[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Girls don't like me. Is there some kind of memes or frogs

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 4

File: 98765756.jpg (218KB, 800x1200px) Image search: [Google]
98765756.jpg
218KB, 800x1200px
Girls don't like me.
Is there some kind of memes or frogs I can use that will make them want to fugg?
>>
File: 87yyg.jpg (59KB, 495x660px) Image search: [Google]
87yyg.jpg
59KB, 495x660px
>>34767335
baII sweat cologne
>>
Act like they are insignificant to you, then their inbuilt Attention Seeking Magnets (TM) will switch on and bring you together.
>>
File: 007hdf.jpg (297KB, 788x1024px) Image search: [Google]
007hdf.jpg
297KB, 788x1024px
>>34767358
Only if you look like >>34767356 otherwise literally nothing happens if you aren't already attractive.
>>
>>34767358
>Act like they are insignificant to you
>they act like you are insignificant to them
>>
Think about these aspects of your life and the answer should become clear why they don't like you.

In terms of your outward appearance what is your

height/face/weight/fashion sense/age

In terms of your perceived social desirability:

How often do you socialize? How often with women?

Do you have a large group of friends, or just people you spend time with recreationally on a regular basis?

Do you have a mental illness that impacts your social competence and self-confidence?

What is the social status of your occupation, including your salary?

Do you have self-defined goals and hobbies that you regularly seek out?

Consider how these are most regularly observed traits of a first impression that will determine how strongly someone is initially attracted to you. If you are not on the extreme end of physical attractiveness, then women tend to judge you on these numerous social factors and will cast you away should they find you unattractive, as dick is plentiful for them and there's really no reason for them to not look for something better until their looks start to give out.
>>
>>34767518
I'm not really interested in self improvement or making a good impression. Would just like to fugg.
>>
>>34767356
holy fuck
why is this the right answer
if you give me ball sweat cologne on our first date that's a 100% guarantee I will become your sex slave for the rest of my life

balls are my reason for living in this horrible world
>>
>>34767777
And kek made it so
>>
File: IMG_1549.jpg (53KB, 480x622px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1549.jpg
53KB, 480x622px
>>34767731
Prostitutes then you fucking retard
>>
>>34767980
No. My penis is amazing if anyone gets paid for sex it should be me.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.