[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Ask me whatever dating questions you have. I won't give

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 2

Ask me whatever dating questions you have. I won't give you the "just be yourself" meme, I'll answer as truthfully as possible.
>>
are youuuu a girl y/n
>>
Why don't you eat shit and die?
>>
>>34761826
No, i am not of the female gender.
>>
Ex girlfriend from 3 years ago is almost done with college, I want her back even though I'm sure she's been riding various cocks the whole time. I want her back real bad, she checks in on me sometimes so I assume I have a chance. How do I get back into her pants once she graduated?
>>
>>34761783
I'm pretty desperate, so here it goes OP

>be me
>finally get qt 3.14 gf, blonde, wears glasses, decent 8/10
>childhood friend I've known since 6th grade
>we fuck
>sex is good I guess
>realize what I've done

Fuck man. I haven't talked to her in two days and I know what I've fully done now. We'll never be friends like that again. I really like this girl, but I felt so guilty after I fucked her. What am I supposed to do?
>>
>>34761841
Because I'd rather try and talk to girls rather than circlejerk in sadness.

>>34761871
it depends on if you're trying to just get back into her pants or if you want a legitimate relationship with her. If you want to just get in her pants, you're gonna have to sweet talk the fuck out of her. If you want a relationship, just be honest with how you feel about her. The fact that she checks in says that she still cares. Whether she cares enough to get back together, that's up to her. But it's better to find that out, than to not know at all and torture yourself.
>>
>>34761783
What makes you think you're qualified to give out advice?
>>
>>34761939
I don't know why you'd feel bad about it, honestly. If you really like this girl, you should express how you feel to her. I understand that a lot of people feel way more comfortable with being just friends because it's familiar, but if you really like this girl, take the leap. You don't want to spend the rest of your life wondering what could have been.

>>34761985
I used to be a little orbiter faggot, then I finally grew some balls and moved on from that pussy phase in my life.
>>
>>34761939
marry her. the only true relationships begin during childhood
>>
>>34762019
That doesn't really answer my question at all (>>34761985). What are your credentials? Longest relationship? Number of relationships? Been married? Engaged?
>>
>>34762073
Wasn't aware that credentials were a necessity. My longest relationship (since I stopped being a pussy) was 4 years. Since I stopped being an orbiter, I've been in 3 relationships. Never engaged or married.
>>
In what format should I take girlfriend applications?
>>
>>34762175
None. Girls won't come running to you, unless you're ridiculously attractive, sadly. Gotta go and get 'em yourself.
>>
>>34762232
Running wasn't going to be a part of the application process or even a requirement but it would put them ahead of other candidates. Get it ahead... like a race.
>>
>>34762232
not true, unless I am underestimating myself, I had some 9's approach me and I never worked out in my life except for phy ed in school. Physical attractiveness is a big part of it but also it has a lot to do with your personality.
>>
>>34761783
what would you do with that crush that developed during childhood and didnt disappear but you have kept it under 7 locks? hard mode: she is your cousin.
>>
I've never talked to a girl before, I'm 20
how do I get a cute girlfriend?
>>
>>34761783
>OP has 3 female friends in college and google "how to approach girls in wikihow" and some youtube videos.
>I'm a expert in dating anon, ask me anything.

You are another nigger eating chicken.
>>
I'm a fat dumb high school dropout
how do i get a gf
>>
>>34761783
People seem to "love" me, but they dont seem to like me. Like, they respect me, and want me to be in a leadership position, but its very rare when a coworker will ask me to join them. How do I move from being respected and loved to actually being liked enough to spend time with?
>>
>>34762678
stop beign fat, dumb and a high school dropout and approach girls.
Are you retarded?

Also
>Ain't OP
>>
>>34762566
If she's your cousin, don't fuck with that shit at all, dude. Incest is normal thing to talk about on the internet, but in the real, it's some real taboo shit.

>>34762584
If you're going to school, start out by being friends who help each other in class. Do the cliche "come over and we'll study. But the whole time you're building that relationship, you have to be really flirty. Learning how to break the touch barrier helps.
>>
>>34761783
Dude i make athread about this, you are wasting your time this people don't learn.
There are sucessful people and dumb people
>>
File: scanned_face.png (2MB, 850x1169px) Image search: [Google]
scanned_face.png
2MB, 850x1169px
>>34761783
How do I engage emotionally? How do I get her to open up, you know? I can't ever get passed acquaintance with anyone, let alone girls. What do I do?
>>
>>34762781
easy mode: get her drunk. she will let it all out
>>
>>34762700
Op, i'll even take internet resources if you cant anwser directly. maybe a book or something?
>>
>>34762826
Fuck, that makes sense, guy

But how do I follow up afterwards? Like the day after or later?
>>
>>34762826
>>34762733
>>34762525
Op is a faggot

I mean...anything here is from experience is just things you learn from the internet or some friends, nothing that happen to you
>>
>>34762718
borderline, i have a 98 iq
>>
>>34762733
I am in school but I live with my parents & commute because they dont trust me to live in a dorm after I tried to kill myself last year
>>
>>34762678
If you're fat, work out. If you're dumb, be funny. Girls don't care much for an education. Whatever you lack in smarts, make up for with being funny.

>>34762700
Learn to engage and sympathize with people. If people are seeing you as an authoritative role, then you should learn to 'get on their level' for lack of better words.

>>34762781
>>34762826
Don't get her drunk, that's borderline rape. You don't wanna catch a charge. Honestly, start out by making yourself a little vulnerable and open up to her first.

>>34762840
I've never read books, I learned by myself. Honestly, I would drive two cities over (where no one knows me) and I'd approach women in different ways. Whatever one worked best, I'd go with that.
>>
>>34762909
Hi OP, im >>34762700 and >>34762840

How do I make sure im not seen as a "doormat" when I do that? I've been trying to do the whole ask more questions then you do talk thing, but I think it makes me sound super intense or vapid.

Is there a way I can learn small talk? And like, this isn't romantic, I just dont want to be lonely.
>>
>>34762909
How does someone be funny? i ree a lot and that pulls a lot of laughs
>>
>>34762909
Did you also learn how to socialize from zero at the uni? I don't want a relationship now, I just want to have friends and be a quite popular guy.

The thing is that I was a loner in high school, I thought it would be different after that but my anxiety regained me after a week. Five months later, I'm still in deep shit. Any solution?
Thread posts: 35
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.