[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Normies actually believe it's "wrong" to find

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

File: 843943.jpg (55KB, 640x727px) Image search: [Google]
843943.jpg
55KB, 640x727px
>Normies actually believe it's "wrong" to find young girls like pic related attractive.

What do you think /r9k/? Right or wrong?
>>
What do normies thing of people who want to be the little girl?
>>
I want to make a come on all girls, but they won't let me, except Ive been losing some weight and a girl sat next to me on the train when there were other people she could have sat by so maybe I'm not such a fat disgusting ugly piece of shit and I don't need to jack off to anime for babies of babies getting fucked by 800 gentacles infinitely pulsing in and out of her diap-diaps until the whole world is flooded with cummy cums.
>>
>>34761642
you're not alone, friend, you're not alone
>>
>young
>caked in makeup
>looks like a 20 something

It's not about looks it's about the maturity in age.
>>
>>34761339
Maybe if you thought about things other than sex you would realize that a young girl usually has far less emotional maturity than one your age.

A male teacher told me "why would anybody want to date a 16 year old girl? Have they ever tried talking to them?"

If how you would connect to them on a personal level is not even in your thought process then you are just wanting to use them for pleasure
>>
>>34762052
relationships are only rarely ever between two perfect equals. women and men are fundamentally very different to begin with, so if the relationship isn't a homosexual one, you're already fucked from the beginning. beyond that, people differ by social class, income, strength, IQ, interests, and any number of other things. yet somehow relationships still happen. you ever hear that opposites attract? maybe someone doesn't need to be a perfect clone of you in order for you to have mutually pleasurable and beneficial interactions with them. radical idea, i know.
>>
>>34762052
>>34762248
to add to this, most women have SHIT FUCKING TASTE (or, if you prefer a more objective wording, men and women like different things). how am i supposed to relate on a personal level to a woman who reads twilight and watches romcoms? or am i supposed to fight for the 0.001% of women who feign interest in videogames for the attention and dickings? this "connecting on a personal level" bullshit is a meme designed to turn us gay
>>
>>34762467
I never even mentioned likes and dislikes, I'm talking about personalities and attitudes , shared life experiences, being born in the same time period etc

But Maybe you should consider doing other things besides playing videogames and watching whatever you consider "kino"
>>
>>34762557
your shared life experiences with most women born in the same decade as you is probably going to diverge quite a bit after puberty, ironically. before that sure, you might have watched some of the same shows and listened to some of the same music, but after that everything changes.

and my interests are varied you faggot, they just all happen to be male dominated because i'm, you guessed it, male. i'm not going to get into cosmetics, chick-lit, sewing, etc. so i can get laid or have something to talk about with females
>>
>>34761339
What is it about this woman that make it wrong to like her?

No, seriously, I can't tell.
>>
File: 1318911688704.png (10KB, 635x773px) Image search: [Google]
1318911688704.png
10KB, 635x773px
>>34761339
They pretend it's wrong in public but then they secretly steal 15 y/o hymens.
>>
>>34761339
Nah, you can find them attractive. Problem is when you act on it.
>>
>>34761339
Its perfectly normal and healthy to be sexually attracted to teenage girls. Adult men have been wedding them for millennia because they're at their prime. Women aren't naturally meant to become mothers in their 30s. They only problem is that our society isn't set up to support teenage parents without their lives ending in failure. Perhaps if we still lived in a monogomous society where a successful adult man could marry a teenage girl it would be completely acceptable. Nowadays you're just going to produce broken, diseased women.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.