[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I hate myself because I've done terrible things. Who

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 40
Thread images: 3

File: 1485570156105.jpg (39KB, 600x800px) Image search: [Google]
1485570156105.jpg
39KB, 600x800px
I hate myself because I've done terrible things.
Who else knows this feel?
>>
we all float down here
>>
>>34763948
Not really. I feel regret sometimes but aside from that I move on.
>>
>>34763948

I thought that fingernail was a really cross mole at first.
>>
>>34763948
>done terrible things
not doing terrible things atm, youre already better than you were. purple ribbon material
>>
>>34763948
Shame and Guilt reporting in

The longer you abstain from whatever it is that you did the easier it gets to accept you are shitty person

It is either that or depression.. honestly I am starting to begin to forgive myself, but now I have to go be a master of the universe successful in order to not tie off a rope so I guess its not all bad

Just BABY LET YOUR LIGHT SHINE DOWN
>>
>>34763948
doing cringy things doesn't count as terrible
>>
Define terrible...
>>
>>34763948
What did you do OP?
orig orig
>>
>>34764057
>>34764086
I wish I could feel that way but I just have no control over my brain.
>>34764096
True, but I did mean things.
>>
I'm crippled regret over things the way I used to behave but they weren't necessarily bad just if I predicted the future I wouldn't have done it
>>
>>34764135
Neither do I, and I am in fucking protracted methadone withdrawal and became a total loser, and I was like a super smart kid with a lot going for him

HOW DO YOU THINK I FEEL??

I would start with drinking more coffee at least for now.. it helps with the depression.. and you should take my advice because I am almost certain I am clinically depressed as in bipolar untop of the withdrawal

I dun think you got it that bad
>>
>>34763948
Yeah, but only because it was recent. we'll all get over it. So will whoever you affected. Life goes on.
>>
>>34763948
It's okay, Eliza. We all do things we regret. You just have to move on.
>>
>>34763948
I enjoy spreading misery into the world. I just wish I could do more.
>>
>>34764135
You sort gotta just change your perspective a bit and BE PATIENT.

It is going to suck ass for a long time though so don't expect it to get better immediately, but something that helped me was figuring out why I was such an irredeemable piece of shit.. that's also a good starting point

I feel like a lot of shame and guilt comes from not understanding why you did the things you did and I am not talking about rationalizations

I mean really try and figure out why you are such a fuckhead
>>
Do the things that make me hate myself
>Feel good
>Start hating myself
>Feel so fucking terrible it's unbearable, so usually I just do more

Don't do the things that make me hate myself
>Feel shitty
>Feel worse
>Sleep and repeat.

Can't decide which one is better
>>
>Snapped at my autistic friend and said, "You're older than me but you can't even read!" When he was stuttering at the word, "the"
>Punched a kid way younger than me because he slapped my ass. He cried really hard and climbed up a tree.
>Punched multiple people in elementary school.Mostly the weaker ones I knew I stood a chance against
>Slashed my brother's tires
>Stabbed my brother's laptop and cut my chest open and ran away and the police had to bring me to the hospital
>Hit my mom when she was screaming at me
>Hit my mom again on another occasion because she called me a freak
>Hit my mom on one last occasion and felt so much guilt I cut my throat with scissors
>Failed first semester of college
>Wasted a ton of money
>I bopped my cat when it scratched me on accident and it made the saddest meow.
>>
>>34764258
Oh, this is OP. I'm responding to you guys.>>34764115
>>34764123
>>
>>34763948
Is that an herpes blister on your mouth? I don't know the feel of sucking a bunch of std ridden dicks, not any dick just in case you start being funny with me.
>>
File: 1486430777914.png (370KB, 723x1001px)
1486430777914.png
370KB, 723x1001px
>>34763948
On the opposite spectrum.

I hate myself because I care for people a lot have and still encourage/help others to succeed, and yet I can't apply that same amount of love or respect I have for others when it comes to myself. I just wanted a life of fulfillment with meaningful relationships and all I got was childhood abuse, anxieties, scummy family, and an urge to kill myself.
>>
>>34764328
That's not me. That's clickbait.
>>
>>34764329
You didn't look after yourself first, you looked after others before yourself

>t. I used to do that, the end result is not good.

Demons, demons everywhere
>>
I hate myself because I've never really done anything at all. Is that close? Can that be considered terrible?
>>
>>34763948
Plus I am the kind of guy where I needed to destroy everything before I found any meaning

Well I guess that's it

I feel like you find meaning eventually, but first you have to destroy everything so it actually means something.. that's actually how I feel about it, because once you push yourself to the brink of complete annihilation you either find meaning there or you die

>You can't lose
>>
>>34764445
It's worse than terrible. You are nothing.
>>
>>34764483

You can't really say I'm nothing, there is easily one thing I can attest to be. That is, I am a burden. On everyone around me, everyone I talk to, everyone I play vidya with, my family, friends, everyone I've dated, everyone I work with. I'm a pro at being a burden, and I'm tired of it all.

I already know I won't actually do anything but move forward and continue existing and being a burden though. I don't even have the motivation to try to fool myself into thinking "maybe I'll finally end it" or other nonsense.
>>
>>34764549
>Everyone I talk to
>I play vidya with
>Friends
>Everyone I've dated
Ohohoho
>>
>>34764549
Start doing drugs.. go find that meaning.
>>
>>34763948
I held my cat down and ejaculated on it today. I feel nothing.
>>
>>34764590

I admit I'm probably just a failed normie, but I never did anything of value to be a normie in the first place other than be born. Before it's assumed, I'd like to point out that no I am not female.

>>34764592

I couldn't afford drugs even if I wanted to abuse them. I tried pot when I was a teenager and it did absolutely nothing for me. From my point of view, they're just another meme that stonerfags like to tout around as the greatest thing since sliced bread. Plus I've seen family members fall victim to them in multiple ways and they just seemed pathetic.
>>
>>34764697
Quite the contrary

If you are already pathetic what exactly is stopping you?
>>
>>34764549
You should really commit suicide, and I mean it.
>>
>>34764329
Same here. I have treated others with fairness, politness and kindness, yet the meek would pray upon me. I hated myself because they hated me.
>>
>>34764735

Because that would cause even further burden on my family. My cousin is doing that, he's always in trouble and on some such drug or another, and I can see how much it pains what family I talk to that hasn't disowned him already. At the very least, I try to be as little trouble as I can be.
>>
Me too, OP. One time I was playing DnD at a friend's house and I put a drink on the table without a coaster. Seriously consider suicide nightly.
>>
>>34764828
>Try to be as little trouble as I can be
>Still a burden

You aren't helping me here.. you gotta give me something to go on.
>>
>>34764852
See
>>34764258
Originalllpinv
>>
I hate myself, but I have never felt guilt or regret because I am not a normalfag. All my choices are correct, even if they lead to an unexpected or even undesirable result.
>>
>>34764855

Basically I don't do anything of significance, good or bad. I just kind of exist. I work a "volunteer" job to keep my government aid (foodstamps), and when I'm not there I stay home on the computer. Playing video games, watching shows or movies, I have some online friends from /r9k/ and from the past, but really all we do is talk about what video games we want to play, or about their lives.

Recently though I've taken to not even being on when they're on, and I've finally noticed/realized they don't even bat an eye that I've been gone when usually I'm on 24/7.
Thread posts: 40
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.