[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>tfw be medical student robot >everyone constantly says

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 4

File: IMG_5663.jpg (31KB, 332x443px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_5663.jpg
31KB, 332x443px
>tfw be medical student robot
>everyone constantly says "don't worry when you're a doctor you'll have no trouble attracting women"

FUCK. THAT. SHIT.

Am I supposed to be grateful that I can marry some roastie golddigger who only wants my money? Telling a guy that he can get any women he wants cause of money is like telling a woman that she can have any guy she wants fuck her because she has a vagina, but won't want a relationship with her. It's meaningless and offers nothing.
>>
>>34770754
at least you can torture a roastie by giving her false hopes that she'll get your money, and then pulling a Will on her
>>
>>34770754
dont be upset. being a doctor means you're successful and that you've put in a lot of effort. that already makes you more attractive.
sure you're the same person, but unrealized potential is nothing. now people have some sense of your worth more easily, which also means you could be more inviting to worthy girls.
of course there'll be gold diggers, but you could find yourself a serious girl too
>>
>med stud
>worse mistake of my life
>robot
>will be making 500/e a month when I'm done

just KEK MY SHIT UP
>>
File: 0110 - 4CvnAKj.jpg (95KB, 735x660px) Image search: [Google]
0110 - 4CvnAKj.jpg
95KB, 735x660px
>>34770811
>tfw I will never pull a Will on somebody.

feelsbadman
>>
>>34770890
Someone being attracted to your "worth" because of your job is pretty much a gold digger. I want a woman to be attracted to me because of my personality, views, opinions, behaviour, beliefs, and maybe appearance to a certain extent. Being attracted to me because of economic value makes her a gold digging whore.

I'd honestly marry an ugly girl who's a good person and kind, compassionate, good with children, than a 10/10 supermodel who's vain and stuck up and selfish.
>>
>>34770947
>and maybe appearance to a certain extent

damn son there's no hope for you
>>
>>34770947
of course, but all im saying is that being a doctor is already correlated to good things that have nothing to do with money - such as being hard working and smart.
your worth isnt all money
>>
>>34770967
Not him but I wouldn't be attracted to someone with a completely mangled face no matter the personality, so I wouldn't hold them to the same standards desu.
>>
>>34770754
>roastie tries to get you to lend her money
>give her a lethal dose of morphine instead
>>
>>34770983
Not OP but where the fuck were these cunts in my time of struggle?

If they were not present in my time of struggle why should they be expect to be present in my time of success?
>>
>>34770811
I love will, he gives me hope
>>
>>34772258
This so fucking much. If I marry a girl, she has to be someone who struggled in life like I have and shares my values. Not some party girl who coasted through life and is now ready to "settle down".
>>
>falling for the memedicine meme
I wish I did something else.
>>
>>34770947
You don't understand how women work. They are _attracted_ to powerful people, just like they are to good looking people.
>>
File: image.jpg (54KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
54KB, 640x480px
>>34772280
underrated, originaliol
>>
>>34770811
Pretty much my only motivation to be successful (financially) is to pull a Will on some girl. I doubt I ever would, even if I did become wealthy, but the thought is still nice.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.