[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I'm living alone with my mom after my parents divorced.

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

File: 429231.jpg (172KB, 960x960px) Image search: [Google]
429231.jpg
172KB, 960x960px
I'm living alone with my mom after my parents divorced. I'm 22 now and never had a relationship. I don't do anything besides studying and playing videogames.

When I came home today, my mom was on the phone and talking to a friend of hers. She was sobbing, perhaps even crying, and talking about what a failure I am. She kept blaming herself and asked where she fucked up when raising me.

I quietly snuck outside and "came home" again an hour later. Mom acted as usual.

Honestly, I think I should kill myself. The only person in my life who I thought was proud of me turned out to dispise me as well.

Anything I should consider when I shoot myself in the head? It's a .308 Win rifle. Or should I go to /k/ instead?
>>
Sounds like Ur mom ist simply a cunt, what do you study?
>>
>>34761397
Your mom will be even more devastated if you kill yourself. If you don't give a shit about yourself, at least think about how your mom will feel if decide to An Hero
>>
>>34761397
>Anything I should consider when I shoot myself in the head? It's a .308 Win rifle. Or should I go to /k/ instead?
first of all, stop being a whiny bitch.

now that i got that out of me; you're still studying. you're barely beginning your life. just because you're a failure right now doesn't mean you are gonna be like this forever.
>>
>>34761699
Information Security, aka. we are legion but serious

>>34761729
What for? I think she'll be over it in a year or two tops
>>
>>34761397
Bud... you can literally. Do anything you want

Yeah, shoot yourself so you don't know what fun is
>>
>asked where she fucked up when raising me
divorce, probably
maybe the marriage was abusive and even worse
but that only really means that success wasn't in the cards for anyone
>>
Move out and prove her wrong?

If that doesn't work you can always an hero after, ya know?
>>
File: 1486555275633.jpg (621KB, 1200x800px) Image search: [Google]
1486555275633.jpg
621KB, 1200x800px
So you aren't some manwhore impregnating women and dumping noisy grandchildren on her? You aren't in the fits of a soul consuming addiction? Stealing and lying for a fix while being an ecoonomic drain? You aren't drinking until your screaming and raising all kinds of hell? You haven't stolen the car to go do who knows what while ol Mommy dearest has to explain to family and friends why she is a nervous wreck? Crying...panic induced fits of hysteria that are affecting her and the people around you as happiness drowns in a pool of tears and despair so deep and crippling she wishes you were never even born?

Anon, I'm disappointed in you.
>>
>I've made my own mother's life shit by being a lazy piece of shit, should I cause her extreme emotional pain by killing her child instead of actually trying for once in my life?

Kill yourself. Not now, but after her death. You piece of shit.
>>
>>34761875
My father was an asshole. He cheated on her twice.

>>34761894
My plan was to move out after I graduate and get a job, but...I dunno, I doubt I can get my BSc
>>
>>34761397
Despise you? She's disappointed, as much in herself as in you apparently, but that doesn't mean she hates you. The fact that she was so saddened means that she cares, that she probably only wanted and still wants success and happiness for you, so much so that she's frustrated that she doesn't know how to help you achieve that.
You should talk to your mom. Don't confront her about her conversation on the phone, but instead talk to her about the difficulties you face in life and how you feel, and your desire to overcome them.
>>
>>34761980
Maybe I should

Thank you
>>
File: hqdefault (4).jpg (22KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault (4).jpg
22KB, 480x360px
>>34761397
Don't kill yourself please. At least you're trying to move up with life. You're not like me where I'm just a 20 year old leech off my parents.
>>
20mm anti-aircraft to the head. Anything less and there's a risk, however small, of ending up glued to a hospital bed for the rest of your life.
>>
>>34762117
All I can offer is a .308 Win
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.