[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I have a skype date later today with my oneitis Can't

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 3

File: IMG_0182.png (1MB, 640x1136px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0182.png
1MB, 640x1136px
I have a skype date later today with my oneitis

Can't afford to fuck this up when there is finally a chance

Any advice? What kinds of things should I say?
>>
>>34767439
You shouldn't care if you fuck it up or not, and try not to say stuff that sounds smart that you can't actually comprehend.
>>
>>34767567
Thanks that's good advice! Much appreciated
>>
Have a clean room and hair
>>
Think nice thoughts beforehand and vibe yourself into a mindset of empathy and connectedness.

Make sure you have internet so your'e not talking over each other.

Watch some comedy vids beforehand so she sees you happy
>>
>>34767843
I shaved. And my hair is really short should I wear a hat?
>>
>>34767920
This is great stuff. I wouldn't ever think to do this if you hadn't told me.
>>
File: IMG_0184.png (1MB, 640x1136px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0184.png
1MB, 640x1136px
I was reading our text conversation from last night and it sounded so fucking cringe but she for some reason seemed to like it? It's weird I guess
>>
>>34769340
No, but style it just a bit. I hope you do well anon!

Also post cringe parts of conversation
>>
>>34767920
This.

If you come right from r9k to the date you'll have a shitty vibe about you.

Ideally have some positive human interaction before, like talking with friends or family members for a while. You'll come off as more relaxed and positive
>>
File: IMG_0188.png (90KB, 640x1136px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0188.png
90KB, 640x1136px
>>34769682
It's really bad
>>
>>34769845
seems like she likes you but knows you're a bit of a noob/passive guy so she is trying to teach you how to act.
>>
>>34769845
You're just being funny around someone you like

The only really bad thing I see is iOS
>>
>>34769874
I wasn't sure which segment of the convo to post because we have stupid inside jokes that wouldn't make sense out of context

She's so patient with me, it's amazing
>>
>>34769879
I had Android for a really long time, definitely enjoyed it. Still have my LG on the desk right next to me. I just wanted to finally see what all of the fuss was about with the iPhone
>>
>>34769941
The fuss is retards and Staceys who are too incompetent to use a functional and objectively better operating system
Reeeeeeeeeee
>>
Be yourself, don't try to mold yourself into something you think she wants, that won't work in the long term.

Have a shot of alcohol before the call to calm your nerves.
>>
>>34769845
>I Don't XD for anyone else.
top kek
>>
>>34769879
not that guy but it's a simple interface and easy to use
>>
>>34770010
For hundreds of dollars more.
There are android skins that are as simple as that
>>
>>34770030
Yeah it doesn't really justify the upfront price of an iPhone. Fortunately for me, my older sister gets through a new phone every 6 months, and I have my pick of her castaways. Currently on the 5S, don't know much about phones but it's not bad
>>
>>34770095
If you say so. I've had a few iPhones off service and an iPod, I just can't take them seriously as main devices. They just feel like toys. I don't even like to develop for them anymore.
>>
>>34769845
You're clearly quite awkward, and she puts up with it and probably thinks it's cute too. You literally have no way of fucking this up unless you say some really retarded shit. You have nothing to worry about.
>>
>>34770586
I'm feeling pretty confident about it. Need to clean my room and wash up though. I really do appreciate everyone helping me out in this thread, you guys are a huge help seriously
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.