[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>State my opinion in a discussion >Friend waves me off

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

>State my opinion in a discussion
>Friend waves me off and goes "blah blah"
>Joke and say his face is a blah blah
>says "i'm a dude............. but its ok if you go that way... I don't though.. sorry.... but that does explain a lot..."
>Tell him it wasn't supposed to make sense
>Get the following message:
>"and yet,, it did.... so slow.. sheesh.. you wouldnt survive five seconds with the guys i used to hang out with.. and my buddies from the service,, holy hell... you would cry and cry and cry,, and that... is no joke....."
What the hell is his problem?

What should I do/say when he gets like this?
>>
>>34770387
I believe the problem is you lack the ability to explain a situation to people, because I have no clue what the fuck you're asking.
>>
>>34770387
people... who type... like this... should kill... themselves.
>>
>>34770387
you sound abit ansty mate, have a cup of tea and a nap
hes probly just trying to sound 'ard mate, probly has sissy fantasys
>>
are you both 13 years old?
>>
>>34770427
I wrote a few sentences about what I thought during a discussion. He waved me off, I made a dumb quip because he's done this before, he imagined me having a crush on him, I said my joke was intended to be nonsensical, he disagreed and paraphrased the gorilla warfare copypasta.
>>
>>34770477
I'm 22, he's 36
>>
>>34770387
just say "okay" then stop talking to him immediately.
dont speak to him for the rest of the day
>>
>>34770525
So it's a dumb useless situation of two people having a minor disagreement about something and having him threatening you in the most non-threatening of ways?

Either stop hanging out with him or kill yourself, because you both seem like insufferable dipshits.
>>
>>34770525
It sounds like the two of you have autism.
>>
>>34770555
He wasn't threatening me, was just saying him and his muhreen buddies would've roasted me.
>>
>>34770596
just say: by hang out, do you mean they porked your ass? dumb faggot
>>
>>34770667
Maybe if I didn't know him in person, though if I didn't I probably wouldn't be friends with him.
>>
>>34770387
>"I think you're the one who goes that way if that's what your mind went to immediately"
This all you needed to say OP
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.