[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How long does it take for me to not feel like shit after smoking

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 2

File: 1437478546466.jpg (21KB, 403x392px) Image search: [Google]
1437478546466.jpg
21KB, 403x392px
How long does it take for me to not feel like shit after smoking cigarettes?

I just want to smoke them like no problem and go back to work. Instead after I smoke one I have to lay down for a while because I feel like throwing up.
>>
Try changing the cigarette brand. What are you currently smoking?
>>
It's almost like poor life choices have unpleasant consequences
>>
>>34763530

He's probably just smoking bad and stale cigarettes.
>>
>>34763427
If you don't like it then stop smoking
>>
>>34763427

How long does it take for me to not feel like shit after
>drinking high octane fuel?

I just want to
>drink gasoline
like no problem and go back to work. Instead after I
>sip on some premium
I have to lay down for a while because I feel like throwing up.

Gee idk anon
>>
>>34763427
Wow it's almost like cigarettes are disgusting and cringey and are fucking killing you, you stupid fucking piece of shit scum of the earth suicidal death wish having fucking NIGGER
>>
>>34763495
I'm smoking Marlboro 100s the gold pack. I just told the guy to give me the gold pack since I thought they were less strong.
>>
>>34763556
which is a poor life choice (in both definitions of "poor")
>>
>>34763665
>enter thread
>be hostiIe for no reason
>>
>>34763676

>100's

you know 100's have a different formula, right?

also do they taste stale? is the tobacco super dry?

you're getting sick because you're smoking a really old pack of cigarettes i bet. they have expiration dates dude, unofficially.

when i used to smoke, i liked Camel lights. they're camel blues now.
>>
>>34763427
cigarettes really dont agree with some people or you could be smoking shitty ones
>>
>>34763725
Is this your first time on this website?

Either way, the hostility was a meme and I'm calling op a fucking retard for smoking.
>>
>>34763735
damn i didnt know that. are they stronger? the pack is kinda old since i smoke one every few days. ive been smoking one every day now and im just barely running out.
>>
File: 92846793.jpg (294KB, 1600x1200px) Image search: [Google]
92846793.jpg
294KB, 1600x1200px
Cigarettes will forever make you feel like shit. Switch to Snus. At worst you get gum cancer. They taste like a mint and you can do them anywhere. Not shilling- I quit smoking 4 years ago and switched to snus and have felt 20 times better ever since.
>>
Cigarettes are a soon to be obsolete way of getting nicotine.

We have civilized ways like lozenges etc. now.
>>
>>34763665
>he doesn't want to die

see your self out norman
>>
>>34763809
I'm pretty new to this place. Just started coming here in 2009.

no u
am i memeing correctly mr old fag?
>>
Putting poison in your body has negative effects, who'd have thought?

Fucking neck yourself.
>>
>>34763861
Pouches anything SUCK.

Loose dipping tobacco is great, though. Want to try loose snus but I just haven't ordered any.
>>
mate fuck having a tolerance for smokes, shit is not worth it.

If you have to you shouldn't have more than like 4-6 a day anyway, it's hella shit smoking more than that.

t. a chain-smoking coke addict
>>
cigarettes kick ass, stick to snoking 1-3 of them a day, ive done this for like 3 years

theyre good with coffee
>>
>>34764325
Loose tobacco is a lot worse than pouches. I did grizzly long cut for a few months and it was horrible. The first week I vomited almost every time despite not swallowing any juice. After that it was always too strong and make me feel sick.

Snus you can swallow the juice. It's extremely mellow. Cheaper than loose chew. Much healthier than loose chew/dip.

You put a camel snus in your lip and it stays dry for over an hour. You get the nicotine tingle without the sickness. It's truly the patrician's choice for tobacco. European snus is disgusting though. It comes "wet" and you will feel sick and it will taste like shit.
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.