[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

While you cry yourself to sleep at night because you can

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 6

File: Capture.png (797KB, 864x540px)
Capture.png
797KB, 864x540px
While you cry yourself to sleep at night because you can't find someone to love you, here's what Stacy is going through:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=68l-bFezK4U

>like OMG why is it so hard to stay single! I have Chad and Brad and Chris and Steve and Jamal and all the boys constantly chasing me teehee!! I just CAN'T decide which cock to let into my holes tonight... Life is sooooo hard

Have some compassion you selfish pricks!
>>
>>34770840
I have an undying hate for both Kalel and Anna. More Kalel. The bitch is a prime example of the worst kind of woman.
>>
>>34770840
eww who want put their beins in that, the're dumb lefties
>>
It really must seem like an entirely different world for people like that.

I wonder if they can even comprehend the kind of loneliness some people here feel.
>>
I don't know the girl on the right, but the girl on the left is pretty terrible. There are always going to be terrible people, OP.
>>
>>34770881
At least you can understand song lyrics and poetry, because you have the specific wisdom that comes from suffering.
>>
>>34771011
Depends. A lot of songs are about love and breaking up and sex and all that vapid normie shit. Not likely I can relate.
>>
What mincing homo cries as a man?
>>
>>34770858
I know nothing about the blonde one but Anna is indeed a cunt.
What's so bad about blonde?
>>
File: 1486437762366s.jpg (4KB, 124x109px) Image search: [Google]
1486437762366s.jpg
4KB, 124x109px
>>34770840
Holy fuck you robots are pathetic, stop giving these cunts views for fucks sake.
>>
>>34771159
>>34770858
What's so bad about Anna?

>>34771177
Dude she has like 1.5 million subscribers and over a million views on that video. What difference is another 20 or so going to make?
>>
>>34771220
>What's so bad about Anna?
Watch a few of her videos and find out.
>>
>>34771232
I have. She just has silly videos about cats and random stuff. I don't see anything horrible there.
>>
>>34771159
The ex she talks about in the video is Anthony from Smosh. They dated for over 4 years and vlogged their relationship daily for that duration. They were even engaged and planning for their wedding at one point. Then they had a hiatus and when they finally came back, it was to let everyone know that they were splitting. The channel they started together had garnered over 1 million subscribers and a loyal fanbase, but Anthony let Kalel keep it, despite him doing most of the heavy lifting. So essentially she inherited the channel and went from 0 to 100 with minimal effort. Anthony even recently came out and said he felt was being manipulated during the course of their relationship and he was not happy.

There's a lot of other vapid idiotic shit Kalel has done. She's in LA now being a basic bitch and living off the success of her past boyfriend.
>>
>>34771068
Indeed. But why would you want to listen to that vapid shite in the first place anyway?
>>
I would imagine me looking at this video is what a starving African kid feels when he imagines being a white American.
>>
>>34771259
Not him, but its more the influence she has and the kinds of messages she puts out in her propaganda videos.

She acts like she's a prophet of love and relationships and constantly makes videos like "Ladies, if your man dont do x, then you get out giiiiirl" to her younger viewers.
>>
When you're younger, you don't think you'll end up alone or even get older.

But then you wake up with puffy eyes, crows feet and wrinkles around your mouth and remember that you dumped/broke up with the man that loved you years ago.
>>
>>34771259
Ok, well you're entitled to your opinion.
I just feel like she gives off a very passive aggressive vibe and also she spouts the same social justice/ feminist rhetoric that is so common nowadays. To be fair I have only watched two of her videos, but I used to watch the podcast she did with RWJ and she was almost insufferable.

Also that fake nerd gurl XD crap bothers me, even if she genuinely truly loves superheroes and doctor who and all that "nerd" stuff she doesn't have to make reference to it every other sentence.

I like anime, but weebs/ otaku fags are garbage.
>>
>>34771366
I dunno man, it seems like 99% of girls are like that anyway. I don't really see fake nerdiness as a flaw. It's just something to be expected in women these days.
>>
>>34771598
>>34771366

I feel so bad for you young bucks, having to deal with women who look up to Youtube "celebs" as their idols.

> just gotta deal with her being a big ol' cunt if you want any chance of getting your dick wet

The two women in this video are low quality trash, and I'm sure many lonely 15 year old girls are sitting at home gobbling this stuff up as how to act. What the fuck has our society become?
>>
File: 138769527528.jpg (42KB, 495x593px)
138769527528.jpg
42KB, 495x593px
>>34770840
>this is the future you accept with a sexual libertarian society

It's basically the conclusion of all Christian societies. What they say is right though. There's no incentive to stay together without an angry god telling you to stay together.
>>
>>34770840
>that -schizophrenic and desperate- blonde bitch's laugh

kek, I can tell those are some really lucky guys to have her. Totally jelly.
>>
>>34771276
>knowing all this useless shit

You're what's wrong with your shitty generation. I hope you'll have fun.
>>
>>34771159
>>34770858
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8Ly3dI0hwGI
>>
that anna girl really gets to me

she really believes shes a victim of racism or some shit despite everything getting handed to her
>>
File: 1484924108387.jpg (15KB, 320x319px) Image search: [Google]
1484924108387.jpg
15KB, 320x319px
>>34770840

The thing that scares me is how alpha bitches can hide their power-level.

She probably acted all demure and "me love u long time" to her previous BF, then a few months later, she suddenly started acting like a controlling bitch.
>>
why are american women so vapid and annoying

it doesn't matter what race they are. they just turn into shrill fuckwads
>>
>>34771925
>alpha bitches can hide their power-level

if you're a moron, sure. snyone with half a brain can tell these demented whores aren't worth shit
>>
File: 1483422282325.jpg (882KB, 1431x1444px) Image search: [Google]
1483422282325.jpg
882KB, 1431x1444px
>>34771961

nah man, it's not so easy. Not everyone has a youtube channel where they can signal their true bitchiness. Everyone is just a face until u get to know them.
>>
These girls are fucking average, yet such cunts.

Any robot could manage to score one of them, in a country whit good looking women. I'm from a third world shithole and they're literally just average
>>
>>34770840
one of the left looks uncannily like Elliot Rodger
>>
>>34771743
Are you telling me that women were better back in your day grampa?
>>
>>34771743
>just gotta deal with her being a big ol' cunt if you want any chance of getting your dick wet
I kinda agree with you but I just don't get this reasoning t bh. Why would you deal in this situation rather than just pass on getting the pussy and not get whipped like a little bitch?
>>
>>34771891
>le wrong generation xd!
I thought it was an interesting read. Suck shit.
>>
File: 1486058631958.png (334KB, 551x550px) Image search: [Google]
1486058631958.png
334KB, 551x550px
>>34770840
This video rustled my jimmies. Congratulations OP.

Everything down to the way the spoke, I feel markedly dumber for having watched it.
>>
>>34772567
Because males around that age will literally want nothing else than a girl's holes on their penis. It will be the first time in their life that they'll have a chance at it, and they'll think how the girls are acting is just how they normally are.
Thread posts: 37
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.