if you don't conform to them. finding girls that are at least worth of talking to online is hard. you can try what i said and act like a huge asshole and trigger for fun until a cool one sticks to you.
>>
>>34774941
>just a tiny effort to show that this is unwanted. they will be perceived as attention-whores when they use the "i'm a girl" card to make things gravitate towards themselves and derail the thread.
they know this already. these threads encourage this behavior.

>i don't care. if they come here for attention-whoring i will treat them like shit for my own pleasure. win-win
90% of the time you're talking to male trolls or females who like triggering you and your time is simply being wasted because they aren't being serious and are trying to provoke this response from you. i'm starting to see that it's a very weird relationship between the woman-haters who seek out women to hate and the trolls who enjoy baiting you. it seems insane to seek out "women" who attention whore when you say you don't like women who attention whore. if an attention whore (or a troll) wants attention, then you must be aware that you are gratifying them with your behavior. i guess it's a mutually beneficial arrangement for you to have "women" to lash out at if you both get your kicks from it but it still seems crazy to me.
>>
>>34775265
Classic. Bet you're a STEMlord, too. Do you want to talk about how we live in a computer simulation, again?
>>
>>34775227
I don't hate women, I hate people in general.
originalio
>>
File: 1484844146754.png (32KB, 657x527px) Image search: [Google]
1484844146754.png
32KB, 657x527px
>>34775330
I'm NEET. (but not original)
>>
>>34775311
you're right about everything

but i enjoy getting angry. i don't set filters for the board and i don't go looking for them. whenever i can predict that there will be some cheeky "female" poster attention-whoring i feel an urge to get into the thread and see how covert it is and get my kick from arguing for a while. lol
>>
>>34775227
This post was written by a man and probably a samefag.
>>
File: 1486750569002.jpg (32KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
1486750569002.jpg
32KB, 800x600px
>hey
>Hey what's up
>nm lol wbu

every time
>>
>>34774839
>I only said I was because it was half relevant to thread and if I didn't the comments would be complaining about white knighting

I just noticed that I thought you had replied to another comment of mine. Didn't mean to have a go at you
>>
File: 1391486752689.png (327KB, 640x524px) Image search: [Google]
1391486752689.png
327KB, 640x524px
Someone give me 1 (one) gf already
>>
>>34774857
The same thing applies to men, young ones, old ones, military vets, activists, neets etc. People stay anonymous, and whilst women will get more hate than other groups for talking about their identity it generally isn't about that anyways. The point of being anonymous is to be able to communicate with others without knowing anything about them, and that's a good thing. Stop seeing r9k and 4chan as a dating website / orbiter collection centre you stupid roastie
>>
File: IMG_2790.png (37KB, 680x680px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2790.png
37KB, 680x680px
>>34774976
>I know that word (ressentiment) because I'm a very interesting girl who reads nietszche

My sides anon, have a (you) 9/10
>>
>>34775310
That's why "women" and "rights" shouldn't go in the same sentence
>>
>>34775029
>tfw nonwhite female and pray every day you'll find a nice /mu/ guy of any race to start a family with so that you can laugh while he gives the children autistic rants on the importance of the residents for the millionth time
>>
There's a very simple explanation. The only woman you will ever truly find interesting is your girlfriend. If you are talking with one who is not going to be a possible one and your brain picks up unconscious signals, it makes you perceive her as not interesting so it's easier to just move on to the next candidate. Friendship with the opposite sex is a meme if you're single.
>>
>>34774966
... so are you actually nonwhite?
>>
>>34774308
>Sit on your ass and play video games all day
Actually, I work all day then go out with my friends, work on my drift car, or build something. Video games are for man children.
>>
>>34775756
Lol no. Women are just that boring.
>>
I know exactly the type of girls you're talking about. The ones that try to fill the void of personality with memes. You can't have any meaningful discussions because all the can do is spout ironic memes
>>
File: 1479737183961.jpg (15KB, 552x382px)
1479737183961.jpg
15KB, 552x382px
>tfw more of a cyborg than a robot
>happily married
>enjoy talking to fembots except when they start talking about politics
>they probably think I'm into them, but it's easier to make female friends than male friends
>I'm probably soaking up precious time they could be courting robots in their lane
>autismo wife enjoys this for some reason and wants me to get fembots' nudes

I do not know what is wrong with me. The internet was a mistake.
>>
>>34775995
so fun random and wacky!
>>
>>34775608
this is irrelevant to my point. i'm saying that you think women are only capable of attention whoring or collecting orbiters and this is reinforced because the only time you know anons are women is when they are attention whoring or collecting orbiters. you speak to women here all the time without knowing it and probably have nice conversations with them as long as the topic is not about gender. i don't see 4chan as a dating website and you're only assuming that i would because of negative ideas that are constantly reinforced by the nature of anonymity. i like and value anonymity but i think you should consider the consequences of this format and how they are relevant to your negative perception of women.

>>34775425
no. i wasn't going to respond at first because it turned out that he had legitimate interests and i had just been trying to give him a hard time but i didn't want a troll to be the only response after i saw it.
>>
>>34775227
>those are interesting hobbies

no, they arent. Let's review shall we:

>Guns, hunting, militarily matters, including tactics, operational skill and strategy
read: I have a power fantasy because im weak in real life and hold no/little power or anyone/anything else.

>History
That's a pretty broad topic. be more specific? technically talking about your day yesterday is history. Im going to guess most of his 'history' knowledge is related to his military fetish.

>Philosophical and political discussions, especially when drunk.
But not when hes sober really because he knows he sounds stupid,

>Music, though I have no in-depth knowledge and simply listen across the genres
Read: I have nothing of value to say about any one kind of genre and will simply list off a seemingly random spattering of songs that I enjoy.

>Slight interest in DIY
Read: I occasionally watch DIY videos but have never made anything myself.

>Fishing
Lol. Might as well be napping. What is there to even say about fishing?

>Alcohol
Read: I'm a snob when it comes to what alcoholic beverages I drink myself to sleep with every night.

>Excercise
What kind of exercise? He didnt say lifting so is it something else? How does this broad answer interest at all?

So, to sum it all up, you're a dumb cunt and hes a boring faggot.
>>
>>34776253
The reason people end up here is usually because their lives are shitty in one way or another, and usually that includes being treated poorly by women. This is for the most part a community of young men who have their issues, and yes, most of them dislike women.

Normalcunts think that they can convert everyone here into being super nice and courteous to women like they experience irl, but that won't happen

Females are the minority here, this site and board wasn't made for them, and if you don't like it you can go fuck yourself.

If it ever becomes acceptable to post about how you're a women here it will ruin this site completely (we can already see this happening) because it messes with the social dynamics of this place. That's why women shouldn't be encouraged to mention that they're female

You can still participate in this website just fine so long as you don't make "fembot here" posts
>>
>>34774118
Scratch that, why do they always stop replying and ghost people regardless of how well the conversation is going? I understand dropping someone if they're boring, if you don't like them or for some other reason.

But if we've already been talking for several days about interesting subjects and there's been no sign of you being bored/not liking me, then why for the love of god would you just ghost me out of nowhere?

Can any femanons explain this? I'm feeling really burnt after I was talking with a femanon I really connected with in a lot of ways, and she just stopped replying despite being previously very engaged in our conversation.
>>
>>34776970

>extensively critiquing a random person on a russian somersaulting board

read: i'm a huge fucking fedora loser who nitpicks every little thing about other people's life to give the impression of expertise and power, not realizing that you are good at this because you have internalized your own self-loathing and critiquing.

read: i lazily summarize all military/gun matters to masculinity virtue signaling because i am bitter about being unable to appreciate strategy in competitive situations

So, to sum it all up, you should kill yourself
>>
>>34777127
Another orbiter or Chad showed up and he was more interesting than you. At that point you were the weakest link goodbye.

THAT is how easy it is for women to just completely drop another person out of their lives. No emotional investment, not a single second thought behind that action. Just an instinctual reflex action to cut you out just like that. You're not even considered human after she made that choice, you were inferior. You were instantly forgotten.
>>
>>34777175
Is this true? Is this what women are really like?
>>
>Fembots

LITERALLY just ugly roasties who chad rejected
>>
>>34776970
you're an idiot.

>>34777047
>Females are the minority here, this site and board wasn't made for them
the site wasn't made for any gender but i get your point.

>and if you don't like it you can go fuck yourself.
unnecessary.

>Normalcunts think that they can convert everyone here into being super nice and courteous to women like they experience irl, but that won't happen
it's not about that. it's not about being nice to a woman just because she's a woman. it's about not being a cunt to a woman just because she's a woman. neither attitude makes sense.

>That's why women shouldn't be encouraged to mention that they're female
no one does except for the people who respond to posts made for this purpose (even when all they say is fuck off)

>You can still participate in this website just fine so long as you don't make "fembot here" posts
thanks for the permission.
>>
>>34777297
Can confirm, I have two stacy sisters

They always talk about hwo they are stringing some guy along or how some dude is into them but they're just toying with him. Don't even see this as something hurtful, it's literally just a cheap laugh and a brag in front of their friends to them
>>
>>34777297

Yes. You literally got replaced by someone. Maybe he was better looking, paid more attention to her, or paid LESS attention. You cant win with fembots.
>>
>>34777163

>read: i'm a huge fucking fedora loser who nitpicks every little thing about other people's life to give the impression of expertise and power, not realizing that you are good at this because you have internalized your own self-loathing and critiquing.

Whatever impressions you take from it are up to you. I made no claims about myself.

>read: i lazily summarize all military/gun matters to masculinity virtue signaling because i am bitter about being unable to appreciate strategy in competitive situations

Whats the strategy involved with guns? Are there many shooting competitions these days where you shoot others? or are you just fantasizing about how your comically powerful assault rifle could totally rip apart some guy if you wanted it to?

And as for military strategy, dont pretend that anyone here has any idea about how to effectively strategize in a real combat situation. This is a classic example of arm chair generals who make such retarded statements as "hitler would have won if he did xyz". He probably just plays games like Crusader Kings and thinks that he could do it in real life.
>>
File: Tobin.jpg (137KB, 833x2048px) Image search: [Google]
Tobin.jpg
137KB, 833x2048px
>Tfw no gf who I am superior to to boss around and kick on the odd occasion
>>
File: 1987426486432584.jpg (73KB, 1106x720px)
1987426486432584.jpg
73KB, 1106x720px
>>34777297
Yes exactly. You don't even exist for her anymore. You may think about her and remember the chat you had but for her, you are gone. There is no recollection of your being around in her head. You don't exist, you have never existed. That chat never happened for her. It's like instinctual memory loss. Someone else is talking to her now before another upgrade shows himself and then that guy is gone as well.

It's ladder climbing anon, and you were just another rung.
>>
>>34777350
>>34777330

I don't believe all women are like this. Maybe a large portion of them even, but not all of them.
>>
>>34777326
>thanks for the permission

You're welcome. Wasn't actually the intention to pretend to be some kind of gatekeeper, that's obviously bullshit in an anonymous "community"

Anyways, yes the women hate here is somewhat unreasonable in some aspects (and justified in others) but the point is that people who have been treated poorly won't be entirely reasonable about things.

This isn't some "safespace" kind of argument, just that most people here won't get over their issues just to be logical all the time, they want to let off steam and frustration as well

The main thing is really the point about group dynamics. If you have women identifying themselves here most threads will develop into orbiting and won't have any discussion anymore at all
>>
>>34777411
nice taste. RIP eggbert
>>
>>34777400
Chris is the fucking man.
>>
>>34774152

I almost never leave my house and can still make a lot of people laugh at my jokes on the few occations that I actually bother to talk to somebody else

Get creative
>>
>>34777351
>your comically powerful assault rifle
>i'm a liberal gun grabber and i'm offended and frightened when people even mention having an interest in guns on the internet.

i have a feeling that this was the sole reason you reacted negatively to the guy.
>>
>>34775995
Do you get her nudes for Christmas?
>>
>>34777586
Im offended that he implied they were interesting. I dont give two shits about guns
>>
>>34777127
I wouldn't ever expect someone you meet online to continue a conversation. It's the same reason people in real life talk to each other for days or weeks only to fade into obscurity. I can't think of a solid reason to put into words other then that's normal human interaction. It's the same reason some people have 2,000+ friends on a social media site. They connected with them, but not enough to put effort into continued conversation as life happens. Most people, outside family, only maintain a very small number of people, less then 5 or so, that they 'keep in contact with'.
>>
>>34777528
Chris is a fucking God
>>
>>34777755
I don't expect anyone to continue conversations, but I do expect them to give me a head's up if they're just going to stop talking

Not knowing why something happened just makes me fucking angry
>>
>>34777770
i get you guys liking numales getting cucked but i don't get the idolization

if someone ever said that about me and my girl he'd be in floating the river that very night
>>
>>34775088
>withdrawaling
>>
>>34774606
I'm not the person you were talking to earlier, and by no means do I wish to come off as a sympathetic figure. But most of what he said was simply derived from his hatred for women, probably. The way he talked was very generalizing and it just came off as if he thought all women were like that.

People are generally bad at making conversation. You have people who simply don't know what to say, some people talk too much which makes them look weird. But, to have a good conversation with someone, you need to find balance in give-and-take; this implies some form of effort from both you AND your interlocutor. There isn't just 'one' person to blame, except if the other person is really trying and is just being ignored. More than that, there must be some willingness to talk to that person with more regard than just talking about memes, which, in all honesty, and regardless of your gender, makes you look uninteresting.

I talk a lot, and people think it's weird. You just can't satisfy them, I guess.
>>
>>34777705
yeah, you know nothing about guns or the military so of course you have no interest in them. but you made a lot of judgments about power fantasies and shooting people with assault rifles out of the blue so obviously, you do have something against people who like guns or military related topics.

your single original comment was to label him a "generic pol tough guy." i think i know why your panties are in a bunch, even if you won't admit it.
>>
>>34778028
You seem to think that Chris wouldn't outsmart your attempt at killing him.
>>
>>34774152

Everyone is boring, and nobody wants to he what your blathering on about. Not just robots but Normies too.
You either have to be a listener and listen to other peoples boring shit, or you talk on about whatever and don't give a fuck that others find you boring.
Thread posts: 163
Thread images: 20

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.