[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I'm sad as fuck lads. Last week, that gorgeous girl I fell

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

I'm sad as fuck lads.
Last week, that gorgeous girl I fell in love with, who used to take the same bus as me from january to may of 2016, started taking my bus again.
She's fucking gorgeous. Blond and somewhat curly hair, big grey eyes, small mouth with full lips, her white skin gets a little flushed over her prominent and royal cheekbones.
Last tuesday, I caught her looking at me two or three times as we stood in the bus. The first one, she kept eye contact, but I looked away just like the betaboi I am. Next times I caught her looking it was she who turned her head away.
I stalked and crept all my social media, lurking through friends, friends of friends and shit, seeking for her. She takes the same bus that takes me from college to home, so I guessed she was a student too. However, I didn't manage to find nothing about her on Facebook, Twitter or Instagram.
Today, after a week, I've seen her again. I had planned to play glances again, hold eye contact, smile and shit. But she took the bus with a friend of hers. That bitch was talking to my love until they got off the bus, she literally didn't shut the fuck up. Couldn't play the glancing shit.
I've tried seeking her online again. I still don't find shit
And I'll have to wait until next tuesday to see her again. I only hope her friend doesn't come with her this time.
>>
Make or move or don't. Stop living in your head. This thread is cringy as fuck I can only assume if you did go on a date with her you would confess your love for her the same night through five paragraphs of text. You're not special, I will guarantee she hets attention from much attractive and assertive males than you. Talk to her and make your move. While your waiting to see her on a bus to "play glances" she's staring some guy intensely in the face while he cums in her pussy. Not even joking.
>>
>>34759775
I already know all of that shit mane. Nah I wouldn't say I love her in a date, I'm not retarded. I ain't new to the game. The trouble is
>Talk to her and make your move. While your waiting to see her on a bus to "play glances" she's staring some guy intensely in the face while he cums in her pussy. Not even joking.
Fucking how man. I don't know who she is, I know where does she get off the bus but I ain't gonna spend the evening walking around the neighbourhood waiting for her to come out her home and approach her. I've only seen her at the fucking bus, that's what is tragic about thos whole situation.
The glancing shit would just be a way to check if I will be moderately welcome or not. It's necessary, I think.
>>
Bump I guess. The night is cold and I feel lonely.
>>
Being too timid is a form of making excuses and playing the victim card. "Boohoo chads have it easy they know exactly what to do they have so much confidence" like fuck it, nursing your wounded ego and "unrequited love" is getting you nowhere and neither will sympathy from people on this board. This is actual advice from me. I used to make excuses like this too "other people are just adept and not a coward like I am"
>>
>>34760058
I don't know anything about where you live or what she looks like. Who's on the bus what college you go too, anything. This is your life and your decision. Just start by making some small conversation. Ask her if she goes to your school. If yes ask her what classes she takes and find some common ground from there.
>>
Love it when guys are like "you gotta look like a chad or girls don't notice you we have it so hard" turn it right back around and you're in love with a girl you have never even talked to just because of her looks. 10/10 hypocrisy in this board
>>
>>34760763
I'm minded to do shit about this whenever I can, but I just wanted to talk about it. This matter has filled almost all of my evening desu, mentally and temporarily. Don't even know her but cannot get that hoe out my head. Like I said, she's pretty as fuck, not only hot. That, plus the fact that she looked at me snd shit, been feeding my fantasies.
>>34760770
That's what I had planned to do if the glancing smiling game turned out fine. It couldn't even be arranged with her friend there tho.
>>
>>34760803
Nah I'm "in love" with her because she's pretty and I'm insecure and a fantasist. No hypocrisy, I want attractive people and so do women. That's how it goes.
>>
I'd be happy with just a pic of her desu.
good to know that if I get to know her and shit all of the feelings and yearnings towards the unknown will be diluted
>>
Hey dummy, listen to her cunt friend next time and you might hear her name, where she hangs out, what classes she takes or job she works.
It could be a treasure trove of information.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.