[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>we broke up 2 weeks ago >she already made out with another

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

File: 1419643976806.png (48KB, 705x766px) Image search: [Google]
1419643976806.png
48KB, 705x766px
>we broke up 2 weeks ago
>she already made out with another guy
Blocked all sources of information about her before they meet again and fuck(if they already didn't in the same day)

Such a whore, she was my first and meant everything to me, I wish she get cancer and die
Hold me robots ;_;
>>
>I had a girlfriend 2 weeks ago
Get out normie, reee, etc
Seriously fuck off go whine on reddit or something. Leave us what little we have.
>>
>>34764252
She was a landwhale anon(still I loved her), I was a 21yr KHV before
>>
Never forget the two laws of women that I incessantly repeat.

1. They are not loyal
2. They have a severely mentally unhealthy amount of options available to them in the romantic field (now, it used to be a little more reasonable). Unhealthy because the more they indulge in their near limitless options, the less they'll be able to find happiness in their real relationship.
>>
>>34764233
Same exact story here brobot,i'm trying to pretend i don't care. i don't know why i still keep her on faceberg... was cutting off contact the right thing to do? i'm playing it totally cool but i'm not sure she even care's. lol

oh well

fuckin shrugs
>>
>>34764577
>was cutting off contact the right thing to do?
Yes, take a look at this http://web.archive.org/web/20160306232813/http://breakuprecoveryguide.com/

Also stop having hope that she will want you back, she probably don't care for you anymore and its probably relivied it ended, I know its hard but just try to move on and focus on yourself, if you can get another girl of her caliber you'll do fine, regardless of how much you think she is special... unlike me, a asocial sperglord that got a girl out of my league and probably will not find someone better.
>>
>>34764708
>>34764708
same, she was def outta my league and everybody thinks im a class a creeper

because i am hahah
fuck that hurts real bad man was hoping shed be thinking bout me but you've gotta be right

>It's a bittier sweet symphony... littlerally.

we'll be okay anon let's get through this man
>>
>>34764784
Best of luck for you man, soon we'll be fine, try to keep yourself busy with things that you like, maybe try to talk with other girls, before we know we'll not be giving a fuck anymore
>>
>>34764867
Reading the article... went ahead and removed her from goybook... hurt doing it but not turning back now.... should i block her completel;y?
>>
>>34764953
If you can't keep yourself from checking her profile, yes you should.
I did it after discovering she already made out(or maybe had sex too? i'm not sure) with another guy after just 2 weeks, make me feel like all our moments together meant fucking nothing to her.
>>
this is actually a good thing really

when they need a rebound that quick it means you had an impact on her
>>
>>34765080
Lol my ex left me and jumped right into another relationship.... can't feel TOO bad... little does she know i gave her HPV

hope she thinks ol' boy gave it to her and it just rek's her
>>
>>34765114
Do you really believe that?.... I hope that's true..
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.