[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Who /sociopath/ here? >Cannot relate to others, see them

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

File: 3927u423882.jpg (249KB, 908x714px) Image search: [Google]
3927u423882.jpg
249KB, 908x714px
Who /sociopath/ here?

>Cannot relate to others, see them all as different beings than myself
>Around people I am but an actor in a play
>Manipulate everyone for personal gain with complete disregard
>People are quite literally nothing more than a game to me
>Despite all of this seem completely normal
>>
I have sociopathic tendencies, but I could never outright manipulate other people because of my low self esteem and crippling anxiety.
>>
>>34772815
if i had a dollar for every time someone had to explain that manipulating people and not caring isn't sociopathy because after talking with them for 30 minutes it turns out they're pretty neurotypical and do have a sense of right and wrong and do end up caring what people think, fnord i would be a millionaire
>>
>>34772815
You know what's really funny? When these normies act like they're some sort of supreme being and act like they see through you. Bitch stop pretending to br able to "read" me, what you see is what I'm choosing to let you see you dumb fucking cunt.
>>
>>34772815
You forgot

>totally edgy
>muh darkness inside
>>
>>34772885
this
Most people who think they are sociopaths are just edgelords
>>
>>34772920
>Bitch stop pretending to br able to "read" me, what you see is what I'm choosing to let you see you dumb fucking cunt.

ive seen your soul, anon. youre a fckin sociopath and you know it CLAP UR HANDZ BISH
>>
>>34772815
I have borderline personality disorder I fuck with people pretty hard but I do feel emotions sometimes.
>>
File: 1480450426716.jpg (99KB, 491x500px) Image search: [Google]
1480450426716.jpg
99KB, 491x500px
>>34772920
There are certain markers

liberal too early use of affection face state with longer eye contact + slight incursion into space

seem to be completely without any sort of social anxiety or cautious behavior, too affectionate imagine befriending a cat a normal cat is a little skittish at first

microexpressions on face plus the small details of the voice melody

says things to make you think they are similar to you

conversations steer towards you offering them favors

jedi mind tricks work on a lot of people but there are people who do look for it
>>
>>34772961
Is there really any difference between an edge lord and a sociopath?
>>
>>34772815
for the most part, i have 4 friends in which i do not do this to, though

>enter new group of friends
>try my hardest to separate them so they talk to me, but not to each other
>after a year my goal has been reached
>start to ghost them

they were not good for themselves, they all needed someone better than themselves, it was all one big favour, so i don't feel any guilt
>>
I pretty much constantly lie to see how far I can get and try to manipulate them. Feels weird, man.
>>
>>34772815
>Manipulate everyone for personal gain with complete disregard
>People are quite literally nothing more than a game to me

Try to manipulate me bitch it ain't gonna work. Stone cold steel mind here. Immune to your ways.
>>
>>34772815

You're still in the "edgy teen" phase.
Go back to /b/ please.
>>
>>34772815
>see someone walking towards dog shit
>don't tell them about it
LOCK ME UP AND THROW AWAY THE KEY
>>
>>34773697

>one went from severe childhood trauma which altered his brain development

>other is just a teenager going through an "edgy" phase.
>>
>>34772815
who /autism/ and /nofriends/ here

you're not a sociopath just because you're a weird bitter loser with poor social skills.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.