[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>fucked a prostitute last night >high class place >250

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 46
Thread images: 9

File: das.jpg (40KB, 533x600px) Image search: [Google]
das.jpg
40KB, 533x600px
>fucked a prostitute last night
>high class place
>250 for 45 min
>Beautiful girls, fucking stunning. Find the best looking one on /soc/ and it's not even comparable
>They check your penis for diseases before sex
>Fucked her in the pussy, came
>We were kissing for a while, tongue.. everything
>She was licking my face, neck, sucking me all over

After sex i felt like a new man, i felt so fucking fresh. I really want a girlfriend now just so i can feel this feel everyday and fuck her raw.
>>
>>34760701
good shit my dude, good price too
>>
File: ds.jpg (27KB, 400x388px) Image search: [Google]
ds.jpg
27KB, 400x388px
>>34760953
I won't lie, I'm doing it again probably in 2 weeks. It felt great and after i came i just relaxed and had her rub her tits all over my back and then i switched over and she was on top of me.

I think maybe she liked me a bit or thought i was cute, she'd always initiate a kiss and give me tongue etc.. and always initiated face licking.

She was a legit 12/10 with beautiful perfect tits. Sucked them so fucking hard too.
>>
>>34761009
i'm jelly, wish i had the money for that kind of experience.

are you from the US btw?
>>
>>34761138
Nah bro, not living in the USA and brothels here are legal.
>>
>>34760701
>>They check your penis for diseases before sex

please don't tell me you fucked her raw based on them checking your penis for diseases
>>
>High class prostitute

OK?
>>
File: 65g.jpg (33KB, 300x266px) Image search: [Google]
65g.jpg
33KB, 300x266px
>>34761178
Have to use a condom, but some of them suck without one (but even then as said fucking pussy a condom is demanded). The one i had i had to wear a rubber but the check is proper and they check everything.

They reject people.
>>
>>34761009
>I think she liked me
Please don't fall into that trap, next thing you know you'll be attached to her and wanting more than sex. That's not how these things work anon, sorry dude.
>>
>>34761216
Nah bro i don't fall for prostitutes, but i think she thought i was cute. She asked my age and was laughing and saying how she's a cougar etc.. and kept looking at me in the eyes and shit.
>>
>They check your penis for diseases before sex

Cause that works, give it quick look over and it's guaranteed no aids.
>>
>>34761204
Oh yeah, also forgot to mention but they shine a light thing on your cock when looking. It's like a fluorescent light or some shit.
>>
>>34761204
yeah I'm sure they check for HIV based on looking at your penis
>>
File: 1.gif (58KB, 381x416px) Image search: [Google]
1.gif
58KB, 381x416px
>>34761347
I don't think your autism understands how strict high class brothels are.
>>
>>34761232

That's because she's a professional

Either way, glad you enjoyed yourself
>>
enjoy your gonorrhea, op

>>34761235
>>
File: 43.png (151KB, 321x378px) Image search: [Google]
43.png
151KB, 321x378px
>>34761416
Worth it fucking a 12/10 Italian girl with a pristine body. Loved licking and sucking her tongue and love sucking her neck.

Litrelly no regrets.
>>
Grats op. Eventually you're going to want to stop seeing working girlfriends.
>>
>>34761322
>shine a light through your penis
please tell me next time you go to a brothel and they do this you force them to call you lasercock
>>
>>34761437
>sucking her tongue

Do normies actually do this shit? Sounds bizarre
>>
>>34761368
There's very little danger from a high class brothel, I agree. Nevada in American has a couple. Those girls get tested regularly and don't do the 'girlfriend' experience. Expensive as he'll though.
>>
I wish I was a high class female prostitute
>>
>>34760701
What did you tell her?
I mean, did you mention you're a virgin or whatever?
Or did you just act like this is normal?
>>
>>34760701
>I really want a girlfriend now just so i can feel this feel everyday and fuck her raw.

exactly why? Your gf will find out you went to a prostitute one day and she'll divorce you for being so disgusting.
>>
File: IMG_2918.jpg (25KB, 200x211px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2918.jpg
25KB, 200x211px
>>34761824
>lasercock
>>
>>34761009
where the fuck is this holy shit
>>
>>34761914
Litrelly nothing, just where you are from, age etc.. i can act Normal around women. I had a care free attitude with her.
>>
>>34761917
Lmao no she won't, i won't tell anyone I'm with i go brothels.
>>
>not realizing that these women are your gf's

Lol
Lmoa
Gg
>>
Got any ideas what to ask for?

I normally just do missionary and doggy, but it's getting boring.
>>
>>34761138
He probably lives in a legit 1st world country not Brazil 2
>>
>>34762200
Tell her to give ideas
>>
File: images-97.jpg (14KB, 268x268px) Image search: [Google]
images-97.jpg
14KB, 268x268px
>>34762127
What are you even on about?

Original now
>>
>>34761832
Yes and it is fucking hot.
>>
>>34761832
Dunno about normies inb4 you're a normie but I get my oneitis to do it when we are fucking and it makes me cum almost immediately.
>>
>>34760701
>Kissed a hooker
Dun goofed
>>
>>34763653
how is she your oneitis if you're sucking her face and fucking her
>>
>>34763832
Well I guess things are going pretty well, though for a while she was, I just didn't sperg out and ruin my chances with her.

She broke up with her BF last year and we are a bit of a thing now, and slowly getting more serious.
>>
>>34763857
oh okay good luck anon

fbhj
>>
>>34764085
Thank you.

It has been a bit of a rollercoaster, but I am enjoying life a lot more lately. Things seem like they are going well but we are both fuckups with our own emotional hangups, so I am not sure how things will progress.

I'm just going with it and seeing how far i can take it.
>>
File: 1404275687807.jpg (27KB, 600x449px) Image search: [Google]
1404275687807.jpg
27KB, 600x449px
>She was licking my face, neck, sucking me all over
>I really want a girlfriend now just so i can feel this feel everyday and fuck her raw.

The average normal girlfriend is nowhere near the skill/kink level or a prostitute. They'll typically lie there and expect you to do all the work, and don't expect to be "licked and sucked all over" very often, if at all. Maybe you can fuck a regular girl raw though. Seems to be increasingly more common nowadays.
>>
>tfw so insecure about my small dick that i cant summon up the courage to fuck a hooker
>>
>I really want a girlfriend now just so i can feel this feel everyday
Boy do I have some disappointing news for you
>>
>>34764261
Wow sex with a normal girl sounds boring as fuck
>>
>>34760701
>likes getting face licked by a tongue thats sucked a thousand cocks
Good one op. I wish i liked being a cuck, you seem to enjoy it.
>>
>>34764888
Enjoyed? I fucking loved it. She eas amazing hot.
Thread posts: 46
Thread images: 9

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.