[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>no friends >everybody ignores your presence >nobody

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

File: wojak real friends.png (675KB, 1000x1000px) Image search: [Google]
wojak real friends.png
675KB, 1000x1000px
>no friends
>everybody ignores your presence
>nobody ever replies to you when you talk or contribute something to a discussion
>your parents ignore you when you ask them a question
>they get mad and annoyed when you press on and try to ask them again
>your brother doesn't really care about you and only sees you as someone to use yet you still try to look up to him
>can't ever make a thread that takes off anywhere
>people on 4chan don't want to talk about what you post
>well thought out and useful posts you make are ignored while effortless shitposts get +7 replies
>threads that are active suddenly die when you reply

Can anyone relate?
>>
People won't respect you if you don't respect yourself.

Look within.
>>
I do relate...I mean, I wouldn't go as far as to say I derail threads by my mere presence, but I've had that thought a couple of time. It's part of me...feeling like I'm inadequate, I push people off, no one cares about me, etc. I know it's mostly in my head though, but the feeling still comes back regularly. It's an everyday struggle.

You should talk about it to your parents though. They should care, if they aren't assholes.
>>
>tfw all this
Its the real life that gets me, my own mom just glazes over whatever i say. Whenever i speak to anyone i feel like they physically cant take it and get bored, every fucking time i speak. And then they get mad when i dont bother anymore. Ive even tried asking if anything i say or the way i sound is off or something but they keep saying no, but then continue to ignore practically everything i say.
I wouldnt wish this feel on anyone. At least if you choose to be quiet theres always a maybe, maybe if you talked theyd listen. But having everyone ignore you when you do try just reinforces the self loathing. For this reason sometimes its better not to even try.

>tfw also habitual thread killer
>>
>>34765597
My parents didnt reply when i told them i was planning on jumping off a large telephone pole so dont feel too bad.
>>
You are not what other people say you are.
>>
Do you're parents really ignore you when you ask them a question? Like in person?
>>
>>34766016
My dad did once when I was little. I asked him something and I guess he was just annoyed at my existence or had other things on his mind at the time.

I know now that life is complicated and he didn't do it on purpose.
>>
File: 1483753314107.jpg (7KB, 240x240px) Image search: [Google]
1483753314107.jpg
7KB, 240x240px
>>34766108
that's pretty mean to ignore a kid like that even if it was just once
Anyways good luck on making friends and stuff
>>
>>34766317
>friends and stuff
I'm beyond that now. I've found my inner peace. It wasn't a pleasant journey. But I've made it for the most part.
>>
>>34766404
Yeah agonizing over it definitely isn't the way to go. Might as well just do your best enjoy your life regardless of how many friends you have
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.