[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Which would you choose if you had to choose one? >all jews

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 4

File: new.png (29KB, 778x522px) Image search: [Google]
new.png
29KB, 778x522px
Which would you choose if you had to choose one?
>all jews die
>all muslims die
>>
Muslims.

If I had to choose....

First Muslims, Second Jews, third blacks.
>>
Muslims because they are my natural enemies. Jews are good people. Lived in a heavily jewish county in the usa for 2 years and they were nice to me. Blacks are annoying but never once had an issue with them.
>>
Good goys.
Remember we are your greatest ally against those smelly Muslims.
>>
>>34771507
muslims
fuck those sandniggers
1.2 billion less people would also benefit the earth more greatly, than the roughly 11 million jews
>>
>>34771507
There are only 14 million Jews

Removing either negroes or muslims would basically remove the resources from any Jewish-driven attempts to destabilize the West using said groups.

Without the possibility of the Jews to support that, they can hardly make the world a worse place. Jews themselves are much too k-type to risk their own lives with chimpout-tier attacks.
>>
>>34771507
I don't care about either.
I'd rather see America burn, it's the birthplace of every kind degeneracy we got in the last three decades.
Internet culture is a mistake.
>>
File: milo-2.jpg (121KB, 804x603px) Image search: [Google]
milo-2.jpg
121KB, 804x603px
>>34771692
dude blacks, spics, and fags are 100% okay if they vote republican lmao
>>
Id say jews
>>
>>34771692
Killing all americans would be killing about half of all jews
>>
>>34771507
On the one hand, Islam is a worse religion. On the other hand it's one of the largest. I don't really want to choose a billion deaths.

I'd let them both live but I guess muslims if I'm forced to pick.
>>
>>34771507
all semites die
>>
>all white males die

literally would result in world peace and happiness for every race and gender
>>
>>34772558
>all white males die
>suddenly arabs stop treating their women like second class citizens

wat
>>
>>34771507
all shia die
>>
The muslims, always the muslims.
>>34771593
t. Achmed
>>
>jews

If it wasn't for jewish tricks, moslems could be left to rot in their shitholes and shot on sight when they show up.
>>
>>34771507
jews are a much smaller population compared to muslims so I would have to go with jews

unintentional final solution
>>
File: 1484029740248.jpg (196KB, 911x1301px) Image search: [Google]
1484029740248.jpg
196KB, 911x1301px
Silly question, so when you guys say Muslim do you men the religious fuckers or are you talking about all western Asian people. Are you guys actually cool with the non religious ones?
>t. half Iraqi half English robot
>>
>>34774108
I have no problem with atheist or christian dune coons. I do have a problem with muslims even if they don't really practice it, best renounce that faith or to the ovens I say.
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.