[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>no one will ever say "i love you" to me >no

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 6

File: IMG_2001.jpg (39KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2001.jpg
39KB, 640x480px
>no one will ever say "i love you" to me
>no one will ever want me and need me in their lives
>no one will ever see me as important
>no one misses me
>no one will ever pull my arms and hug me and say "don't leave please i love you".

I feel like, i want to be everyone's enemy. I want to throw rocks at people's windows, i want to vandalize people's cars, i want to ruin people's happiness.
>>
yep i know how you feel.

focus on yourself. i cant emphasize this enough.
>>
My eyes are watering right now. I'm so emotionally fragile.

I wish i had a stronger father figure. Not just scary but someone that can shape me into being a better and stronger person. I cry too much i shouldn't cry at all
>>
>>34762065
i love you OP. i want you and need you in my life because you're very important to me. i miss you so much everytime you're not posting, i wish i could hug you through the screen and hold you forever so you wont leave me
>>
>me me me
I know this hurts because I've had similar emotions in the past, but maybe look beyond yourself. Show those things to others and they might be returned. Might. Unfortunately nothing in this world is guaranteed.
>>
>>34762065
Op, would you miss you?
Would you love you?
Are you locale? Are you missable?
>>
>>34762065
love you sweety
>>
File: 1485997172670.jpg (50KB, 576x665px) Image search: [Google]
1485997172670.jpg
50KB, 576x665px
>>34762065
I feel the same way. I want to inflict my suffering on the entire world
>>
>>34762065
hahahaha natural selection is in play
>>
>>34762065
>tfw you will never be completely invisible and not dependent on anyone or anything
Relationships are overrated
They always end, get corrupted, or hold you back in some way.
>>
>>34762371
Yes. And normies are going to be the next who are "selected".
>>
>>34762418
I used to be like this. But then i slowly realize how sad it is to not be like other people
>>
I know those feels. Noones ever loved me, not even my family. Noones ever been willing to be around me or even talk to me at all. But after awhile, you start to get used to it and become completely numb. My numbness set in a couple of years ago. I don't really feel any better since then, but things have been a little easier.
>>
File: why.jpg (5KB, 165x115px) Image search: [Google]
why.jpg
5KB, 165x115px
I feel the exact same way. I also especially want to be the enemy in every situation and I hate seeing people when they are happy. Everytime I see a stupid fucking couple being happy it makes me so fucking angry. I want to rip their faces off and see if they still "love" each other after that. The funny thing is that they probably won't.
>>
>>34762371
not funny. the selected ones are, for the most part, dumb rednecks, dumb mexicans and dumb africans.
>>
>>34762065
>tfw you want people craving for you attention but you hate the thought of another person doing that so you end up alienating yourself for everybody.
Should end myself
>>
File: 1452059428857.gif (14KB, 200x257px)
1452059428857.gif
14KB, 200x257px
yah dude get over it we are all in the same boat that is sinking.
>>
File: 1483738023215.gif (130KB, 400x350px)
1483738023215.gif
130KB, 400x350px
>>34762065
i have a question for you

will you ever see yourself in a mirror, and say "i love you"

i hope you do some day
i hope we all do some day
>>
>>34762332
i luv u sweaty
>>
fffuuuccckkkkk

ffffffffffuuuuuuuuuuuucccccccccckkkkkkkkkkkk
>>
I've been told "I love you" a couple times, but normies never really mean it. They always end up fucking me over.
>>
>>34762819
there's no point if no other people loves us
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.