[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>dad said i have to get a job or move out >only have 6

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 4

File: me onthelef.jpg (30KB, 480x480px) Image search: [Google]
me onthelef.jpg
30KB, 480x480px
>dad said i have to get a job or move out
>only have 6 months
>have severe depression and can barely leave my room to use the bathroom

should i end it?
>>
>>34761371
Dont end you life, work hard to be succesful! You are living in America, you need to work hard and then you will find the American dream! I have full fait that you will preavail! Your ancestors will smile upon your life!
>>
If you get a job, even something as low in how much respect you get for it as fast food, in six months time you'll have met new people and found friends, have a new routine, at least some disposable income, and you'll look back on this moment and wonder why you ever thought about ending it in the first place.
>>
>>34761371
You have six fucking months to get a job?? That sounds like supreme comfort that I can't even imagine. Just get a super basic one at first.
>>
>>34761673
Did you skip the part about my severe depression?
>>
File: 1486354598935.jpg (127KB, 669x532px) Image search: [Google]
1486354598935.jpg
127KB, 669x532px
>>34761371
Go up to that beta bitch of a dad you have and slap the shit out of him. This is your fucking house you tell him, he owes you the wood you don't owe him shit. Let that fuck know who's boss. Fuck your Mom while you are at it. You are the alpha he is your beta bux provider.
>>
>>34761371
go to an employment agency, i know it might be difficult if you don't like talking to people, but just try it. I went to one because I would be kicked out as well, iv'e been at my job for a couple years.
>>
>>34761707
HEAR THE PRIMAL URGE RUNNING THROUGH YOUR VEINS! THE URGE IS TELLING YOU TO EXPLORE THE WORLD AND BE SUCCESFUL! GUESS WHO ELSE HAD SEVERE DEPRESSION? BEETHOVEN HAD SEVERE DEPRESSION! WHEN YOU GET A JOB AND EVENTUALLY BECOME EVERYTHING YOU WANTED TO BE YOU WILL BE SO HAPPY! DONT YOU HEAR THE SONG OF SUCCES? IT SOUNDS SO AMAZING!
>>
>>34761371
Make a youtube channel and shitpost some videos. Or learn how to make coffee and work at sbux
>>
Youre gonna have to start off small. First day, walk to the other end of your room then go back to bed. Second day walk to the end of the hall. Work your way up to end of the driveway over two weeks. Then find somewhere to volunteer at. Go there a couple times a week. Continue walking to the end of the driveway then back to bed on days off. After two months the volunteer work will give you a good work reference. Then you can use that to find a job.
>>
>>34761673
I have pretty severe depression too, haven't been out of this room all day, have barely been to class all week, but working is easier than school. For me I hated normie life working until I found out I could work at a dog daycare, now I roll around with puppos all day and take them on walks and yeah we scoop but like only a little bit out of a huge day of talking to and playing around with dogs. It's a god teir job, it's entry level, and frankly all you have to do is love animals and seem like a decent guy even if you're weird. The kennel world is fullllll of really weird people.
>>
Lol at severe depression. Yet you can post here all day and complain. You're depressed because your life sucks and your a loser. Work to start changing it and you will feel better. Truley depressed people either kill themselves or literally cannot move. You're just a sulking loser trying to hide behind a scapegoat.
>>
>>34761889
The youtube thing could actually work really well. Even if the channel never gets big, it could still help with the loneliness and depression, and literally anyone can start a channel in under 10 minutes. OP, please do this and tell us what the name of your channel is. I'd subscribe as long as you can shit out at least one vid per week, even if it's really short.
>>
>>34761371
No. I was you about a year ago and I hated being around people and was sensitive and lazy. My parents said the same thing.

I got a job doing janitorial work at a government office building and it actually turned out ok. The exercise makes me feel good, the routine helps my depression and the paychecks make me feel less like a worthless sponge.

Yes, even the least desirable jobs are better than just laying around. That isn't good for you no matter how much you feel stuck.

You can do it anon!
>>
You can move in with me. The internet is kinda slow and I might molest you, but I'll let you use my old computer and I won't force you to do anything but shower regularly.
>>
File: 1461369274913.jpg (69KB, 547x799px) Image search: [Google]
1461369274913.jpg
69KB, 547x799px
>>34761371
Time to work out and join the military, get a gym membership and go first thing in the morning.
6 months is plenty of time to get into shape, lift 4 days a week and jog everyday
>>
6 months is plenty of time

Try as hard as you possibly can. If you still fail show all the evidence to your dad and talk to him about what to do next.

It's likely he's mainly mad that you're not putting in any effort.
>>
File: 65808_1553979726971_3997159_n.jpg (89KB, 540x720px) Image search: [Google]
65808_1553979726971_3997159_n.jpg
89KB, 540x720px
you are younger, just wait him out. You don't realize how much of a strength it is to be able to do what you do and survive.
>>
>>34762286
cute and fun
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.