/script>
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

*tips hat* *swishes dip from left part of lip to right* can i

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 6

*tips hat* *swishes dip from left part of lip to right* can i get a pack-a coepinhaygin winnergreen looooongcut please, ma'am?
>>
Fuck off, nigger.

oregano
>>
File: 1457645654305.jpg (141KB, 480x640px) Image search: [Google]
1457645654305.jpg
141KB, 480x640px
>a bald man buys a sleeve of Skoal Rich Blend Tobacco Fine Cut Pouches every day
>>
pardon me, sir, but you're being awfully rude. i'm gonna have to ask you to oblige kindness there pardner. *spits into little general cup*
>>
what the fuck did you just call me?

APOLOGIZE

NOW
>>
I smoke a few cigs a day but dip always makes me so sick, I always had to lay down and or puke

Dipping made me feel awful, I guess too much niggatine
>>
Southernfag here and I genuinely enjoy some winnageen
Fucking hate all the chads in high school acting like it was a "cool" thing to do though
>>
>Used to work with a guy who would double-decker both sides all day long
>Had a thick backwater texan accent on top of it

Dude's gums were completely ate away, his teeth were a mixture of yellow and black, and nobody could understand a word he said
>>
File: 1450741168649.jpg (70KB, 277x406px) Image search: [Google]
1450741168649.jpg
70KB, 277x406px
>Mint flavored dip

fucking disgusting
>>
File: 4L_Tb63MYVy.jpg (2MB, 2448x3264px) Image search: [Google]
4L_Tb63MYVy.jpg
2MB, 2448x3264px
>>34762885
>He uses dip
>Not using premium snus from Goteborg, Sweden
>Not paying $2.25 a can that has 21 pouches
>Using tobacco that requires spitting
>Not using tobacco that doesn't rot teeth and doesn't cause cancer

Holy shit OP you need to start using tobacco like a patrician and not like a cuckhold.

>Inb4 the label says it is not a safe alternative to smoking

It is a safe alternative. America just requires all imported tobacco to have this stupid label
>>
>>34763779
>Doesn't cause cancer

Is denial a stage of addiction?
>>
>Not using snuff
Snorting tobacco is the best tobacco
>>
>>34762885
I once fell asleep with dip in my mouth and woke up needing to violently puke. Stopped enjoying dip after that but fuck do I miss those strong nicotine highs. Hated not being able to do other shit like drink water and having to continuously spit whilst doing it though. Snus are objectively superior.
>>
Just smoke cigarettes like a normal person you disgusting fucking hick
>>
File: 1479085215964.png (113KB, 326x315px) Image search: [Google]
1479085215964.png
113KB, 326x315px
I used to only use chew when I read
Now I read all the time
Now Im a full fledged addict to shredded leaves of the tobacco plant
>>
>>34764235
>Just smoke cigarettes like a normal person you disgusting fucking hick
I hate the smell getting into my clothes, hair and permeating my room for hours. I like the act of smoking but I hate that fucking smell clinging on once I'm done with it.
>>
File: 1480952049580.jpg (294KB, 998x1024px) Image search: [Google]
1480952049580.jpg
294KB, 998x1024px
>>34764353
Everybody can smell a smoker when they walk into the room and it is fucking disgusting
at least with chew they wont notice
>>
>>34764393
People who chew also reek, they just don't have the nauseous smoke smell that goes along with tobacco in cigarettes.
>>
>>34764353
then order snus pouches you retard
>>
>>34764492
>Implying I don't have a role of goteborg white rape in my fridge
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.