[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why don't I enjoy anything anymore, all I enjoy is drinking

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 3

File: IMG_0865.jpg (158KB, 1280x1440px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0865.jpg
158KB, 1280x1440px
Why don't I enjoy anything anymore, all I enjoy is drinking and sleep time everything else is boring, why is life like this , do normals feel this way
>>
>>34771512
you're depressed anon. you need help.
>>
>>34771512
>do normals feel this way

I've wondered this my entire life.
>>
>>34771603
My father did. He lost all his work and had nothing to do. He got a bit sour and lost his drive and was either watching tv(which he didn't enjoy at all as he just channel surfed) or just slept. He was in depression. Normals do feel that way, we all have lows in our life. Some like you and op decide to stay in that low forever instead of moving forward and fighting back. My dad was 53yo when that happened. Pull himself back and tried to find a job, found one 8 months later and he's still working. He's 59 right now and still working, happy and enjoying his life.
>>
>>34771647
I can't imagine anything that would make me happy.

My daily life isn't all that different from other people I know, but they're happy with it.
>>
>>34771674
I know this is going to sound cliche but you have to discover what makes you happy again anon. Imagine yourself waking up from a coma with amnesia, so now you have to rediscover who you are and what do you like. Play this situation like this anon. Just keep on searching what do you like, try different hobbies. The world is too big anon, you'll eventually find something that you'll like. Start rediscovering again. I hope you do find that makes you happy and gives you that rush again. Try to travel more. Maybe you have lived in a place for long enough and you're stagnated. The world is huge and there is so much to see. Best of luck anon. I sincerely hope you find something that makes you happy again. :)
>>
Yes, normals do feel that way. No one is happy. Normalfags feel unsatisfied, and unfulfilled with their mundane lives.
>>
File: h3T2CjB[1].jpg (125KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
h3T2CjB[1].jpg
125KB, 500x500px
>>34771512

Life doesn't owe you anything. It's up to you to read books, pursue a life of philosophy and spirituality and introspection.

I believe in you. Trust in me that I trust in you.

But most importantly, never give up.

Hope is the most beautiful thing.
>>
>>34771763
thank you so much anon.
OreGaNo
>>
File: 1OaWPEO[1].jpg (581KB, 1683x2048px) Image search: [Google]
1OaWPEO[1].jpg
581KB, 1683x2048px
>>34772222

You got quads. See? Life is already starting to look up.
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.