[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What's wrong with cheating? Humans aren't meant to

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 51
Thread images: 6

File: smug-pepe2.jpg (36KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
smug-pepe2.jpg
36KB, 400x400px
What's wrong with cheating?

Humans aren't meant to be monogamous. You'd cheat if you had a better option and knew you could get away with it.
>>
>Humans aren't meant to be monogamous.
Yeah they are. Humans aren't even the only example of monogamous animals.
>>
>>34759723
fucking girls get off my board
>>
I'm a poly footsexual, so I would be fine with genital monogamy but I don't want to miss out on all the qt feets in the world, you know?
>>
>>34759723
It's ok for an alpha male to cheat and you can get away with it if you're smart. You're beta if you allow a girl to cheat.
>>
>>34759795
fucking chads get off my board
>>
>>34759723
Don't cheat. Talk to your gf/bf. Find compromise in the relationship. Talk about it being open.

Fuck the concept of a relationship. Cheating shows no respect for another person.
>>
>>34759723
That's a convenient excuse for a person who is deathly afraid of any type of commitment and prefers to run away from all of their problems
>>
>>34759743
Cheating is a pretty common occurrence, if that doesn't suggest to you that humans aren't monogamous then I don't know what would.
>>
>>34759817
You don't have to be a chad to recognize what's right
>>
>>34759824
>Don't cheat. Talk to your gf/bf. Talk about it being open.
Wow, I didn't know this level of cuckness actually existed
>>
>>34759860
You're projecting.
orig
>>
>>34759864
so was killing cheating whores before we became more civilized
>>
>>34759743
you're a fucking retard. most humans cheat, and 100% would do it if they knew they could.
>>
>>34759895
>favouring monogamy in humans is the equivalent of being nonconmmital
Explain
>>
>>34759899
Yeah, there's a definite correlation between becoming civilized and not killing people for stupid reasons. Similarly there's an inverse correlation between becoming civilized and rates of adultery
>>
>>34759940
This is not true at all. Only cowards cheat. If you are considering it, either talk about an open relationship or move on to another one. Strong relationships can't exist without being honest to one another.
>>
>>34760034
>Only cowards cheat.

Not true. Chads that cheat are far from cowards, in fact it's daring to cheat considering how good women are at snooping. And truthfully, maybe 1% of women will be ok with an open relationship so playing the odds game, it's better to hide it from her, and maintain the relationship.

Guys (and girls) want sex with multiple women, i've talked to all my male friends and no matter how good their relationship is, they want to fuck other girls. And they are entitled to, because god knows their girl will at the first sign of 'instability'.
>>
>>34759723
>>34759795
>>34759864
>>34759873
>>34759940

Omg what have I just stumbled upon, best example ever of a community that pines away over a concept they're unfamiliar with making black and white inferences from it to. I mean talk about preconventional morality Kohlberg style. 100% of people would not cheat if they could you sexually frustrated goon. Some people love the person that they're with enough that the idea of them fucking someone fills them with rage (normal right) but people seem to have a hard time when it turns around and the guy has the option to be a slut. Even if you knew you wouldnt get caught would you want to be with someone who would fuck someone while you're at work? Probably not right? That's why you shouldn't either you pieces of shit, I hope you all find a deep enough love one day to know that feeling.
>>
>>34760105
Nope. Fucking cowards for not expressing their emotions and being afraid of consequence.
>>
>>34760146
too* it deleted my other o
>>
>>34759723
Nah I don't do a lot of things I know I'd get away with, like littering.
>>
>>34759723
op is the same person who believes jesus is real
>>
>>34760148
It's not cowardice you idiot. everyone WANTS to express their feelings, because that's what leads to mental stability, but you literally cannot in this society that tells you (1) you will find 'the one' (2) you will stay with her until both of you agree to have kids or both of you agree it's over.

Cheating is dishonest yeah but it's not cowardice.
>>
>>34760176
that's not really comparable. there's no biological impulse to throw your garbage on the ground. when you choose to throw it in the trash you're not thinking of society but just your own cleanliness concerning the world around you.
>>
>>34759743
I'm pretty sure dolphins and some great apes (I know baboons aren't though) are monogamous. So are a lot of bird species.
>>
>>34760237
Que? I don't litter because it makes me feel like a dickhead, I'm not particularly concerned about cleanliness.
>>
>>34760146
Becoming angry over the thought of someone else fucking your significant other, while completely understandable, is completely irrational.

Personally I wouldn't cheat, but I'm not going to deny that cheating is a common occurrence because that would be denying reality. Views of monogamy - hypergamy is a spectrum, some people prefer being strictly monogamous (I'd include myself in there), while others have absolutely no problems having an open relationship and having their partners fucking whoever they please, you can't discredit how "deep" their love is just because it doesn't fit with your notion of what a relationship should be.
>>
Well I guess if I'm not satisfying him enough sexually I can see cheating as acceptable. If he's emotionally cheating then he's found someone better than me and it's better off for me to just hand him over to her, and whether she wants an emotional cheater is her problem.

If I cheat- and I have never loved anyone so idk what it would mean to "can't imagine the love of my life being with anyone else REEE!!" I think I would do it just for the thrill of getting away with something but then again I'm a pretty evil person and want to wreck hearts and I know that
>>
File: lonesurvivors.jpg (451KB, 1400x2102px) Image search: [Google]
lonesurvivors.jpg
451KB, 1400x2102px
>>34759723
>>34759743
>>34759940

I have to bring this book up every time someone spouts of this made up non sense about humans not being monogamous. All the antropological evidence points to our ancestors not only being extremely monogamous, but it's the whole damn reason we even evolved the in the first place.

Monogamy is better for child raising, raising better, fitter offspring ensures a better species over time. It's that simple. We did it, the other hominids didn't and they died the fuck out because of it.

Monogamy is human. Cheaters are literally inhuman neanderthals.
>>
File: connect the dots.jpg (92KB, 400x269px) Image search: [Google]
connect the dots.jpg
92KB, 400x269px
>>34759743
tell me why both sexes cheat on each other a lot then? did you monogamy is very rare in animals?

why do mechanism of mate guarding exist in humans if humans are so loyal?

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mate_guarding_in_humans

Why does sperm competition exist in humans if humans are so loyal and monogamous?

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sperm_competition
>>
>>34760423
Should have linked it to>>34760381
>>
>>34760306
It's irrational as a concept and in a vacuum but within the context of our relationship her having sex with someone behind my back and frankly against my will would be considered by both me and her a very obvious betrayal, hence the anger.
>>
>>34760423

Humans are capable of cheating like they're capable of suicide. Both things aren't good for them. Just because they CAN do it doesn't make it normal or good or right.

>Why does sperm competition exist in humans if humans are so loyal and monogamous?

It exists in every species. It's just left over from evolution.
>>
>>34760349
Lol you're gonna get killed, people do shit like that all the time and they're like haha im so clever and evil. Husbands will shoot you in your face in the bed, it happens lol, or a stabbing. With that being said just good luck, because when you become someones world then it seems like that world is ending, they want to end their own world and yours if you catch my drift.
>>
>>34760522
I don't trust you and I know my science is telling me the truth about humans not been truly monogamous for sure. I can see the fucking sexual dimorphism in humans when I go outside which indicates tournament species not pair bonding. also I found a better link to human sperm competition

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Human_sperm_competition

I am not fucking blind to all the cheating that is going on to in humans.
>>
>>34760423
Because humans are capable of doing shit that defies they nature. Why are humans capable of choosing to be celibate? Or not reproducing? Or killing themselves?
>>
>>34759723
Cheating hurts peoples feelings anon
you wouldnt like it if stacy fucked chad behind your back so you should fuck anyone behind stacys back
>>
File: image.jpg (41KB, 306x306px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
41KB, 306x306px
>>34759723

>humans aren't meant to be monogamous
Well it's completely subjective to the person, there is absoutly no scientific evidence that people aren't meant to be monogamous except the observation that chimpanzees aren't, meanwhile gorillas are monogamous so that can't be applied to humans. It really comes down to the individuals and that's observable fact.

Cheating is wrong because you built an intimate level of trust with your partner and betrayed them because you're too much of a pussy to break up with them In pursuit of another mate, rather you just hung on to whatever affection you could before finding a more desirable mate.

Also, you need a partner to be able to cheat in the first place, this thread is irrelevant to these fat permavirgins
>>
>>34760874

If you want the science read the damn book I showed you by an actual scientist. Just because cheating happens doesn't mean that's what's good for man.

When you see fat people do you think obesity is good and natural? It's the same thing? An abuse of physical stimulus. A consequence of having a conscious that can make choices, it can make shitty ones.
>>
>>34761278
the scientific community has been polluted by political correctness and sjw shit. scientist are not going to say the truth about humans because they don't want upset fucking women or lose their jobs.
>>
File: Genes are everything.png (154KB, 1360x804px) Image search: [Google]
Genes are everything.png
154KB, 1360x804px
>>34761087
even if you get in to "monogamous relationship" you have to worry about shit like this. I am telling you guys monogamy is a meme that you guys are falling for.
>>
>>34759723
You're breaking a promise and you're lying. That's it, really. Once you get past the primal anger I don't think there's really anything wrong with the act itself, it's just that you told someone who is supposed to be very close to you that you wouldn't.
>>
>>34761750

>has cuckold fabasy
>tries to convince people that monogamy is a meme rationalize being a cuck
>>
>>34761828
What's wrong with lying? nothing really, it's only wrong if they find out.
>>
>>34761842
did you know DNA paternity testing without the consent of the mother is illegal in some places of the world? I am not a cuck because I am protecting myself from becoming that by studying science and knowing my rights as a man you idiot. also things like signing of as the father during the birth of the child or getting married can make you responsible for paying child support even if the kid is not your own. so who is the cuck now?
>>
This genes and biology shit is so autistic
>>
>>34762519
are you one of those idiots that tries to argue with biology from a sociology standpoint
>>
>>34762519
>not knowing autism is the next step in human evolution

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OR36jrx_L44

do you have something against autistic people?
>>
>>34761503

This scientist goes against the SJW bullshit. It's the SJW's that are preaching for polyamory and non-monogamy.

Stop making excuses to hold onto your worldview. Especially when now you're just making shit up and looking ridiculous.
>>
>tfw trying to fuck a married woman
>tfw don't believe in cheating but just want to get my dick wet
Thread posts: 51
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.