[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I always thought it was a joke when people said they had cried

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 2

File: IMG_2854.jpg (79KB, 700x700px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2854.jpg
79KB, 700x700px
I always thought it was a joke when people said they had cried while masturbating, but I know it's not now, I went on a trap thread and started jerking and then I realized how lonely I am, I cried and killed my boner. Is this what my life is rn? Am I going to be like this forever?
>>
>cried and killed your boner
That's not how it's supposed to work. Your tears should only make you harder.
>>
File: cult.png (215KB, 320x320px) Image search: [Google]
cult.png
215KB, 320x320px
>>34761571

I know how that feels anon.

I don't jack off that much these days. I'm in university, so for now I just focus on my studies and hopefully in the future when I have a nice job and a bit of courage I'll be able to meet people.
>>
>>34761710
It's nice to know that you have confidence
>>
>>34761571
>I realized how lonely I am, I cried and killed my boner.
This was comical to the point where it caused me to exhale and inhale rapidly multiple times.
>>
You should go to Grinder, find a beautiful trap and fuck him hard while he cries and calls you Daddy. Tell him how much you hate him while he gasps and strains to say I'm so sorry Daddy as you choke him violently...bust and let him lick the bed and you clean while he promises he is a good boy...tears smearing the trail of mascara on his cheeks.

We can dream Anon...we can dream.
>>
>>34761710

the fuck? youre in university. that's one of the easiest times to score pussy.
>>
>>34761710
I had this mindset and I got a nice job too.
I still don't meet people.
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.