[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What is the most /comfy/ drug for robots? It should be something

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 194
Thread images: 21

File: pepe smoke.jpg (27KB, 479x424px) Image search: [Google]
pepe smoke.jpg
27KB, 479x424px
What is the most /comfy/ drug for robots?

It should be something legal and easily obtainable without connections

top choices so far are:
>tobacco
>alcohol
>poppy seeds tea (morphine)
>legal psychedelics (1P-LSD, 4-Aco-DMT)
>>
research chemicals can be quite comfy, also salvia and kratom
>>
>>34761432
Ayy pstfam
>3 lbs should arrive within two hours
>been waiting all day
Seriously hoping they don't fuck up
>>
>>34761432
I drink alcohol all of the time.

When I was 18 I bought dried poppy pods to make tea out of and it really only worked once but I got a nice opiate buzz.

I don't recommend LSA. I took hbwr seeds once and I puked so hard I shat a little.
>>
H E R O I N

It'll ruin your life though, but there's no comfier feeling.
>>
amfethamine desu, gets me nice and concentrated
>>
>>34761432
>poppy seeds tea (morphine)
Tell me more, what kind of high is it?
>>
>>34761870
The kind that will make you nod so hard you can't leave the toilet you were puking into
>>
>>34761432
MUhSHROOMS every birthday
sitting like on holiday
I use to get paid for nothing
Now I'm yelling shadilay
My paper fresh
my high is green
like jolly giant okra
you never seen my face before
thats how you know me nika
>>
I send my father too the store to purchase marijuana for me, seeing as how i'm only 20, Or i will simply wait patiently for it to conjure it self up.
>>
>>34761870
lasts all day, take some if u have school or work all day and you will come back home at the end of the day and you will not be feeling drained, tired, or exhausted like you usually would be
>>
>>34761432
Every robot should know how to order drugs online.
>>
>>34761536
Doorbell just rang, I think it's here
>>
>>34761870
unless youre a mess and a waste, would not recommend. It is impossible to know how much morphine is on the pods. Some might be super concentrated or may not have any at all. It is very risky and can stop your breathing.
>>
>when life sucks
>so you get high to be happy

Just quit life
>>
>>34761432
stop remaking this thread ree

>>34762780
just drink it in fractions till you feel high, you'd have to have the nuance of a 4th grader to fail at being cautious with PST
probably. I've never done it but this is my plan and it seems foolproof.
>>
File: 1439881839420.png (209KB, 480x480px) Image search: [Google]
1439881839420.png
209KB, 480x480px
>>34762940
>finds a way to be happy
>quits life
>>
>>34763472

>cant be happy sober

talk to a therapist or
>stop
>>
File: 1395198758860.jpg (190KB, 2500x2478px) Image search: [Google]
1395198758860.jpg
190KB, 2500x2478px
>>34763512
>>stop

calle flamingo
>>
>>34763512
what's the difference between being happy sober and being happy while not sober? for that matter what even is the difference between being sober and not being sober?
>>
>>34761432
this is now a pushup thread
>>
>>34763712

not needing to escape reality to continue living

getting high to be happy is fundamentally different from using drugs to fire neurons that are otherwise lacking

get help
>>
>>34762673
Ye boi thanks ups, I'm making wash 2 and in already already high
>>
>>34761432
75 mg Vyvanse to get the day started and focused, smoke a joint, take another, feels good.
>>
>>34764387
chug chug chug chug

oc
>>
>ctrl+f
>no dxm
come on robots, dxm is the obvious robot choice. Easily available, fun as hell - and not too dangerous as long as you're not using it daily. I love tripping on DXM.
Might trip tonight actually if my weed man doesn't pull through. Been looking to use my new bong but I'm getting pissed cause my weedman is so unreliable sometimes
>>
I don't even want to say because I wouldn't want to contribute to anyone's degeneracy and downfall after I've been clean for 6 years.

But a combination of two drugs (upper and downer) is bliss on earth. Active mind but completely at rest body. The only feeling I know close to it is cuddling with someone you really love and trust after having a wonderful orgasm and those comfy minutes of half awake half asleep euphoria. Except you mix these two drugs and it last for hours upon hours and you ain't need no (wo)man.
>>
File: 1459621313945.jpg (18KB, 187x320px) Image search: [Google]
1459621313945.jpg
18KB, 187x320px
>>34761432
Don't do poppy seed tea, I've been trying to detox off this shit for a week now and I still feel like im dying.

How long do these fucking withdrawals last?
>>
File: Montecristo.jpg (148KB, 2048x1152px) Image search: [Google]
Montecristo.jpg
148KB, 2048x1152px
>>34761432
smoke a nice far cigar my friend.
Nothing is more relaxing than maybe smoking a fat bowl, eating a good steak, and smoking a good cigar after.
if you're only gonna have a smoke once in a great while spend 10-20 bucks and get a nice premium smoke.
pic related smoking this bad boy right now.
>>
>>34765117
What were you expecting? How strange that the source of the most addictive class of drugs is also addictive.
>>
>>34765117
kratom cures opiate addiction while not being addictive itself
>>
>>34765117
about a month. depending on how long youve been using.
when i say a month i mean youll feel like death for about a week and youll feel like normal shit for the rest of the month
>>
>>34765006
DXM seems so sketchy though. Is it really as simple as downing a bottle of store-bought cough syrup?
>>
well, opiate pills are legal but you need a prescription

buuutttt they will ruin your life, i know from experience. no drugs compare to opiates
>>
>>34765359
ever try doing some blow while candy flippin?
>>
File: Alcohol.jpg (96KB, 504x504px) Image search: [Google]
Alcohol.jpg
96KB, 504x504px
>mfw I'm too much of a pussy to go out and buy illegal drugs so I get wasted at home instead
>>
>>34761432
DMT is p comfy after the initial rush, just take a deep puff lay back and step into the zone, especially good outdoors.

>>34765343
Yes but it's not really worth it, it's fun the first few times if you aren't vomiting your guts up but after your tolerance builds up you have to just take more and more and the aftereffects become more pronounced not to mention the risk of permanent brain damage. Just get better drugs, if you wanna disassociate hard just do it the way you're supposed to; with ketamine.
>>
>>34765374
no, but i've basically done a speedball, snorted coke after shooting up some dope. it was alright but i'd rather just have the dope
>>
>>34764093
Why are you even in this thread if you're just going to act like douche with a superiority complex?
>>
>>34761432
Grow your own poppies and cannabis
They're just weeds and super easy to maintain
humans been using that combo for thousands of years because it's so comfy
>>
Sleep deprivation is the only robot drug.

Recreational drug use is for normalfags and failed normalfags(the majority of reddit9k).
>>
>>34765404
>it's fun the first few times

How much should I try to go for the first time? I'm not the heaviest guy, but I'm also not super skinny.
>>
File: aaaaas.jpg (1MB, 2488x3318px) Image search: [Google]
aaaaas.jpg
1MB, 2488x3318px
>have 0 motivation or source of happiness in my life
>commit to 1 hour of hard work a day but often skip and it feels like a complete grind
>start smoking weed again after ~8 years
>reward myself with getting high after I've accomplished all the days goals
>if I cheat and get high anyway I have a panic attack and hate myself
>never been more productive in my life

weird never would have expected this
>>
grow opium. it's legal in most places and not difficult as long as you've got plenty of sun or just some bright lights to keep on them inside.
>>
>>34765470
How would you process the opium though?
>>
>>34765343
no, cough syrup contains other drugs besides dxm and these will make you sick, you need pure dxm or a brand of cough syrup without the bad drugs (which i cant remember off the top of my head)
>>
>>34765452
150-220mg i'd say, just make absolutely sure the brand you buy has only dextromethorphan and no APAP or you will end up in the hospital with liver failure. I still maintain that you should do better drugs but I'm not your mom or anything.
>>
nicotine is ok, alc is ass, dels are evil, love opis, loooove psychs. id do cid daily if it was possible. im getting some benzos, dis, and stims soon. hyped to try since i havent before. i also take a good deal of kratom. desu h is the most comfy drug but it is secretly evil
>>
>>34765434
harvesting poppies is kind of a pain in the ass and you need a lot of land to plant all that shit to get a decent load of opium latex

weed is much easier than poppies, you just grow the shit and dry it out
>>
>>34761496
was thinking about trying kratom. what kind of effects does it have on you?
>>
>>34765450
>he doesn't want to an hero after a week of being sober
REEEEE
>>
>>34765379
You're not alone friend. I also down lots of green tea before drinking, the combination is similar to an indica weed high.
>What I miss most about high school is access to marijuana
>>
DMT, the disconnection from your body and surroundings feels realer than life and like home.
>>
>>34761432
No thanks, I'm good, OP.
Drugs are a tool of crimelords to fund their extensive murder empires.
>>
>>34765594
I've never thought of that before anon good post
>>
>>34765584
Get it in the mail, we live in the future, anon
>>
>>34765503
not that guy but you scratch the poppy pods with a pin. thats the illegal part not growing.
the sap will come out white and you scrape it off when it turns black.
here youll have straight opium.
https://drugs-forum.com/chemistry/chemistry/morphextr.html
if you're too lazy to read all that then youre too stupid to understand it
>>
>>34765594
but op was talking about legal drugs
>>
>>34761432
I don't like tobacco or weed but I'm fond of alcohol.

I'm curious about psychedelics too, but I've never tried them
>>
Quit drinking temporarily but I need something to replace it.
Can I get a quick rundown on which cigarette brand is best? Pls no Marlboro, Camel or anything Menthol.
>>
>>34765541
you don't need to harvest them and process it.
A dried medium size pod grinded up and mixed with some black tea is super comfy.
Each plant has a several pods, and it's legal to grow outside.
Weed is easy and a bigger yield, mushrooms are even easier but not as comfy.
>>
>>34761432
Heroin.

OREGANO COMMENTARO
>>
>>34765703
Parliaments, black dunhill fine cuts (mostly found in smoke shops)
>>
Psychedelics and dissociatives.

Dxm, DMT, ketamime in particular.

Dxm is the easiest to get so I do it often. Alcohol is failed normie tier.
>>
>>34765636
through the darknet? I feel like I'd fuck that up
>>
>>34765311
No shit, I used to bang dog food for years. These withdrawals are longer, like kicking subs.

>>34765330
I've been drinking daily for like a half a year. I have a sub, but last time I tried to kick I must have taken it too soon and went into precip. Do I have to piss test myself to see when its out of my system to find out when I can take a boxin?
>>
>>34765849
It's pretty easy for a robot-type to figure out. Or I could hook you up desu
>>
File: 00038happy.gif (962KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
00038happy.gif
962KB, 500x500px
Xanax+Weed is the comfiest drug combo I've ever used by far. It makes you feel so fucking good when you get the dosage right.
>>
>>34761432

The most comfy is weed, as long as you live apart from your parents.
You have interests, you have feelings of haappiness.

If you are in a non weed legal area, then alcohol can help you be more outgoing and normie-ish
>>
File: IMG_20170210_001456.jpg (987KB, 4032x3024px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20170210_001456.jpg
987KB, 4032x3024px
>tfw sad sober
>tfw sad high
>except for opiates
Im going to kill myself and this is the last thing I'm going to see. Goodnight robots.
>>
Hi! I'm drug addict! All I do is post on r9k about how I love drugs and am on welfare. I pay to be a fucking retard, lmao!
>>
>>34765960
Please don't, so much of your life will change over time. At least take some opis and travel or something.
>>
>>34761432
Posts like these are all the proof that I will ever need to claim that /r9k/ is in no way, shape, or form "master race."

If you feel the need to use mind altering drugs without a doctor's explicit prescription for said drugs, no matter what the reason, then you are absolute shit.
>>
>>34765343

it's as simple as buying a product where the only active ingredient is DXM and then deciding a good dose. there are DXM-only gels and cough syrups.
>>
>>34766029
I've traveled. It doesn't make me happy. My life has been getting worse every day since it began. I just want to sleep.
>>
File: 1486470938950.jpg (92KB, 482x640px) Image search: [Google]
1486470938950.jpg
92KB, 482x640px
>>34761432
I'm just going to list the relatively safe ones, because i think taxing drugs are not worth it. Opiates are fine if you dont crave them a lot, for some reason i love them but do not crave them. They seem to kind of "hit the spot" and be satisfying.
NIcotine/korean ginseng/coffee: My get shit done/focus combo. Feels nice, not too stimmy if you keep the caffeine reasonable. Gets me doing the things I have to. Dosen`t feel harsh.
Opiates:Great to relax, feel fantastic, great mental vacation, not very taxing. The problem is that it feels too good.
amphetamines: Taxing, but memorable. Always feel great on a methamp binge. Obviously a bad idea to do very often, only have done so once or twice in my life in small ammounts.
Dis/Psychedelics: Absolute trash, destabilizing, feel good but are very harmful. Provide insight and interesting experiences, but having those through meditation is both wiser and feels more valid after the fact.
>>
>>34766029
>At least take some opis and travel or something.

sure just give me a hundred thousand dollars to afford that.

stupid fucking normy.
>>
>>34761432
>weed
Cheap, legal, and easily growable or available for delivery to my door with no human interaction necessary
>>
>>34766111
Normie*

He's gonna kill himself, he could open a few lines of credit.
>>
>>34766232
>He's gonna kill himself, he could open a few lines of credit.

epic comeback bro xD but it doesn't answer the point. you may have rich parents but the other 80% of us can't just up and travel while sustaining an opioid addiction.
>>
>>34766272
It's like talking to an angsty brick wall
>>
File: dmt.jpg (203KB, 1024x636px) Image search: [Google]
dmt.jpg
203KB, 1024x636px
Best drugs in my opinion, from personal experience:
1. DMT: the holy grail, untouchable, though you can only use it a few times a year
2. Cannabis: the comfiest drug
3. MDMA: doesn't do any one thing the best, but it provides euphoria on par with heroin without all of the horrible downsides of heroin
4. LSD: Overrated, basically babby's version of DMT, still fun though
5. Psilocybin Mushrooms: Same thing as LSD but tastes like shit
6. Peyote: Completely unique experience but it tastes terrible and half the trip is a bad trip almost every time

Power gap

999999. Cocaine: terrible normie drug that feels like injecting Red Bull directly into your eye sockets, only good if you're an ultra sociable turbo normie
999999999999999999999999999. Heroin: feels fucking incredible but the addiction and side effects are so strong that the high isn't worth it. Don't do heroin until you're on your death bed and you have nothing to lose. Otherwise it will ruin your life.
>>
>>34766300
>richkid forgets that his life standards aren't universal
>falls back on name calling instead of arguments

like clockwork
>>
>>34766321
Project much? It didn't appear to me that this was a debate
>>
>>34766379
>bro haha i was just pretending to be retarded
>>
File: feels leg.jpg (40KB, 511x531px) Image search: [Google]
feels leg.jpg
40KB, 511x531px
People throw around the word "euphoria" when describing drugs, but I don't think I've felt it. A feeling of intense happiness?

Don't get me wrong, I feel much better on drugs than I do sober, but I can only describe it as feeling good. Never as intensely good as other people seem to be describing it.

When I am sober-happy it is not as happy as others can get, when I am drugged-happy it is not as happy as others can get. And my sober mood is usually just a flat line of feeling okay.

Is it possible for me to have a lower happiness limit than others? What is going on?
>>
>>34765850
>half a year
consider yourself lucky, the PAWS is what will get you when it comes to PST if you've been at it for a while and that shit lasts 3 to 6 months at least
>>
File: 1484274476720.jpg (65KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1484274476720.jpg
65KB, 1280x720px
Why do I feel really good when I take 30 mg of Ritalin and watch anime?
I've never heard of stimulants causing good feels but it works every time for me.
I'm sure someone here has used aderall/vyvanse.
Please share if you know what the fuck is going on.
>>
>>34766400
>Is it possible for me to have a lower happiness limit than others?
Yeeeee, look up dopamine and seratonin. Happiness is just a mixture of chemicals flooding your brain, which is why depression is considered an actual illness since it comes from a literal low supply of "happiness" chemicals flooding your brain.

It could also be that you aren't doing the right drugs or a high enough dosage. Weed and acid aren't exactly "euphoric" in my experience. Take a high dose of MDMA, if you don't feel like everything is beautiful and you're the king of the fucking universe then there's something wrong with your brain. It should be pure unfiltered euphoria, like the best feeling you've ever felt.
>>
File: 1461103207430.jpg (154KB, 1001x823px) Image search: [Google]
1461103207430.jpg
154KB, 1001x823px
>>34766565
>questioning a good feel
never question a good feel. just enjoy it
>>
>>34766565
It's a stimulant. Stimulants are known to cause euphoria. If you keep doing them you'll get addicted however.
>>
>>34766643
The same way I'm addicted to anti-depressants or like a xanax addiction?
>>
>>34766670
I'm not sure how anti-depressant addiction works, but you'll be physically dependent.
>>
>>34765282
i smoke both ciggies and cigars and cigars are 10x more comfy than cigarettes

im drunk right now too
>>
>>34766710
Like Xanax then.
I have legal access to both Xanax and Ritalin.
Do you know which one is more addictive/harder to quit?
>>
>>34766776
Lots of people will tell you that Xanax is worse than heroin. I've never used heroin, let alone got addicted to it, but I did get addicted to xanax, which was easily the worst experience of my life so far.
>>
>>34761432
Where do I buy kratom?
>>
>>34765503
once it oxidizes its ready to smoke. you can also eat it raw. it's tastey after a first few times.
>>
>>34765450
Drugs are a natural stage of the robotic lifecycle. Give it time and you will realise that.
>>
>>34761496
salvia is extremely uncomfy
>>
>>34767041
You can only get it over the Internet.
But it's legal in most Country's it shouldn't be that expensive and tricky to come to your door fast.
>>
>>34765960
Bye-bye, Anon. Sleep well.
>>
Poppy seed tea is, in fact, morphine. I haven't had it myself, but I've read that it can kill you because the strength of the seeds is unpredictable. If you must use it, make a large batch, say, 3 gallons, and test the strength by starting with small amounts so that you know how strong that batch is. Label with suggested dose, date of manufacture, and batch number, and store as bags of ice cubes.

For just generally taking the edge off with legal substances, I recommend a small amount of beer or benadryl. For a healthier and more enjoyable drug experience, I recommend weed.

You can get marijuana safely anywhere in the United States. I have not grown weed, but if you don't want to find a dealer, buy a small indoor growing setup at your local gardening store and buy some MJ seeds online.

Use PVC pipe, plastic sheeting, and tape to make a sealed grow room with an airlock and carbon filtered intake and exhaust outlets to keep out pests and to hide the smell. Wash up and put on fresh clothes before entering the grow room to keep out pests. Use sterile soilless medium, not dirt. Operating a grow room basically like a hazmat clean room is probably the best way to get consistent results.

The least smelly way to use cannabis is to eat it. Grind it, put it in a ziploc bag, and simmer the bag for 2 hours. Keep the seal above the water so the cannabis doesn't get wet. This cooking method produces no smell until you open the bag. This will alter the THC chemically so your body can use it. Eating raw weed does nothing. To consume, just swallow some directly with water like a pill.

You do not have to infuse the THC into oil or alcohol to eat it. The THC is already happily contained in the ground bud, so just eat that. If you want weed brownies, swallow some cooked bud with water and then eat regular brownies, which taste better. The sneakiest way to smoke it is to use a one-hitter cigarette-size pipe out of doors. Other methods produce smoke between tokes.
>>
>>34767111
Which website to order from?
>>
>>34761432
Name brand weed; I trip harder on that than acid. Have constant muscle spasms and it cures that shit. Think I have PTSD from all the times cops set me up and it temporarily cures that.
>>
>Can't get MDMA or DMT in my country without it being adultered crap

I'm thinking of extracting my own DMT, anyone has got experience with it?
>>
>>34761432
stop this shit right here, beer and weed are the legendary combo for every people who knows how enjoy living, the rest is all bullshit my friend
>>
Kratom is illegal in 3 states, I think, but kratom is definition comfy. Don't do too much, you might get sick. Start small.
>>
benzos. i prefer lorazepam over xanax
>>
>>34767399
Just Google it my friend and see which site is in your country
>>
File: bench.375.squat.405.jpg (19KB, 320x320px) Image search: [Google]
bench.375.squat.405.jpg
19KB, 320x320px
dont do drugs robots

were all gonna make it

trust me even i made it from dork to chad
>>
>>34769481

lmao you look mexican asfuck

nice boob tats lol...
>>
>>34769513
im asian and those tats make me look badass but my mustache makes me look sensitive trixies love it
>>
>>34765960
Goodnight buddy, see you again sometime.
>>
>>34762940
Nice argument moralfag
>>
>>34761432
MDMA
Seriously, try that shit with some music. You'll love it.
>>
>>34770645
And some friends or a girl
>>
DXM. MXE if you can get it. 3-meo-pcp, dck, o-pce. Dissociatives are all super comfy
>>
>>34761496
salvia is no longer legal here in the UK, did it a bunch of times a couple years ago though.
Fuck I hate this nanny state government so fucking much
>>
>>34764093
>getting high to get happy (using drugs to fire neurons (involved in the feeling of happiness) that are otherwise lacking)
>fundamentally different from using drugs to fire neurons that are otherwise lacking

Toppest wew, are you even fucking trying?
>>
>>34761432
Coffee/caffeine powder?
>safe
>gives energy
>feel good
>very cheap
>>
Drugs are for normalfags.

Orggggaaaaa
>>
>>34766301
In my experience LSD and shrooms give very different kinds of trips. Haven't tried DMT yet, but I'm thinking about it.

What's peyote like? I've been thinking about trying it because it's so much easier to get.
>>
>>34766400
Which drugs are you talking about in particular, anon?
>>
I'd never been high before and I tried those Hawaiian Baby Woodrose Seeds and went on a fun fucking trip and loved every second of it. I tried them two other times but nothing really happened so I haven't tried them again since. It was gr8 though. I was just in my room with the lights off listening to Chill hop and watching the light from my alarm clock dance around.

Kinda makes me want to try LSD but I'm a little nervous and I don't know where I would find it, I don't fuck with the dark Web.
>>
I took LSD monday morning, it is now friday morning and I am considering tripping again. My last trip was 1.5 x 100mcg 1p-lsd and this time I am thinking of 3x150mcg AL-LAD. How bad will my tolerance from monday fuck the trip?
>>
>>34766077
>Psychedelics: Absolute trash, destabilizing, feel good but are very harmful
You could not be more wrong if you tried. Out of all illegal drugs going psychedelics are the most therapeutic and give the most potential for personal/spiritual growth. They're also probably the safest - not addictive, not toxic, you develop huge tolerance after a single exposure, and use is pretty much self regulating. Meditation is great and all, but the likelihood of you having an enlightenment experience through meditation is pretty slim, whereas through using psychedelics it's fairly high.
>>
>>34766301
>1. DMT: the holy grail, untouchable, though you can only use it a few times a year

Uhh, what? You can use it every hour of every day if you felt the need to, tolerance to DMT is practically non existent.
>>
>>34771611
It'll be slightly muted but not significantly. Preferably give it a full week or two if you want to allow your tolerance to reset completely.
>>
buy codeine from local pharmacy/drug store. better and cheaper than DXM. not as good as harder opiates but you need to buy them illegally or get a prescription for them.
>>
>>34771706

If you've never seen psychedelics trigger a long-lasting, even recurrent psychosis, you haven't been around them very much. It's not common but it definitely happens.

inb4 "hurr those people just had a latent mental illness the drug triggered"

How are you supposed to know that you have a hidden, latent mental illness that's never manifested?

So yes psychedelics are great but don't pretend they're risk-free because it's ignorant.
>>
PST is shit if you have any sort of tolerance to opiates - totally shit...
>>
>>34771735
It's illegal in many places. Here in Canada you can get it but they mix it with acetaminophen and caffeine. The apap is dangerous but easy to remove while the caffeine will fuck with your buzz and is much more difficult to separate from the codeine. It's not worth doing IMO. I have tried codeine from a better source and wouldn't rate the experience much better than DXM anyway.
>>
>>34766400
I've had this exact same experience. I went into opiates really thinking they were going to be going something amazing which I was going to have to be really careful I don't get addicted to. So far I've done oxycontin, tramadol, codeine and diamorphine hydrocloride and whilst they're all nice, none of them have given me that unparalleled rush you always remember like I keep hearing about.
>>
>>34765006
DXM makes me puke/feel nauseous, unable to sleep and it makes food tastes like cardboard, it's not comfy at all.
>>
>>34771762
yeah i've heard of the issues with getting it from other countries. it's pretty easy in the UK though; I can literally just pop into the local chemist's and get a fairly hefty dose for a couple of pounds whenever I feel like it.

for me DXM can be great but there's a really thin line between enjoyable experience and confusing mess which I constantly cross and ruin it. with codeine it's a consistent niceness that just gets proportionally nicer the more you take.
>>
>>34771740
I never said they were risk free, certain psychedelics probably WILL fuck you quite readily like the psychedelic amphetamines, what I said was that by every objective measure of safety then psychedelics are probably the safest class of drug to deal with.

Certain people probably shouldn't take psychedelics like those with a family history of schizophrenia and/or other mental illness that could be exacerbated through them. But for the vast majority of the population who don't fall under this umbrella then the risk is minimal.
>>
>>34771808
>for me DXM can be great but there's a really thin line between enjoyable experience and confusing mess which I constantly cross and ruin it.

For sure. The only way I found to get consistent results from it was low to medium doses, plus smoking lots of weed and redosing the DXM. It's incredibly euphoric but the near permanent tolerance and severity of the effects means it's just not something you can do as often or for as long a time as other drugs.
>>
>>34762091
Is this a real song ? Name pls.
>>
>>34771774
That's because opiates don't do that, not even heroin makes you euphoric in that sense. Opiates are best described as comfy. If you want pure euphoric rushes then you need MDMA or methamphetamine
>>
File: 1481191988001.png (176KB, 658x545px) Image search: [Google]
1481191988001.png
176KB, 658x545px
>>34771611
I decided to do it. Does someone want to post an album for me to listen to while I trip?
>>
>>34771885
At the risk of coming off as cliche:
Dark Side of the Moon by Pink Floyd

Or
Piper at the Gates of Dawn by Pink Floyd
Skylon by Ott
Tales of the Inexpressible by Shpongle
Futurama by Be Bop Deluxe
Fragile by Yes
>>
>>34771885
tago mago - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m5SyBIoMwsM&list=PLA462AF9E090AA004

ash ra tempel - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4VpdJt-eq0Q
>>
Why does nitrous contain the secrets of the universe, /drug/?
>>
>>34772959
It doesn't. 5-meo-dmt does.
>>
>>34773130
why would you do 5-meo-dmt when it's just a dangerous version of dmt, which occurs naturally and is the seat of the human soul
>>
>>34773130
It doesn't. MXE does
>>
>>34761432
Tobacco pipes are fucking comfy
>>
Okay haha very funny, some people like other drugs more. sure. But nitrous LITERALLY contains the secrets of the universe anons
>>
>>34773156
Probably just said that because Joe Rogan did 5-meo. 5-meo sucsk
>>
>>34773156
5-MeO-DMT occurs naturally too, and it isn't really very comparable to DMT.
>>
>>34773180
I said it because I've done both, and taking 5-MeO consistently and repeatably gives experiences at ++++ on the shulgin scale while DMT does not.
>>
>>34761686
Ditto on the hbwr seeds, was a great time till the nausea kicked in, won't ever do those again.
>>
>>34773272
That's because you don't know how to do DMT properly. 5-meo doesn't even give you visuals
>>
>>34773314
I've vaporised DMT probably in excess of 100 times and had multiple breakthroughs, and while yes they are amazing, they're not a ++++, and they barely even register on the same scale that 5-meo does.

>5-meo doesn't even give you visuals
This is completely irrelevant, there's no correlation with depth and/or intensity of experience and visuals, 5-MeO kind of proves that. The essence of the psychedelic experience isn't WOAH CRAZY VISUALS.
>>
>I got banned for making a thread breaking U.S. law
>this druggy thread and the incest thread are totally fine though

Faggot hypocrite mods.
>>
>>34761496
>research chemicals
>comfy

wew lad try some 25i then tell me if research chems are comfy
>>
>>34765840
it's hard to get pure dxm otc, they don't just give it away in pharmacies unless you a script
>>
File: 1485900956987.jpg (130KB, 1278x842px) Image search: [Google]
1485900956987.jpg
130KB, 1278x842px
>>34761432
I just have cigars and alcohol. It's really mellow stuff, both of them, makes you slightly more comfy and that's it. Cigarettes might be cheaper but they taste awful and they're addicting, I'd like to be able to go weeks without any of it if I'm low on cash.
>>
>>34774019
Mine does. I buy pure dxm otc all the time. Not every pharmacy has pure dxm of course
>>
>>34761432
Xanax senpai. :3
>>
>>34766947
Xanax is a benzodiazapene that's why
>>
>>34774063
What's recreational about xanax? Shit just makes me tired and braindead
>>
>>34772959
Because it dissociates your mind from your body, which gives you a glimpse into what dying/being born is like
>>
>>34774090
people who use xanax recreationally are seriously fucking retarded, it's a boring drug for people with anxiety
>>
>>34771885
I hope I'm not too late, try this one out:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UbdeZTKvxNE

Top trip material
>>
Nicotine makes me euphoric as fuck. But I only smoke two or three cigarettes a week.
>>
>>34773228
yeah you're right - elaborate?
>>
>>34773950
what was your thread

legalize it
>>
I've done a lot of shit, however I tell you a good glass of wine hits my pleasure receptors in all the right ways
>>
>>34761432
Post good drug list and what they do plz, how does one get research chems?

How does one refine poppy seed tea? Tea doesnt seem so strong itself
>>
>>34763512
>therapist
>get put on prescription drugs
>still on drugs but you cuck your life up for big pharma

Wew, the normie mind folks
>>
>>34774486
DMT feels like dying and meeting extradimensional beings
5-MeO feels like dying and becoming God

They're both incredibly profound experiences in their own right, but 5-MeO completely shits on DMT in every regard bar visuals.
>>
>>34774554
>hebophilia
>bad
Welcome to the jew world, the roasts have more time to become degenerate now
>>
File: 1481665145266.jpg (184KB, 731x1070px) Image search: [Google]
1481665145266.jpg
184KB, 731x1070px
>take shrooms at 4 am and watch cartoons on the couch with a blankie and bottle of juice
>>
>>34765567
kratom is a meme it doesnt do anything
>>
>>34774635
and it doesn't have fucking visuals?
you've convinced me
>>
>>34774772
be careful admitting this, you could get re-banned for evasion
i suggest just kissing ass and saying you won't do it again. The issue isn't the morality, it's the legality, although you could still bring up the hypothetical nature of the thread in your support.
>>
>>34774772
My guess is to politely state your opinion, stroke their mod egos.
Like: "sorry mods, i didnt mean to imply pedophilia, i was talking about nubile teenage girls"

Or something
>>
>>34774236
I'm giving it a listen now my dude. Actually this is the only album I've made it to yet.
>>
>>34774925
Good point, I deleted them. It's not so much the fact that I was banned over the legality, it's the fact that the rules are applied so selectively. Like I said, the drug and incest threads are ok, but mine aren't for some reason. I doubt pointing that hat out would help. I'll try kissing ass.

>>34774943
If the roasties and numales got assblasted over obvious hebephilia, then I have no doubt doubling down on it would win me no points.
>>
>>34774813
Yes it does. It's like an opiate. A pretty weak one sure
>>
>>34774635
I didn't like the body load with 5-meo.
>>
>>34765960
see you later pal, hope its good on the other side
>>
>>34765960
Thanks for playing! See you later!
>>
>>34761432

How do you make poppy seed tea? Do you used dried poppy bulbs from the illegal poppy plant or just regular seeds?
>>
>>34775286
regular ass poppy seeds like on bagels
look it up before you try it, it can be dangerous

>illegal poppy plant
no
>>
>>34761432
check out u-47700, it's a pretty dope rc opiate
>>
>>34765960
goodnight sweet prince <3
>>
>>34775344
no it isn't, it's corrosive as a motherfucker to all ROAs
>>
>>34774903
Most people get some sort of visual, like a faint fractal pattern, but it's not the most prominent part of the experience like it is with DMT. If you're so blinded by a pursuit of arbitrary visuals to completely discredit 5-MeO based on the fact it has so little then it's not for you anyway. It's a serious psychedelic, probably the most serious one I've taken and could imagine ever taking, it makes you face your own death without the distraction of any trippy drippy visuals, and that's a pretty fucking terrifying experience.

Imagine what hell would be like, now multiply it by infinity and you're not even close to comprehending to depths of hell you can experience on 5-MeO.

Imagine what nirvana would be like, now multiply that by infinity and you're not even close to comprehending the utter bliss you can experience on 5-MeO.

There's nothing like it, DMT doesn't even scratch the surface, it is the psychedelic experience in its most pure form without the distraction of crazy visuals like you get with DMT.

>>34775035
Strangely enough the body load and all the other negative effects are much worse when you're just short of a breakthrough experience I've found, it's the same for DMT in that sense. But once your ego has been annihilated and you've let go to a breakthrough experience, it stops being threatening and becomes pure unadulterated physical euphoria unlike any other drug I've ever experienced.
>>
File: 1485101504615.jpg (9KB, 235x214px) Image search: [Google]
1485101504615.jpg
9KB, 235x214px
Anyone have experience with kratom?

Used to be a pothead but I can't afford it and I want to actually get shit done. Gradually increased my alcohol intake since quitting weed but that also fucks your productivity as well as your waistline.

So I'm looking at kratom because I heard it's not very addictive and it's weaker than weed. I just want to feel nice every now and then without fucking my life up.
>>
>>34761432
ever since I started smoking weed my nipples have been stinging
>>
>>34776491
its alright
pretty boring / comfy
Thread posts: 194
Thread images: 21

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.