[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

College feels thread. >to much of a brainlet to finish essay

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 5

File: 1483411532925.jpg (192KB, 790x700px) Image search: [Google]
1483411532925.jpg
192KB, 790x700px
College feels thread.

>to much of a brainlet to finish essay
>ask professor if he'll take what i have for partial credit
>"no"
>ok, could i email you a....
>"no"
>o-oh ok

Fuck college. Post college feels.
>>
>>34772999
Does your professor hate you?
>>
>>34772999
you should have joined the marine corps
>>
>>34773030
I dont see how. I've never even talked to him before today
>>
>>34773067
Is he a jew?

origianl
>>
>>34772999
So you're lazy, wanted to pussy out, he said no (aka what the real word DOES) and you whine about it?

Gotcha.
>>
>>34773091
no, he's italian
>>
>>34773095
sorry i had 4 other projects, work, and classes eating up all my time over the past week. I don't like making excuses and it is on me for not finishing it. But still, most professors offer some kind of extension with a penalty
>>
>>34773119
Real world work is going to eat you alive.

Imagine having 5-6 projects at the same time and YOU NEED to get an A on all of it or else you fail everything.

That's what life is after college. Work hard or get fired.
>>
>>34773269
im probably just going to kill myself then. I wasn't meant for this world
>>
>>34773304
Or you could just get a prescription for Adderall. It saved me in the working world when I couldn't focus.
>>
>>34773358
it's not that i couldn't focus. i just didnt have time. time is a limited resource and I ran out of it. and it's not that I didnt allocate time to working on it, i was just too stupid to understand the prompt/write it
>>
>>34773380
Get Adderall regardless. You will get more stuff done and be more productive. It's literally a smart drug.
>>
>>34772999
Doing my MSc in math and today was my first exam. First term. It was an oral exam and I failed it.

The prof said I was too slow and other students would answer the same question in a minute where I took 15 and was wrong most of the time.

I'm really considering to stop my studies and join the wagecuck force. I'm scared of this as what would my parents and other relatives think when I go back to my country. I don't think I'm made for academia or for Mathematics.

I could kms but I'm not in that position to actually do that. I'm just scared of the embarrassment that I'll have to face.
>>
>>34773269
lol life isnt like that at all what are you doing
>>
>>34773529
>scared of the embarrassment that I'll have to face

I feel you there man. My mind is locked in a sense of perfection and anything less than an A- is failure. I need to drop this class for fear of failing it, but I don't know how I'd be able to tell my parents. They've already expressed their dissatisfaction of me even thinking of dropping a class.

I mean, if you can't do a Master's or Math, then you can't do it. There's no point in wasting money on failing classes, it's not worth it. The bad thing is that there isn't much in the wagecuck world that will pay a livable wage if you dont have a college degree. I mean you, I suppose, have a Bachelor's in Math. You may be able to find some sort of Analyst job with that. Just say that you have good logic and analytic sense due to you math education.
>>
>>34773621
Even I didn't fail a single course in my bachelor's degree and this is my first time failing a course.

It was really shocking to me when I came to know that as I too aim for perfection.

Whatever happens, happens for good. At least I'm getting to know my true self and things I need to work on or maybe change my field.

Becoming a leech for my parents is the last thing I want to become so I'll have to take necessary action ASAP.
>>
>>34773570
Then you've never worked in corporate America then.
>>
>>34773409
Not OP but I recently started using Ritalin, it works alright, concentration got better and was able to keep up with normies during conversation.
How's your experience with Adderal? Might swap if it improves my concentration more, don't care much about normies.
>>
File: 1483960313722.gif (335KB, 666x386px) Image search: [Google]
1483960313722.gif
335KB, 666x386px
I've just applied for an internship, and now all I want is to do well in the interview, on the job if I'm accepted, and with school in general. I suddenly don't care about tfwnogf and friends and all that shit anymore. Feels pretty good desu.
>>
>>34773982
REEEE WHY WONT ANYONE POST REEEEE
PEEEEE
>>
>>34774817
I'm currently finishing up an internship at a decent company and got another lined up for summer.

Feels good man. After all the fucking cases and interviews I had to go through for this, I'm actually somewhat proud of myself.

Good luck with your interview, anon.
>>
File: enough.jpg (15KB, 407x378px) Image search: [Google]
enough.jpg
15KB, 407x378px
>>34772999
Professors have way to much power at universities, students are paying out of the dick and ass just to get fucked by professers who were failures in life so they take it out on kids who actually have potential unlike them. If I ever become a serial killer I will exclusively kill college professors.
>>
>>34772999
>tfw woman on college campus FULL of white frat boys
I don't feel safe anywhere here
>>
>>34775016
It's honestly fucked up this is allowed to happen
>>
>>34773095
kill yourself shitty namefag
>>
>>34775016
>professers
>they're the failures
riiiiiiiiiiiiight kid ;)
>>
>>34775132
See above, nameFAGGOT
>>
>>34775016
i will help you.
>>
>>34773982
My focus improved dramatically.

Granted I do have ADHD, not the meme kind. But it helps me focus tremendously. I ended up keeping my job due to my surge of productivity and efficiency.

Went from probation to promotion in a month.
>>
>>34775170
You seem awfully triggered, friend....
>>
File: 1455383666367.jpg (71KB, 750x724px) Image search: [Google]
1455383666367.jpg
71KB, 750x724px
>day off work
>oh well gonna study for the upcoming exam that is the most tedious shit ever
>end up 1 hour studying and play videogames/brose 4chan/watch anime the rest of the day
>lecture in he evening
>younger brother asks me if I want to play Dota (I only play it with him)
>skip class
The crippling loneliness is getting to me.
Ever since I lost my best friend, grew apart with some other friends and lost my previous classmates (it took me a year to even establish those contacts, things have been going downhill.

I'd just need one good friend where we "get" eachother and send us whattsapp on a daily basis and can meet spontaniously to grab something to eat and maybe play some videogames together (like I used to do before, until he got "too busy"; maybe chinese people have some different view on friendshits). One good friend, I wouldn't need any more.

I really feel like crying my eyes out, the first time in a long while. I might fail that class if I don't get my shit together (again, it's what started this whole downward spiral to a degree).
>>
>>34775402
Dude, come on, pull yourself up. Make this suffering worthwhile and finish up and get off this shitty hampster wheel of accomplishing nothing.
>>
File: I guess.jpg (11KB, 178x200px) Image search: [Google]
I guess.jpg
11KB, 178x200px
>>34775486
I'm trying. But the last time I really connected with another human being (not counting my brother) is half a year ago. I mean I do have some facebook-tier socializing going on occasionally, but I literally have to force myself to go there, because all the conversation is so vapid and pointless. It's literally work and it doesn't alleviate my suffering anymore.
God, why the fuck did I have to be INFP?

Tomorrow (after work) I'm going to meet up with a study group and then go to a semester ending/carnival party afterwards, which might raise my spirit a bit. Meeting them again on Sunday (after work again). Hopefully we'll get some shit done.
Thread posts: 34
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.