[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Who else wants to go on an adventure? I want to leave this boring

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

File: 1472111591306.jpg (2MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1472111591306.jpg
2MB, 1920x1080px
Who else wants to go on an adventure?
I want to leave this boring life behind, do something exciting and out of the ordinary.
>>
Okay so listen Up
>I'm kinda introvert

I decided going to Thailand with my friend (who's a bartender and very outgoing). Currently I'm in my bed at 23:15 being sad because she got mad at me for wanting to go home early.

If you're not an extrovert, stay home and buy some new games on steam. Traveling is shit if you hate yourself.. All I'm thinking about is going home and either kms or get some meds.
>>
File: 1312596433108.jpg (17KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
1312596433108.jpg
17KB, 400x400px
>>34772497
I signed up for a student exchange program and had the best 3 months of my life. It was a towelhead country (I picked it specifically because other students avoided it, so my chances of getting in were high) so nobody expected me to know how to behave or fit in and it felt liberating. I knew there was no chance for me to fit in, so I didn't even pretend to be normal and people were like 'oh, maybe that's how things work in his country and he must feel so lost and alone a thousand miles from home', except I feel lost and alone anywhere on Earth.
>>
>>34772497
what country you in mate?
>>
>>34772990
> friend
> friend who's a girl
fuck off normie scum
>>
>>34772990
Sounds like you just have a shitty friend. You can be an introvert and enjoy yourself outside of your house.
>>
>>34773147
In my defense I worked with her during the summer, so more like co-workers than friends. And no way in hell am I getting anything other than a hug
>>
>>34772497
The idea of during an apocalypse being the old guy telling stories of the past age and my stories of battle sounds so badass. PLEASE GOD EMPEROR SEND ME TO BATTLE.
>>
>>34773188
> i work
> i have friends at work
> i have friends at work who travel the world with me
> i get hugs
awww
poor fucking normie, you must be miserable

> im gonna kms
yeah and we all know what you mean is
> im gonna OD on a few pills with zero intent of dying because im a normie starved for attention
>>
>>34773291
Sorry that I offend you so much by actually trying to be normal? I hope that you'll manage your government appointed flat, and keep pissing in bottles that you'll tip over when in your excitement to get your delivery from Domino's, you NEET
>>
>>34773392
>using NEET as an insult on here of all places
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.