[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What's the easiest, cheapest, most painless way to commit

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

What's the easiest, cheapest, most painless way to commit suicide in an urban area?
>inb4 shotgun
I aint American cunt
>>
Suffocate yourself with Helium. You'll giggle and fall asleep, for good.
>>
>>34761793
Depends on the area, any tall buildings?
>>
>>34761793
Oh my god
Dude
My g, do shit you like
Quit your job and try your hand at living a life on the woods. Get eaten by a bear, don't fucking shoot yourself the world is yours
>>
>>34761819
I might, actually. Not to expensive and seems like the only truly painless way to go
>>
rent a car and a storage unit and just leave it running with the door down. nice easy sleep.
>>
File: 1459479536214.jpg (8KB, 208x250px)
1459479536214.jpg
8KB, 208x250px
>>34761793
>tfw ill never have sex with bork
life is suffering my dude.
>>
>>34762569
That doesn't really work with modern cars believe it or not
>>
>>34761793
Can you donate some stuff to me before ? (t. Poorfag)
>>
>>34763069
I second this
OP if you have anything of value at least give some to us
>>
Carbon Monoxide isn't THAT painless, but you won't suffer much if you get piss drunk first.
Sit in a closed up car with a charcoal grill, get hammered, fall asleep, never wake up.
I consider this one a lot.
>>
>>34761793
If you can't get a shotgun you're stuck with shitty options. Most modern cars don't work anymore with the exhaust hose method and helium tanks now have oxygen added exactly because people were using it to kill themselves. Drug overdoses are unreliable. You could jump off something and have a good chance of dying but there's still a chance you just get paralyzed or become a vegetable instead. Guns are the most reliable way. No matter what country you're in you can still buy one illegally. Just don't be one of those retards that fires at a shitty angle and just blows their jaw off and misses the brain.
>>
>>34761793
Hanging is the best way. Just make sure no one will find you for a while
The strain hurts a bit, but it isn't like OMG PAIN...just like a strong hug. It doesn't last long either, you are out like a light within ten seconds or so.
I hung myself but my dad found me and cut me down before I was dead dead and did cpr. Honestly I'd be scared of doing it any other way.
Just make sure you use good ripe, 3/8" double braided nylon is good rope fore hanging a person. You don't want any thinner than that or it will hurt bad
>>
A homemade guillotine would be pretty painless.
>>
Propane heater inside a car or even in your bedroom. Or use a camping stove, they're $10 on Amazon.
>>
>>34764094
I used a Mr heater big buddy propane heater in my truck when I was homeless for 5+ hours with the windows up because I'm an idiot but I'm still alive unfortunately
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.