[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Get back to work, wagecuck. You wouldn't want to get yelled

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 5

Get back to work, wagecuck. You wouldn't want to get yelled at by your boss again, would you?
>>
>>34773837
Joke's on you, I'm in Europe and it's Friday 6pm.
>>
File: tick tock.jpg (246KB, 642x1083px) Image search: [Google]
tick tock.jpg
246KB, 642x1083px
>>34773902
Enjoy your two days of freedom, wagecuck. Just remember, it's ticking on by.
>>
>>34774089
Joke's on you (again), I have five weeks of paid vacation left this year :^)
>>
>>34774089
>>34773837
BTFO NEET

>>34774112
nice one bro
>>
>>34774112
>jokes on you! My boss gives me some extra time off!
Do you have to ask your boss to take a shit too?
>>
>>34774140
I don't have to beg the welfare bureau for scraps so I can eat something, that's for sure.
>>
>tfw I work weekends
>tfw at work I don't really work, I just shoot the shit and flirt
>tfw I work in a restaurant and the kitchen loves me so they give me tendies for free
>tfw getting paid to eat tendies

What's that NEET-cuck?
>>
>>34774287
>work at FBI
>get paid big to read and write shitposts on the chans
There's always a bigger fish.
>>
>>34774140
Your ''arguments'' are really not on point today,
>>
>>34774426
They're rarely ever on point desu
>>
File: smugwojak4v2.png (32KB, 640x400px) Image search: [Google]
smugwojak4v2.png
32KB, 640x400px
>>34773837
This is something I'm delighted to watch.
>>
File: nFaVJtp.jpg (19KB, 693x385px) Image search: [Google]
nFaVJtp.jpg
19KB, 693x385px
>>34774166
beg? I'm always entitled to welfare. You're the one that could lose their job at any time. At the end of the day I have to do nothing. I can do anything though. But you, you HAVE to get up on Monday morning and do what you're told. NEETs will always have the upperhand because it's simply not even a debate. Clearly if you're in a situation of being forced to do something or being left alone, you'd prefer the latter if you're able to survive. What else is there to say?
>>
File: 1463357662341.png (392KB, 1456x1594px)
1463357662341.png
392KB, 1456x1594px
Nice try, I'm self employed. I chose when I want to work.
>>
>>34775039
I could quit my job any time and live off 600Eurobux per month if I really wanted to.
But why would I? This way I make great bux, have social contacts (but strictly professional and no normie peer pressure) and have a reason to brush my teeth and shower in the morning.
It's not even demanding, just a comfy office job - vacation keeps piling up and my boss is cool with me taking them any time I want, no need for begging, just "fyi I'm not here next two weeks".
Really can't see the advantage of being NEET.
>>
>>34775115
Choose? You literally live in your workplace and your mind is engulfed by it's presence. You are always at work.
>>
I'm not working today, anon. I'm on my way to the hospital. dying from dick-withdrawal because us grils cant live without cockk
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.