[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

how does some thor viking accent from the past exist there nonchalantly?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 4

File: lol.png (2MB, 2261x1066px) Image search: [Google]
lol.png
2MB, 2261x1066px
how does some thor viking accent from the past exist there nonchalantly? while other heroes are modernized? doesn't make any sense
>>
>>34764333
Don't look for logic where there is none.

also stop watching capeshit
>>
He's not from earth you fucking autist. He comes from a pretty much eternally viking world.
>>
there is an explanation for this that makes sense, but you have to read like 5000 pages of marvel lore to really suss out all the details.

the shortest possible form of this is that asgard, the home of the norse gods, exists in a separate dimension from the one where the action in the marvel universe usually takes place

thor has crossed from asgard into "midgard" (i.e. earth) and is legitimately a god from another dimension. i think this is supposed to have happened after ragnarok fucked up asgard but i'm not sure
>>
>>34764386
OH and all spider bitten marvel superheroes do? the fuck? none of them should be from fucking earth
>>
>>34764333
>from the past
icelanders still talk like vikings
>>
Because he's actually Thor in the exact way that Loki is actually Loki. There's no explanation needing Marvel lore. They just took the deities from Asgard and used them as superheroes. Hence why there's a big rainbow bridge and battles against trolls.
>>
>>34764564
"why is an actual norse god hanging out with the avengers" probably does require a bit of marvel lore, if only to understand what he's doing on earth and why he's not back in asgard
>>
thank you midgardians
>>
>>34764601
Well, OP just asked about the accent. What you mentioned would need some extra explaining.
>>
>>34764532
it's called suspension of disbelief faggot
>>
File: bilson wonder woman.jpg (10KB, 352x196px) Image search: [Google]
bilson wonder woman.jpg
10KB, 352x196px
>>34764564
just saying the 5v1 anachronism was weird

it was more like 1 v everyone (on the good side)

its like having 20,000 cyborgs and 1 man in chainmail
>>
>>34764612
Always quick to answer the important questions of life.
>>
>>34764669
thor is the most powerful of the avengers though given the fact that he is literally a god

the challenge with thor is that he can only do so much damage given his relative size to, say, a big alien spaceship. and the fact that his loyalty to humans is hit or miss, you kind of have to catch him on the right day
>>
File: rachel-bilson-wonder-woman-o.gif (1MB, 320x176px) Image search: [Google]
rachel-bilson-wonder-woman-o.gif
1MB, 320x176px
>>34764683
lmao!

thanks everyone <3 i understand ragnarok loki thor etc, was just curious mid movie because i didn't bridge the avengers and thor together! got it now ^^
>>
>>34764724
the "marvel cinematic universe" is in theory all part of the same universe
>>
>>34764369
its not on anymore
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.