[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why does it seem like black people are generally less neurotic

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 1

File: exuma1.jpg (2MB, 1200x1203px) Image search: [Google]
exuma1.jpg
2MB, 1200x1203px
Why does it seem like black people are generally less neurotic and insecure?

The reason why we've evolved traits such as neuroticism and insecurity is so that we can prevent ourselves from making big social errors that could get us excluded from the group, because in the past if you got excluded from the group you died. You couldn't survive on your own. So the people who weren't neurotic and insecure simply died off, unless they possessed other traits that made them super ultra chads or stacies

What confuses me is why the non-neurotic non-insecure beta blacks didn't die off. Was it possible to survive all by yourself in Africa?
>>
>>34772381
Neurotic and insecure people are less likely to reach out to others, less likely to rely on external help, take part in group activities and such, and so they're actually more likely to die in survival situations. Humans got by by being social creatures - avoiding social contact diminishes your chances of survival and your chances of passing on your genes.
>>
>>34772381
Less intelligent = less sentient

In Africa also they could just walk to a new tribe and join it. It was quite common, not so much in other parts of the world. Social ostracism wasn't such a deadly situation.
>>
>>34773512
But you couldn't avoid social contact in the past. You didn't have that option. You would die alone. All you had to do to survive and maybe pass on your genes was to get along with the group. Insecurities and neuroticism kept people from fucking up and getting kicked out of the group
>>
>>34772381
>Why does it seem like black people are generally less neurotic and insecure?
they're dumb. It's not hard to figure out. have you never interacted with blacks before?

get a retail job, it will make you want to murder every nigger you see.
>>
>>34772381
neuroticism is never a good thing, and theres no evidence saying blacks are less neurotic or insecure. how do you know that chimpouts aren't neurotic? They could be in a manic state who knows. e.g. mike tyson was insecure as fuck
>>
>It's a "/r9k/ think they know shit about black people" episode
>>
>>34772381
mental illness is most common in the black community
>>
>>34774245
Which mental illnesses are most common in the black community?
>>
>>34773778
>be retail cuck
>see shit like this
>not a day goes by without niggers stealing shit and being obnoxiously loud
>"b-but we iz being oppressed by diz racist government and shieeet"

Niggers are just lazy pieces of shit. It surprises me people buy into this racial inequality bullshit. If Mexicans can make a decent living here without knowing a lick of English, i don't see why those dirty apes can't.
>>
>>34774298
same basic neurotic ones that everyone gets, they just have it at already high rates than other races.
>>
>>34774437
Holy kek. No.

Neuroticism is not a mental illness and black people do not have it at higher levels. They have it at lower levels.
>>
>>34774490
i meant stuff like depression, and i was just told that by some psychology major i know she claims it's higher because of some surveys and the fact that blacks don't report mental illness like that and just see them as weakness or something.
>>
Simple: cause we don't report it. Depression is more of a "aw nigga you just need to think better" thing among most blacks, even more so of ghetto chimps. So we pretend that everthing is fine until a breaking point is reached.

t. A nig that is going to kill himself after making sure he has enough saved for them to forget about him.
>>
>>34774574
>illness is not a weakness
Hmmm
>>
>>34775229
Ayyyy you too? I'm giving my siblings all of my assets when my parents check out.
>>
>>34773725
What the fuck are you talking about? You dont need social skills to work on your parents farm or die on the battlefield.
>>
>>34775422
Yes you do. You need to get along with your lord and your tribe. Do you think people grew up in the basement in the past?
>>
They are and have crab mentalities as a result. Black people just express it differently.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.