[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I created an analogy to make myself more content with my girlfriend's

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 4

File: WW06-porkribs-big.jpg (332KB, 1200x900px) Image search: [Google]
WW06-porkribs-big.jpg
332KB, 1200x900px
I created an analogy to make myself more content with my girlfriend's plain physical appearance, since I find myself lusting after Cindy at work and feeling disappointed when I see my girlfriend later. Sometimes as I'm getting close to the point of orgasm with my girlfriend I think
>"What if this was Cindy?"
and I get horny as fuck for a second. But then I bring myself back to reality, because I don't want to get into the habit of thinking about Cindy while with my gf.

Here is the analogy, would appreciate thoughts and critiques.

> Imagine a world where there is no such thing as physical/sexual desire.
> A woman's outward appearance does not differentiate her desirability in anyway whatsoever.
> Another quirk of this world: food is not necessary for survival. People can go indefinitely without food.
> For some reason, the only way to get food in this world is to have a woman cook it for you, and most women are only willing to do it in the context of a relationship. (Chads, sluts, prostitutes are exceptions)
> Each woman only ever cooks one meal. She only knows how to cook that one meal, and is physically unable to cook any other kind.
> Pair bonding still exists, and a guy who jumps around to get a taste of the different dishes is still seen as a player, and a woman who cooks for multiple guys is still seen as a slut.

Now, in this world, my girlfriend would be cooking me oatmeal all the time, whereas Cindy at work cooks her boyfriend BBQ ribs. For whatever reason, Cindy likes to bring a sample of the BBQ ribs to work with her every day and carry it around (in this case, it's her amazing body that she shows off and it's distracting as fuck. fuck you Cindy). Other girls, my gf included, are more modest and understand the value and sanctity of sharing your meal with only your man, so they don't carry their food around.

In such a world, I would love my gf enough to eat her oatmeal and just ignore Cindy's BBQ ribs.
>>
>>34763845
I think it's way too busy, convoluted and unrealistic to be a good analogy, but if it works for you, go for it.
>>
>>34764082
>but if it works for you, go for it.
Just thought of it a couple hours ago, we'll see whether it ends up working out.
>>
>>34763845
BBQ tastes pretty good paired with ribs.
Why not both?

Have you asked for an open relationship yet?
>>
>>34763845
why are you with her if you don't find her attractive
>>
>>34764148
Oatmeal tastes good paired with ribs*
Diversify your tasting experience. You can't expect someone to eat the same dish their whole life. Most people have had multiple partners.
>>
Oatmeal is pretty plain, I would get sick of it after a while. But at least eating is unnecessary? Would that mean dump her? Because if the other girl has BBQ ribs, you get the bonus of a hottie and a good meal- an extra. But at least she is cooking for you... no one wants oatmeal but I guess they'll settle for it if they're hungry. But who wants a life of eating oatmeal? This analogy is pretty deep actually.
>>
TLDR

what you know < WHO YOU ARE
>>
>>34764148
>Have you asked for an open relationship yet?
>>34764168
>Most people have had multiple partners.

I don't want to, I value monogamy for now.

>>34764159
>why are you with her if you don't find her attractive

Well I do find her kinda attractive, in the same way that I like oatmeal. That was the point of this analogy. I agree, if I didn't find her attractive this would be stupid, in my analogy that would be like committing yourself to a woman who only knows how to cook soap.
>>
>>34763845
>creates a hypothetical world to justify staying with his objectively higher-value girlfriend
lol, wtf
it's a good analogy though. fuck you cindy.
>>
>>34764230
>This analogy is pretty deep actually.
Thanks, anon. I just thought of it a couple hours ago so I haven't tested it against the real world yet.

>>34764241
I don't follow.

>>34764260
>it's a good analogy though. fuck you cindy.
Thanks anon. And yes, she's so fucking hot. Her ass is so round and she swings her hips and shows it off constantly. And she has big boobs too.
>>
I thought about another man during intercourse yesterday, I was able to come twice.
My partner was absolutely chuffed- I haven't seen him this proud of himself in a while.
The world of the inner narrative is entirely nonessential- there are no evils or goods that can be done within and it will rot with you.
Think about Cindy as much as you please, it is immaterial.
>>
>>34763845
You know, quality of sex isn't really dependent on sexual attractiveness. As long as she's attractive enough for you to desire sex with her.
>>
Sometimes when you really want something, you have it and regret it later. Or you have it, and it's not what you think. Other times you take a nap and wake up 6 hours later and stopped craving it, and never crave it again. Sometimes you actually enjoy oatmeal more than usual. FUCK I CANT STOP THINKING ABOUT THIS ANALOGY.
>>
>>34764310
>Think about Cindy as much as you please, it is immaterial.
Yeah, my girlfriend wouldn't/doesn't know. But it's not about that, it's about being happy with my situation.

>>34764318
Genuinely curious about this one. Yes, she is attractive enough for me to want sex with her. Would you mind elaborating or at least pointing me in the direction of some reading or viewing on this?

>>34764366
Lol, yay. My analogy is spreading like a meme
>>
File: 1435752695362.jpg (207KB, 692x960px) Image search: [Google]
1435752695362.jpg
207KB, 692x960px
>>34764366
FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCK YOUUUUUU, CIIIIINDYY
>>
>>34764513
From the sound of it, your sex life sounds fairly boring so maybe this doesn't apply, but I'd rather be with a plain girl who is enthusiastic in bed and caters to my kinks than what I'd consider a perfect ten who is boring in bed.
>>
>>34764716
>plain girl who is enthusiastic in bed
my gf is very enthusiastic, but not very good in bed since i'm her first partner. in fact, when she texted me pics of her body while i was gone for a couple weeks i thought about breaking up with her because for a second it shattered the illusion that she was my angel I viewed her as a slut. But now I realize she just like being slutty for me (in the few ways that she knows how). This is a good idea, I will try to explore other sexual avenues since she's obviously open to it.

>inb4 share some of the pics
I would really like to for you guys, but if she ever asks me whether I shared the pics I really don't want to have to lie or worse tell her the truth
>>
File: Cute_986edd_5794941-.png (88KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
Cute_986edd_5794941-.png
88KB, 500x500px
>>34763845
Lets be real here my dude, that girl is of higher value to you, and out of your league. So you then go to explain it away by making it about character, and insisting your girlfriend is more "loyal" or whatever. You cite her modesty (which may only be there because there is nothing to be immodest about) as further "proof" of this. Its nonsense you don't really know which one is a better partner, you'd have to move beyond the superficial and completely examine their inner character.
>>
>>34764882
>that girl is of higher value to you, and out of your league
Oh, this is absolutely true. I guess I didn't make that explicitly clear in my OP but yes.

>explain it away by making it about character
Yes, I see what you're saying and I appreciate the concern. But again, I guess I wasn't clear. I'm not trying to be petty and shut my ears and scream MY GF IS BETTER THAN CINDY MY GF IS BETTER THAN CINDY. I know that Cindy would be awesome to have as a gf (who wouldn't prefer BBQ ribs every day over oatmeal?) My point was supposed to be being happy with and appreciative of what I have, rather than driving myself crazy with desire for what I don't have and as you said can't have because it is out of my league.
>>
>>34763845
That's the most blown-out thing I've read all evening
>>
>>34765048
how so?

preemptive oregano
>>
First and last bump to this thread before it dies out. After this I'll let it die organically
>>
File: YJ52IgU.gif (2MB, 300x225px) Image search: [Google]
YJ52IgU.gif
2MB, 300x225px
>>34765679
bumping for you OP, i really wanted to see this take off ( ; u ;)7
>>
>>34766128

Pizza, another good example of what a hot gf might be able to cook
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.