[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Every day I feel an increasingly powerful need to bully someone.

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 5

File: 1485010998127.png (301KB, 794x564px) Image search: [Google]
1485010998127.png
301KB, 794x564px
Every day I feel an increasingly powerful need to bully someone. I just want to push someone around and exert my dominance.

I just want to feel strong for a change.

I've never had a chance to. I'm the youngest one in my family. My older brother was always cruel to me growing up. My dad beat me up if I made him angry.

I was a loner in school. I kept to myself and never bothered anyone.

But lately I really just want to find someone weaker than me and push them around. Show them who's boss. It's getting harder to resist.

The problem is I don't know anyone.

Does anyone else feel this
>>
Get an girlfriend
>>
>>34771156
Physical dominance is the stupidest meme and you'll just get scorned and sent to the asylum you deserve.
You're not a middleschooler anymore, in the adult world you show your power and superiority with social status.

The way you want to do thing will just make you a mentally ill retard. Well, maybe if you live in a ghetto it can be another story I guess.
>>
File: 1467713544353.gif (2MB, 540x603px)
1467713544353.gif
2MB, 540x603px
>>34771185
I'm not interested in romance. I just want to push someone around and show my strength.
>>
File: 1464912471630.gif (2MB, 540x540px)
1464912471630.gif
2MB, 540x540px
>>34771219
It doesn't even necessarily have to be physical although that does sound fun.

I wouldn't mind being the boss and using my authority to push people around.

But I'm not in a position of authority and I don't know how to get there. When I have a job, it's just a temporary manual labor assignment. That's the only kind of job I can get.
>>
File: IMG_1087.jpg (165KB, 1300x866px)
IMG_1087.jpg
165KB, 1300x866px
>>34771156
No, I don't know that feel and never have during the span of my life because I've always been to busy looking for the next kick to the teeth that fate sends me just for living. I'd never do something so foolhardy because it's always been about minimizing risk for me and not getting my fingers crushed as per usual.
Do I even have the capacity to feel that feel anymore? Probably not. Done a lot of carnage that probably goes beyond that and emotions...how stupid can one be. You think things aren't the way they are for a reason? Happy?
>>34771190
>>
>>34771185
>just get le girlfriend you silly virign!!

Why is this the normalfag's go to advice for everything
>>
>>34771299
What am I supposed to take away from this autistic rant
>>
>>34771219
>physical dominance only exists in ghettos

What numale college campus do you live on
>>
Go to those rooms where they allow you to break and destroy random stuff to release anger, I don't know if you have that in your area. Don't hurt people for vanity's sake.
>>
>>34771156
I do.
Life feeds on life.
Might makes right.

Don't fall for the cucks in this thread. Dominating others feels exhilarating. Why do you think the pecking order exists? Needless cruelty isn't nice, but sure feels fucking great.

Too bad most of us are fucking failures with little to no leverage in life.
>>
>>34771787
>Too bad most of us are fucking failures with little to no leverage in life.

Yep. Therein lies the problem.

I'm the lowest of the low in the social/employment hierarchy. I have no power over anyone.
>>
File: 1482265730962.jpg (13KB, 600x434px)
1482265730962.jpg
13KB, 600x434px
>>34771787
>you will never have authority over someone
>you will never emotionally dominate someone
>you will never physically dominate someone
>you will never feel powerful
>you will always be a weak lowly cuck servant because your parents gave you ugly genes and didn't teach you proper social skills and it's too late to change now
>>
>>34771760
Where do you find rooms like that
>>
>abused person grows up to be an abuser

you're a shit tier trope OP
>>
>>34772683
>grows up to be an abuser

More like I wish I could be one, but like I said, I can't.

It's not my fault I was abused. Why are you blaming that on me?
>>
I feel the same way. All throughout school, these people rejected and bullied me and made my life hell. I just want to show them the same pain I felt and see how they feel. I wonder if Stacey would still laugh at me if I raped her. Probably not.
>>
>>34771156
useed to have the same dreams, power wanting to exert itself. If you can't find anyone to bully I'd recommend finding a hobby that involves creating something. Might sound weird, but these dreams left me altogether once I started writing.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.