[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Well, today is the day. I finally got myself another job and

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 6

File: 53f.jpg (7KB, 196x250px) Image search: [Google]
53f.jpg
7KB, 196x250px
Well, today is the day. I finally got myself another job and my month and moreover of being a NEET are over! And this one pays more than my last one! I have done it, my brothers (and sisters)!
>>
>>34764089
Congrats what will you be doing
>>
File: 1feeel12.png (169KB, 367x392px) Image search: [Google]
1feeel12.png
169KB, 367x392px
>got a job interview at panda express as onion chopper
>all day I thought this was it, this will get me out of neetdom
>go to interview
>"what makes you qualified to be a panda"
>wut
>tfw interview done
>said they will call me within a week
>it's been a month
>I go on kikebook and look at childhood friend's profile
>he's a lawyer
>another is a probation officer
>tfw I can't even lad a fast food gig at age 26
is this it bros?
>>
>>34764089
Congrats!
and
Welcome back!
>>
>>34764089
good job OP hope things go well for you.
>>
>>34764342
>what makes you qualified to be a panda"

they didn't really ask this did they?
>>
>>34764342
Come to target we hire literally anyone.
>>
>>34764268
It's a security job that I have to make sure that scenes that being filmed and the equipment used are not tampered with.
>>
>>34764389
They did.they asked
>"What makes you panda material"

I either dodged a bullet or a winning lotto ticket
>>
What other job do you have? How do you balance the two jobs?
>>
File: banana9.png (208KB, 386x406px) Image search: [Google]
banana9.png
208KB, 386x406px
>people can get like 2 or three jobs
>people own 2 properties
>people juggle multiple lovers
>people juggle multiple hobbies and are good at their craft
>tfw can't even do one
>>
>>34764342

that made me laugh haha
>>
>>34764439
>What makes you panda material"

good lord can someone just nuke the US a little.

they need a fucking wakeup call.
>>
>>34764487
Oh, I only have this one. The last one I had I quit months ago since they weren't giving me enough hours. The "job" I had before this were family favors and actual labor.
>>
>>34764342
Did you follow up? In person would be best. HR and hiring process in bullshit at any place that is a chain. Applications for chains go to system with 10000 apps other apps or is checked by a bot. Some of my apps have been rejected before even seen by real human eyes.
>>
File: 1486597634238.jpg (151KB, 1672x1200px) Image search: [Google]
1486597634238.jpg
151KB, 1672x1200px
Got a job a few weeks ago at a call center.

I got fired on the 2nd day of working there because i hadn't made a sale.

How 2 die?
>>
File: 1485880818139.png (216KB, 1146x892px) Image search: [Google]
1485880818139.png
216KB, 1146x892px
GET THE FUCK OUT. REEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
you've earned it buddy
>>
>>34764665
You would be amazed about interviews in the United States. Apparently saying, "I need money," isn't an appropriate answer. Whether you apply at Panda Express or Chipotle, they want an essay on why you've always desired a lifetime career at their esteemed establishment specifically. It's to the point I sincerely wonder if they believe people's bullshit.
>>
>>34765039
>I need money," isn't an appropriate answer.

this shit right here.

i have read this hundreds of times!

if i had a company and someone was honest and gave me an answer like this they would go to the top of my hiring candidates.

but no instead everyone wants you to be a part of the "family" and join our "team".

jesus you cunts make me feel sorrry for your future generations.

and murica wonders why they have a SJW epidemic.
>>
>>34764824
try for a simple factory stocking job. moving crates or stocking containers is a good fit for a robot.
>>
>>34765325

The fuck you on about this shits widespread in the UK too. It's all a shit test. They wanna see some neet bow and cringe because they'll feel better about themselves.
>>
>>34765454
i highly doubt this practice originated in refugeeland.
>>
Quit a night stock job about two months ago due to childish team lead that replaced the cool ass former, threats for leaving at scheduled time, cut hours, and a joke of what they consider "management." While eating far less sucks ass I don't regret the decision. Having all the time in the world is what makes the NEET life a gift; yet a curse.
>>
>>34767088
Attempted for a factory job that paid decently...

>Received call one morning to schedule for an interview date
>Go to factory for tour and onsite interview, begin to realize that the job didn't look like something for me
>Am told after tour "sorry anon you don't have enough work history in order to be considered"; am politely handed a flyer for a hotline # for workforce
> Go outside; rip the flyer and discard in the grass
>Return home knowing I wasted damn near two hours of my life
Still a NEET.
>>
Is being a security guard at night the best job for a robot? I've been thinking about this or night shift janitor and both sound pretty comfy
>>
>>34764438
night watch type jobs are good for those escaping NEETdom, try using the wait time between patrols to study, even if its just informal learning for your own interest, it will help you become a more skilled and interesting person.
>>
>>34765039
it's filter, they want people who are stupidly gung-ho, OR smart and cynical enough to fake it, because if you can figure out what they want to hear and fake it you will be able to work in the system.
and if you are energetic and retarded they can have you do the dumb shit.
>>
File: d96.jpg (22KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
d96.jpg
22KB, 500x500px
>>34767437
Im a night time janitor
Thread posts: 28
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.