[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Redpill me on the JFK assassination? Was the government real

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

File: bill hicks.jpg (22KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
bill hicks.jpg
22KB, 300x300px
Redpill me on the JFK assassination? Was the government really as corrupt as Bill Hicks says?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6vBwoeup5o8
>>
watch Executive Action (1973)
>>
>>34768885
Conspiracy kooks theory original
>>
PRESIDENTS BULLET RIDDEN BODY IN THE STREET
>>
>>34768885
Wow you know what I love about Bill Hicks?
>>
>>34768885

JFK wanted to get rid of the CIA and the Federal Reserve. He was almost certainly bumped off by people within his own Government.
>>
>>34768885
It really was that corrupt, and still is, Anon, like Alex Jones said. I meant Bill Hicks, of course.
>>
anyone else always thinks that's david duchovny in that picture?
>>
>>34768885
why does he look like alex jones
>>
>>34770027
Yeah can someone pls give me a rundown pls
>>
>>34770033
>Bill Hicks was a secret government operative
>staged his own death and took on the identity of Alex Jones
>still has a ton of government insider connections which is why he knows as much as he does
>may or may not be working with (((them))) as controlled opposition, or be a sincere actor on the worldstage, but still a misled marionette in the grand play

there's your rundown
>>
>>34770107
Isn't Alex Jones certifiable?
>>
File: 1480747588284.jpg (10KB, 500x276px) Image search: [Google]
1480747588284.jpg
10KB, 500x276px
>>34770128
yezzer certifiably insane in the muddufuggun membrane mayne
>>
From what I've read, there are a huge number of theories on what actually took place, and there's good reason to believe that Lee Harvey Oswald was setup, or was some type of double-agent. It's also possible that the US government became aware of Lee Harvey Oswald's connections to Russia and this led to them attempting to suppress evidence to avoid an all-out war. Lee Harvey Oswald definitely had a mysterious past, and from what I understand a lot of people received their news about the event from television and so they missed the details about LHO being a communist agitator and so on. The fact that Ruby assassinated him on live television, removing any ability to interview him certainly added to the paranoia and suspicion.

I think the Hicks thing with the Zapruder film is questionable, it's not as clear cut as he tries to make out - then again back then (in the 90's) Hicks may have seen very low-quality reproductions of the Zapruder film, the HD scans weren't released until long after Hicks was dead.

It's unlikely anyone will know what took place for real until the Final Judgement, just as it's impossible to really get a good grip of ANY historical event, and the JFK assassination has so many different theories and lines of research, and all these people claiming on their deathbeds and 'hinting' that they were involved makes it very hard to ever get to any truth.
>>
>>34768885
Lyndon Johnson (VP) and J Edgar Hoover (FBI) were best buddies and stood to gain more from JFK's death than anyone else.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.