[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Advertisement | Home]

>bitch says she wants a second date >cancels two times

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

File: 8raFlI6N.jpg (32KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
8raFlI6N.jpg
32KB, 400x400px
>bitch says she wants a second date
>cancels two times
>never writes first
>now date this weekend

should I just drop her? Is she trying to play games?
>>
>>34768463
just keep playing mind games with each other
>>
>>34768463
I got a ho like that some hos just are like that I wouldn't count on it but then again she might show up
>>
>>34768463
Ask /adv/ you fucking normalfag
>>
>>34768463
probably juggling multiple guys and you're one of them
>>
>>34768463
keep making dates with the assumption she won't show up.
Also don't show up.
>>
>>34768463
cancel it. do it, i'm serious. probably make the dumb twat interested in you
>>
drop the disrespectful bitch. if not their is the risk that she makes you a cuck.
>>
she probably realized youre short

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zBp-Qk9XacY
>>
>>34768463
Depends on the reasoning she gives. If she hasn't given any, I wouldn't have made a 3rd date, and just said that she made me cancel my plans twice, and that if she wants to see me again, she can pick a date. If she fucks off again, there wouldn't be another chance.
>>
>>34768463
If she cancelled twice its not on you to schedule another date. Don't do it
>>
cancel it.
reason:
she isnt serious.she cancelled twice.

you shall not loose your word if you dont show up as a reveng.
cancel it clear, the effect on her is goibg to be only good for you.
>>
3 date rule is a solid one. Attempt to ask her 3 times, if she flakes all of 'em you either give up or wait for her to make a move
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoin at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Posts and uploaded images are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that website. If you need information about a Poster - contact 4chan. This project is not affiliated in any way with 4chan.