[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>he won't talk to you even though you're a roastie

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 1

File: angrygarf.jpg (100KB, 320x238px) Image search: [Google]
angrygarf.jpg
100KB, 320x238px
>he won't talk to you even though you're a roastie because you're a walking talking meme
eat shit
>>
>>34767608
confused

why do you even think that

and I know a thing or two about being helplessly trapped in your own head
>>
>>34767608
He'll probably talk to you.. you just need to make it apparent that you want him to
>>
>>34767608
why would anyone talk to a roastie?
>>
>>34767725
Because they are all roasties one way or another
>Muh unicorn
>Muh virgin gf

You know this doesn't exist right?
>>
>>34767742
if you talk to a roastie, they win.
>>
>>34767724
I ride this dick 24/7- I could not be more obvious.
>>
>>34767725
Why wouldn't you?
UUnmute me pls
>>
>>34767749
>they win.
by frantically pulsing their hot wet cunts around your dick, I guess- yes. This victory's pretty beneficial.
>>
>>34767752
>Begins back-peddling on his fragile beliefs
>This is probably bait

Guess it pays to not give people the benefit of the doubt even though I was insanely paranoid about not doing that 2 hours ago

Fuck I don't get life
>>
>>34767749
>they win
This nigga fighting all the gotdam windmills ain't nothing you can tell him.
>>
>>34767783
if you assume by talking to a roastie you can bed her, you are both a fool and a braggart
>>
>>34767608
He wont talk to you.
You thought he would.
He made you a meme.
It was all a joke.
>>
>>34767793
You're talking to the roast, and that is my end goal.
Physical culmination.
>>
>>34767783
Yeah man atop being a braggart and a barbarian and a dirty libertine you sick beatnik millenial
>>
>>34767806
So what did we just like do it or something?

What a rip off
>>
>>34767809
>tfw no actual bongo slapping beatniks around with small yet defined facial hair decisions
I'd fuck those.
>>
Subtle attentionwhore thread
Aw poor baby shes not getting attention for being a whore irl so she needs it from betas on r9k instead.
Whenever i think my life is pathetic i just take a look at people like you and instantly feel better
>>
>>34767827
>what did we do it
>past tense conjunction requesting descriptive
>present tense verb supplying information
I don't like this at all, please stop.
>>
>>34767850
>Aw poor baby shes not getting attention for being a whore irl so she needs it from betas on r9k instead.
Precisely.
You said I'd just get the attention because of the existence of my quim, and that was a lie.
>>
>>34767854
So if I like asked you to do something to me did you do it?
>>
>>34767854
what? did we "do it?"
>>
>>34767878
You love to argue dont you, i called you a typical roastie attentionwhore and you agreed. That is all.
>>
>>34767608
>WALKING TALKING MEME

What do you mean by this femanon
>>
>>34767878
>You said I'd just get the attention because of the existence of my quim, and that was a lie.
But this thread is the very proof of that, you meme loving fuck.
Now make me a sammich.
>>
>>34767608
http://www. baka.com.au/lifestyle/life/why-women-lose-the-dating-game-20120421-1xdn0.html
>>
>>34767608
http://www.s
mh.com.au/lifestyle/life/why-women-lose-the-dating-game-20120421-1xdn0.html

oreganoblox
Thread posts: 27
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.