[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How does this page feel about pretty women having pre-marital

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 8

How does this page feel about pretty women having pre-marital relations with 14 year old boys?
>>
Premarital sex is wrong.
>>
File: teacher18n-1-web-meghan-eagan.jpg (47KB, 750x561px) Image search: [Google]
teacher18n-1-web-meghan-eagan.jpg
47KB, 750x561px
connnecticut gril
>>
She would rather risk jail and touch a little boys penis then touch a robot. Let that sink in
>>
utah gril
>>
I only support it when its with their Sex Ed teachers. Our kids deserve the best education we can give and incest is immoral so...
>>
iowa gril
>>
Loo up the lyrics to the old song "Dont Stand So close To me" by the Police. that song would never ever be a hit today. Same goes for Hot for teacher. But the Police song is even more blatant.
>>
I feel that most of the time these teachers are fucking the 18 year old Chads on the football team and not shotas.
>>
Fuck that bitch with the Superman shirt on. She looks cocky and smug because she knows she is going to get a slap on the wrist while her male coworkers go to prison for 20 years
>>
the holy grail babe right here folks
why does my state house so many horny pedo teachers
>>
>>34766345
As a guy who has always had a massive fucking libido and sex drive I'd say I'd love to be a 14 year old kid fucking a young teacher.
>>
File: 820.jpg (25KB, 550x336px) Image search: [Google]
820.jpg
25KB, 550x336px
>>34766345
Nice
</spoiler>orgnamo</spoiler>
>>
>>34766345
I feel like shit because I never got to fuck a teacher when I was 14
>>
I just wonder how repulsive they have to be that 14 year old boys are their only recourse to have sex
>>
File: kylie-modesta.jpg (91KB, 636x333px) Image search: [Google]
kylie-modesta.jpg
91KB, 636x333px
frankly i wished i owned snapchat
that guy has access to millions of nudes
>>
>>34766484

i fucking hate that shit

if it were an old man having sex with an underage b& girl, its pedophilia and shit but since its a woman fucking a boy its nice.jpg

pls
>>
>>34766526
owner is a cuck
>>
Where were these boys when I was a teacher?

>tfw you used to fool around with a friend when you were 14 and know exactly what it was like
>>
seriously though...why is this so common? it's like every week I hear of a female teacher molesting kids. If this were reversed it would be declared a public hazard and every classroom would have mandatory 24/7 recording. women live life on easy mode.
>>
>>34766846
Female school teachers molest more kids than catholic priests. Just this week here in my local town a teacher got arrested for banging a 15 year old nignog. She is ugly though so they will throw her in prison.
>>
>>34766901
I wonder if they just become teachers for teenage dick, or just want chad dick, whether chad is 15 or 35?
>>
>>34766901
rates of child molestation among catholic clergy are significantly lower than among clergy for other religious denominations and the secular population as a whole.

the catholic priests rape kids meme is mostly a hollywood junk
>>
>>34766345
If the bitches ITT targeted a lonely robot they'd never get caught. I would especially be a good target since my parent works from noon to midnight. Fucking bullshit.
>>
>implying prime teen cock isn't the best
>>
>>34766547
newfaggot

original
>>
>>34766921
idk but when i went to school the female teachers were old hags that grew up in the 50s and refused to die. i had exactly 2 attractive teachers during all my school years. the rest were things boys were scared of and they beat us with rulers and paddles with holes in them.
>>
>>34767001
I don't know where you live/how old you are, but teachers couldn't beat us when I was in school. But my experience is mostly the same, most of my teachers were: not hot middle aged+ women, a few plain women in their mid/late 30s, men, and only 2 attractive women.
>>
>>34767048
I went to school in the 80s and early 90s. they used to beat the shit our of us back then. Seriously. i spent every day either in ISS or out of school suspension or getting whipped with a paddle or getting the palms of my hands slapped with rulers(that hurts bruh)
>>
>>34766399
I had a a pretty obviously butch lesbo teacher who I'm pretty sure wanted to fuck one of my classmates. The girl in question was pretty, petite but had huge tits. It was fucking creepy how the teacher would always talk with her and actually really nice to her specifically even though the girl basically never responded to it.
>>
>There are /pol/fags here who think she did anything wrong
You know, maybe teenagers can consent after all.
>>
File: 1483599239095.jpg (176KB, 731x1280px) Image search: [Google]
1483599239095.jpg
176KB, 731x1280px
>>34767134
stfu you BITCH
>>
Me again. In fact it was so rare and the female teachers were so ugly that we did have one, Mrs, Lopez, a gym teacher, that got caught fucking members of the basketball team and those boys were given pure hell over it by us kids. She was just ugly as sin. Like the woman from the movie Porkys. We did have one male teacher, Mr Thigpen, that got caught with a girl in his car. he went to jail.
>>
Yeah but when it's dudes on girls, you want to castrate and kill them.
Thread posts: 34
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.