[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

if you were financially independent would you still talk

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 4

File: 1471060103539.jpg (162KB, 1080x720px) Image search: [Google]
1471060103539.jpg
162KB, 1080x720px
if you were financially independent would you still talk to your parents
>>
I am financially independent. I don't think you understand that I like being at home:
>>
Probably not.
I should probably feel sad about that but I don't.

>ywn disappear into the internet.
>>
Yes because I love them.
>>
>>34762513
Of course. Why should I leave home? Mom makes me meals and dad is a good commentary partner for watching television
>>
Unless it's absolutely necessary, no
>>
Yeah, I don't have anyone else who wants to talk to me and even I get lonely sometimes
>>
No, I see no reason to keep in contact with them.
>>
My mom yes my dad, no
>>
>>34762513

No but I would still talk to your mum
>>
Yes, but not much, and I wouldn't want them to visit me too often. Just the bare minimum so I don't look as an ungrateful prick.
>>
File: lemon.jpg (52KB, 550x636px) Image search: [Google]
lemon.jpg
52KB, 550x636px
Nah

Not that I dislike them or anything I'm just not the type of person to keep in touch
>>
>>34762513
I am financially independent and I do not talk to them, it kills me inside every other day
>>
File: 1459217194761.jpg (62KB, 544x547px) Image search: [Google]
1459217194761.jpg
62KB, 544x547px
>>34762513
>if you were financially independent would you still talk to your parents
I would still talk to them yes

But I would not put up with their bullshit nearly as much
>>
Yes. I even fix their cars for them free of labor charge. And my mom cooks me food for my diet to get in shape, and brings it to my apartment for me.

We take care of each other, we're not shitty people.
>>
My parents only did 1 thing that benefited me and that was fuck.

Would not.
>>
>>34762513
possibly, possibly not when I try and move from Canada to America. Its just too expensive here we get taxed on everything.
>>
Our relationship would be 10x better easily.

I handle them and we tolerate each other because there's no other choice than mutual destruction.
>>
Not at all. I'm a petty person so every little thing they've done that annoyed me has built up into a resentment. Not even anything serious, just little things like coughing too much or trying to open my door without knocking first. Just a lot of little things that pissed me off and I want nothing to do with them. I've found a place I can afford on my own and I move in next Tuesday. I've taken that day off and they don't know anything about it. So while they're gone during that day I'll pack up and move out. They'll get home and me and all my stuff will be gone for good.
>>
File: hahaha.jpg (57KB, 500x386px) Image search: [Google]
hahaha.jpg
57KB, 500x386px
>>34762900
Thats very autistic and petty of you anon, well done.
>>
I am independent and FUCK no. Mom really was dangling that card over my head for to long. Way to many childish arguments .

I no longer answer her phone calls and the only text I send out is to forward my mail to my address.
I don't need ya hoe
>>
>>34762513
hell no theyre too toxic and abusive
sucks when you depend on them
>>
>>34762513
Yes. However less often but less superficially than now.
>>
I actually keep in contact with all my immediate family on a regular basis because I love them greatly. I don't keep in regular contact with my sibling, but that's because I never know when they are awake.
>>
ofc no lmao so many normalfags here jeez
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.