[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Do you think we have the collective power to fix 4chan by driving

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 4

File: 1137850687666.jpg (113KB, 721x607px) Image search: [Google]
1137850687666.jpg
113KB, 721x607px
Do you think we have the collective power to fix 4chan by driving normies away and returning it to its primordial state?
>>
File: 1485896470820.jpg (9KB, 204x247px) Image search: [Google]
1485896470820.jpg
9KB, 204x247px
>>34762428
duuuuude must be real shit not having replys

anyway, we should do shit that disturbs their social value, remember poo poo pee pee? it was shit. now think about /pol/ pepe, nazis and kek. it was bad for them in a social way, they cant be associated to nazis because "muh six gorillion". im not saying we need to go full on nazis but come on robots, think about something that could make normies look bad with their "friends"
>>
>>34763122
Pedophilia
But that is some fighting fire with fire shit
>>
>>34762428
>Not using the collective consciousness of an advanced community to become a normie

That's where you fucked up. 4chan is an invaluable resource tool thats at least 18 months more advanced than your average normie. So essentially 4chan can be used to breed super normies

t. super normie
>>
ban all memes. oc memes only
>>
File: 1485407315273.jpg (65KB, 633x758px) Image search: [Google]
1485407315273.jpg
65KB, 633x758px
>>34763490
whats on your mind brother? maybe it could be used
>>
the biggest impediment to cultural change on 4chan is that moderators by and large have adopted a less chaotic moderation tactic

nobody gets publicly banned anymore for just posting stupid threads like in the OP image

moderation is now pretending to be somehow fair or objective which is, i think, the root of the problem

i guarantee you that if mods started aggressively and publicly banning the 'feminine penis' posters people would stop fucking doing it real quick.
>>
File: girl.png (525KB, 425x603px) Image search: [Google]
girl.png
525KB, 425x603px
>normies being the cause of 4chan's demise

no, it's because you idiots have several other glaring things bringing you down

>you encourage a lack of intelligent discussion by replying to trolls and posting antagonistic threads
>you use 4chan as your personal blog. blaahh i'm so ronery why don't girls love me blaaahh i think i'm autistic and no one loves me blaahh
>all of these different boards have removed all of the community. /r9k/ used to be a mix of /pol/ /sci/ /news/ /adv/ etc etc but then it had to be split because people just kept begging and kept begging. now those boards are total shit
>you guys spread racist, bullshit propaganda instead of just keeping everything light and mild
>rekt threads, gore threads, etc etc. this shit will desensitize you so fast to real life. think of what your ideal girl would think if she saw you looking at .gifs of puppies being ran over.

there's something wrong with 4chan on a very fundamental level. this whole site has been overran with cancer. kids under 18 (that used to be a public ban), constant racism, people using this board to vent, etc

this place used to be a lot of fun. i've been browsing 4chan (and maintaining a healthy life outside of it) for years. but I don't get caught up in the meemz or the ronery or the stupid shock factor that people are looking for.

how to clean up 4chan
1. don't reply to trolls
2. find friends to discuss your problems with instead of a bunch of strangers that don't care
3. resist racism (those guys are the real shills, do some research FFS)
4. look to teach and learn and have a good time. that's why this place was so cool in the beginning, because it was a place people could chat about anime and Nippon culture without being disrespected for their interests. now it's shit because people will shit on your interests regardless of what they are or even if they share them, just for the sake of some damn attention. it's a lot of crap...desu
>>
I'm cracking up at OP's picture. It was like catching a glimpse of a mythical dragon beast when Moot posted. Perhaps he posted more commonly on /b/ then others. I never much saw him post.
>>
A couple days ago one anon mentioned Moot adding a filter to call females 'cumdumpsters' and some people called anon out. I believe this actually happened. There was one time that I got online and a lot of people were saying 'cumdumpster'. I think he made it a site wide thing because it was affecting boards other then /b/ and such. This was years ago.
>>
>>34764249

he used to post in /a/ a lot.
>>
delete /pol/ to get rid of election newfag cancer

moot foresaw this. why did he abandon us?
>>
>>34764249
he used to post on /r9k/ too
i vaguely remember something about moot meeting up with some girl on here at a mcdonalds or something? i'm misremembering large portions of that but hopefully that rings a bell for someone who remembers it better than i did

snacks used to shill his shitty radio show here all the time too
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.