[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Have had an epiphany >Realize despite the cruelty and

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 99
Thread images: 5

File: 1392149352581.jpg (81KB, 274x268px) Image search: [Google]
1392149352581.jpg
81KB, 274x268px
>Have had an epiphany
>Realize despite the cruelty and meaninglessness of this existence, it is a sand-box
>Have decided to go to college
>Will learn Hebrew and marry an Ashkenazi Jew to facilitate a high IQ in my offspring
>They'll certainly make it in this world with superior genetics
>Know the only way to attain happiness is to go with a conservative world view to the grave
>The happiest people I meet are never liberals
>Going to convert to Judaism and everything despite my intense belief in Atheism

I'm excited to live the closest thing to moral I can fathom.

I'm going to provide a blessed life to my child, and he will join the upper echelon's of the societal hierarchy. He will be a kike, and he will be my son.

I'm excited to play in favor of the system.
>>
>They'll certainly make it in this world with superior genetics
If you think of it this way, it's her child with your inferior genetics.

>I'm excited to live the closest thing to moral I can fathom.
>using people to further your own agenda
>lying
>moral
>>
>>34759357
Man that was my idea
>>
>>34759421
I understand my genetics are inferior, but why should I copulate with a European when I can give my offspring the best for the industrial world that currently exists?

It's not moral in the eyes of others. Racism isn't exactly deemed moral, but my child is ultimately all that matters.

If I can give them a life devoid of poverty, strife, and pain, why not do it?

They'll never know pain. They'll be the perfect tool to cut the cloth known as existence.

There's no intrinsic immorality in the act of lying. Ignorance can and is bliss.
>>
>>34759512
Why does is your child all that matters?

>If I can give them a life devoid of poverty, strife, and pain, why not do it?
Life is about strife and pain. Apathy towards that pain is what leads people to this board.
To spare them from pain would be to spare them from existence.

>There's no intrinsic immorality in the act of lying.
There's no intrinsic immorality or morality in anything, it's subjective. Or at least I assume so unless you consider the bible the truth in which case iirc you'll be punished by God.
>>
>>34759752
You're not
>>34759421
He insinuated that lying is a disgusting act because of biological programming.

My child is all that matters because I'm preordained to love them. I believe it's only moral to equip them with what's best to fight in this life. From my perspective, It is immoral to retard a human being and send it into this reality via racial-mixing with inferior genetics. It is immoral to reproduce and have children while you live in poverty. If I obtain good genetics and a large sum of wealth, it won't spare them the pain of existence, but it will give them a distinct advantage over others in finding and obtaining happiness.

The wealthy interbreed with the wealthy for a reason.
>>
>>34759357
>>34759512

Fuck off retard

oregnaoaoa
>>
File: Wizard Pepe.jpg (51KB, 747x850px)
Wizard Pepe.jpg
51KB, 747x850px
>>34759357
It doesn't matter whether they're Ashkenazi, as long as they have a high IQ. Obviously an Ashkenazi is much more likely to have a higher IQ, but you shouldn't limit your options.
>>
>>34759752
There's a negative connotation with simply having children in my mind. That is disgusting. I'll never create a human-being out of love.

To create human life because you feel like it is grotesque and the epitome of self-interest. There's no good reason to exist if you can't live your life freely. This world has a bad habit of directing genetic failures to hell. Why would you create a person destined to suffer? As a god, it is my will to make a human being that can derive satisfaction from this life.

Those that struggle in this existence do so due to the ultimately uncaring/thoughtless hands of others.
>>
>>34759910
What's so retarded about desiring a good life for my offspring?

We're all created with the biological programming to have children. To actively push against such a force is idiotic. It's the only road to fulfillment. Listen to your base desires.
>>
>>34759924
OP here,
My father race mixed with a black-hispanic.

I'm very lucky as he is part Jewish. I've got an IQ that is a tested 130. My sister drew the short straw and received an IQ of 106.

If I don't breed with the best, I'll create a person that will have a horrible time in this world.
>>
>>34759884
Equipping your son with a lot of resources isn't moral in any way. It's in your interest to leave him a good life but it doesn't relate to morals.

>It is immoral to retard a human being and send it into this reality via racial-mixing with inferior genetics.
If that is so, then the mother of your son is immoral. You said yourself that your genetics are inferior.
Is it moral to sabotage that womans spawn with your inferior genes? You don't even seem to even care about the mother of this child.

>The wealthy interbreed with the wealthy for a reason.
Or maybe it's because due to being of the same social class, other rich people are what they are most exposed to.

>There's no good reason to exist if you can't live your life freely
There's no reason to exist regardless. You'll never be truly free.

You are not a god. You cannot be for certain that your offspring won't self hate for whatever reason. They could fall for a gold digger, they could get hit by truck, they could suffer a communist revolution.

>Those that struggle in this existence do so due to the ultimately uncaring/thoughtless hands of others.
Everyone struggles, some harder than others. You can't be considerate of everyone.
>>
>>34759357
>I'm excited to live the closest thing to moral I can fathom.
Funny that everything you want to do is the opposite of moral.
>>
>>34759357
>I'm excited to play in favor of the system

Welcome to what just about everyone does, anon. You know why /r9k/ exists? It's for the people that don't.
>>
>>34760227
It's the opposite of what society deems moral, but it's the closest to the truth of this world.

>>34760188
The mother of my son will be ignorant.

You must speak to the wealthy, and you must speak to the poor. See the discrepancy in their mental reasoning. You need to ascertain the usefulness of IQ from real world experience.

If I equip my child with everything I can to facilitate a good life, then I've done my part as a parent.

I'm the closest thing to a god. We're all gods in our own sense. We create and destroy as we are destined to.

>Everyone struggles

Some more than others. It's a dog eat dog world. Why breed a Chihuahua when I can make a pit-bull?
>>
>>34760277
I've been a robot for far too long.
It has all been a waste of time.

Understand where your life must lead if you are to be content. Realize who is happy and who is not. It's right there in your face.
>>
>>34760314
>The mother of my son will be ignorant.
Neglecting the mother will negatively impact the child's development.

>mental reasoning
Reasoning over what?
> You need to ascertain the usefulness of IQ from real world experience.
That's amusing considering that IQ has been criticized many times for not being a reliable representation of intelligence.

>If I equip my child with everything I can to facilitate a good life, then I've done my part as a parent.
What if you're plan turns out to be wrong. What if you marry this jew have a daughter and then Holocaust 2.0 Total Genocide edition happens?

What if the letting a child be born into a rich atmosphere just makes them entitled and lazy?

We are nothing like gods. Even the tiniest of insects are capable of creating and destroying.

Why have a dog at all?
>>
>>34760568
>Why have a dog at all

It's the only way to be happy in this world.
It's how we evolved.
It's inane to say you don't need children/can supplant them with something else.

>IQ has been criticized for not being a reliable representation of intelligence

Yet there's a strong correlation in many facets of life that prove it is. Bill gates's IQ is 160. Einstein's IQ is 160. Hawking's IQ is 160. No one can walk in and reach a score like that unless they're intelligent in some aspect of their life.

>Neglecting the mother
Who said anything about neglect?
I'll treat her like a husband would to any other, but I won't reveal why I traveled to Israel and married her.

I highly doubt there will be a Holocaust in the USA.

>A rich atmosphere will create an entitled and lazy child

Yet I'll be too wealthy to care what becomes of my child. This is the precise reason I intend to get educated. They could go live in a basement for the rest of their life. All that matters is I created them, and they have been handed the closest thing to freedom in a universe where everything is predetermined.
>>
>>34760568
>>34760873
This is how my plan is definitively moral.
There is no cog in a machine from a budding seed in an industrial society.

Freedom for the self.

Let them paint pretty pictures and die.

Fulfill my biological imperative and die.
>>
>>34760873
>It's the only way to be happy in this world.
I don't have a child and I'm pretty happy.
>It's inane to say you don't need children/can supplant them with something else.
I disagree.

>Yet there's a strong correlation in many facets of life that prove it is.
There are also a ton of /smartbutlazy/ neets with supposedly high IQ who are stupid.

>I'll treat her like a husband would to any other
Husbands generally treat their with love, because they love them. You're not marrying this women because you love them.
>Yet I'll be too wealthy to care what becomes of my child. This is the precise reason I intend to get educated. They could go live in a basement for the rest of their life. All that matters is I created them, and they have been handed the closest thing to freedom in a universe where everything is predetermined.
Oh I think I see. You don't actually care about this child, he is merely a tool for you to accomplish what you never could. That is very immoral.

>>34760906
What a load of shit.
>>
>>34760906
>>34761057
Just to be clear. I don't care that you're selfish.
I'm annoyed at the fact you try to excuse your selfish acts by appropriating morality with your own twisted interpretation, instead of being honest.

The only thing worse than an asshole is one who tries to hide the fact behind excuses.
>>
>>34761057
I fail to see how it's not beneficial for the child and myself. I know not how they will live their life, but they can live it as they please. I'll find a purpose in this existence through the execution of my plan.

Love can be cultivated with time. It's a fleeting chemical reaction.

>What a load of shit

Yet are you not ordered by the hands of another? Are you not a slave to the demands of human beings? Servitude and ineptitude are the antithesis of freedom. This is the only way having offspring in a society so detached from its evolutionary root is morally just.
>>
>>34760873
>Yet there's a strong correlation in many facets of life that prove it is. Bill gates's IQ is 160. Einstein's IQ is 160. Hawking's IQ is 160. No one can walk in and reach a score like that unless they're intelligent in some aspect of their life.

counterpoint:
what about all the doctors and smart people in general who fall for e-nigerian scams?
>>
You don't actually care about this child, he is merely a tool for you to accomplish what you never could. That is very immoral.
Again, morality is dependant on the standards you accept
To give a child a better life than 99% of human kind is the most virtuous thing a man is capable of
>>
>>34759357
>marry an Ashkenazi Jew
Living the DREAM.
I think this is every robot's biggest fantasy really.
I genuinely wish you the best of luck OP, you're shooting for the stars, and that's wonderful.
>>
>>34761245
That is exactly what I intend to do.
I will do it for myself, and my offspring.

It is moral.
>>
>>34761245
meant for >>34761057

>You don't actually care about this child, he is merely a tool for you to accomplish what you never could. That is very immoral.
Again, morality is dependant on the standards you accept
To give a child a better life than 99% of human kind is the most virtuous thing a man is capable of
>>
>>34761275
How is it moral?
>>
>>34761277
>Again, morality is dependant on the standards you accept
Does this mean if someone was to steal all of your money, they would be moral in doing so?
>>
>>34761331
There are no losers.
There is no harm wrought unto either party.

Only mutual benefactors.

There's no point to this existence. You simply create one. I'm expecting my offspring to be intelligent enough to do so.
>>
>>34761363
According to me, no.
To them, maybe.
According to the societal standard, no.
>>
>>34761440
That's stupid. Why even recognize morals if you can't even hold people to them.
>>
>>34759357
>Will learn Hebrew and marry an Ashkenazi Jew
>>>superior genetics
>>>"""'belief"""' in atheism

Yeah you could certainly use superior IQ too bad you're going about it the wrong way but that's kinda to be expected of you
>>
>>34761465
People are held to them, it's called LAW
>>
>>34761482
Can you please show me where I'm going about this the improper way?
>>
>>34761417
>LAW
So it should be law that your offspring is born into a rich family?
>>
I'm a Jewish girl and I dated an Asian guy for a few weeks until he started sending me stuff about how the Jews are taking over the world and are master geniuses and he told me he wants to have kids with me because half Jewish half Asian kids would be a master genius race.
>>
>>34761566
is meant for >>34761532

besides if we're holding things to societies standards now, then you are immoral on the basis of being selfish, conniving and careless.
>>
Unless you are going to live in Israel there is no point in learning Hebrew because most Jews only speak their regions primary language.
>>
>>34761566
No, I've decided to either become wealthy and marry a genetically smart girl or never reproduce.
>>
>>34761583
>I'm a Jewish girl and I dated an Asian guy for a few weeks until he started sending me stuff about how the Jews are taking over the world and are master geniuses and he told me he wants to have kids with me because half Jewish half Asian kids would be a master genius race.
this never happened
but it would behilarious if it did
>>
>>34760084
You're a coward that caved. You are submitting to animal instincts you basic fucking waste.
>>
>>34761583
What's your IQ?

I'm now very curious. I'd never reveal my thought process in such a manner.
>>
>>34761597
You said that what you're doing is moral and that morals are held to people via Law. So therefore you becoming wealthy and marrying a genetically smart girl should be law.
>>
>>34761622
What did I cave to?
Was there ever a reason to put up resistance?
>>
>>34761602
No it seriously did and he kept telling me about how he wants a child so badly and he doesn't care if he is a single dad.

>>34761634
I don't know, I was a gifted child but now I am an average adult but I am applying for a PhD.
>>
>>34761646
I didn't say anything about the law.
These are simply my own standards of morality.

They're higher than the general populaces, so I would never demand everyone follow in my footsteps as it is impossible for them all to do so.
>>
>>34761675
>I am applying for a PhD
>Average adult

I was gifted as a child, and now I'm an average adult. That's only because I'm a 1/4 negroid.
>>
>>34761566
Law is there to stop acts of immorality
It's considered immoral to force others to commit "moral" acts. So a standard is enforced.
>>
>>34761704
I didn't get into any PhD programs yet and I am not sure if I should just try to advance within my current job. lol I feel average thank you for boosting my confidence anon. And 1/4 black sounds handsome so don't feel bad.
>>
>>34761740
It is handsome, but it's certainly not intelligent.
>>
>>34761677
>These are simply my own standards of morality.
Those aren't moral standards. It's just a basic decision.
You're acting in your own self interest whilst not immoral isn't moral either.

General populaces of who?
>follow in my footsteps
You haven't even made any. You don't even know if it's possible for you.

>Marrying a Jew is the pinnacle of morality
Waste of my time. What am I doing.

>>34761709
Ah I see so you're going to stop your future wife from marrying you.
Seeing as you said it's immoral to marry those with inferior genes.
>>
>>34761756
Omg I am sure it is look at Ben Carson. he is a successful and intelligent surgeon.
>>
>>34761768
>Seeing as you said it's immoral to marry those with inferior genes.
What I think doesn't matter, if people unanimously agreed that it's moral to sterilise people with inferior genes then it would become law
>>
>>34761852
>What I think doesn't matter
Exactly, so what you're doing isn't moral.
>>
>>34761768
When you disagree with the racial hierarchy of this world despite being an atheist, we can't see eye to eye.
>>
>>34761887
Rephrae: What I consider moral doesn't matter to society at large

>Ah I see so you're going to stop your future wife from marrying you.

Naturally I wouldn't marry a woman I consider possessing inferior genes
>>
>>34761768
>It's just a decision

It's a decision directly influenced by my own moral compass on what is right and what is wrong.
>>
>>34761978
>Naturally I wouldn't marry a woman I consider possessing inferior genes
And if those are your "morals" then she shouldn't let her marry you either.

>Rephrae: What I consider moral doesn't matter to society at large
Let's rephrase it again.
What I consider moral isn't actually moral.
>>
>>34761990
No that is based off what you want. Not what you think is right.
If you won't hold others to those same standards then it isn't moral.
>>
>>34762037
>What I consider moral isn't actually moral.
By your standards
Are you arguing for objective morality here?
>>
>>34762105
I'm arguing that subjective moral is meaningless, in which case shouldn't be used as an excuse to do things.
>>
>>34759357
>Thinking intelligence is everything
Bro, being smart helps, but it is not really essential to be happy or successful.
>Thinking Jews control the world
Only, like 7 or 8 of them control the world. Ordinary street level Jews are in it with the rest of us, really. Did you know there are Ashkenazi poor people? My friend in highschool could barely afford a Bar Mitzvah because his Dad's ex-wife kept hounding his other side of family for money even after he lost his job and got cancer.
>Thinking Jews have superior genetics
Higher predisposition to Asperger's, cancer, high blood pressure, and Heart Disease
You want good genetics, marry a mutt. Mutt people oddly enough have some of the best genetics since all of the bad genes that cause things like Muscular Dystrophy, hemophilia, Lactose intolerance and Cystic Fibrosis are recessive genes that get bred out of humans through cross-breeding. Go for someone like a white American where they're, like, a little bit of everyone from Europe, or something. Mix up the white genes.
>>
>>34762084
It's what I want, but what I want is only derived from what I believe to be right.
>>
>>34762135
It'd be the same as me robbing a bank because the sky is blue.
>>
>>34759357
sounds like a pretty good strategy OP. only downside is the ashkenazim are not known for their physical traits. if you are a manlet or have shitty frame its only going to be more pronounced in your offspring so even if they are intelligent, well cared for, have money, etc they and their offspring will have a tough time mating as physical standards get stricter over future generations
>>
>>34762143
I don't believe they rule the world, but intelligence certainly doesn't hurt.
>>
>>34762170
So if a genetically inferior women pretended to be better than she was and duped you into marriage. She in your eyes is right in doing so, as she was only trying to get a superior mate.
Despite the fact you think that marrying genetically inferior women is immoral.
>>
>>34762135
>I'm arguing that subjective moral is meaningless
So? Technically nothing has any meaning as everything is subjective
Your morals are based on your beliefs and thus it's all you need to justify your decisions
>>
>>34762289
>you need to justify your decisions
If you're going to do that why even bother justifying your decisions?
>>
>>34762289
By the community agreeing to uphold and enforce morals they are given meaning.
You don't even uphold these "morals" of yours.
>>
>>34762328
because at the end of the day people are raised and internalize an ethical code
It's why we feel GUILT
>>
>>34759357

Enjoying bipolar disorder, I see.
>>
>>34762227
Yet, If she came from great and wealth, and if I were of a superior lineage and my child still had a genetic edge on the rest of the human race as mine would, I wouldn't mind. This is what I intend to do.

You can pick at certain parts and warp it into something amoral, but it's anything but.
>>
>>34759357
>>34759357
>recognizes the absurd
>chooses to commit philosophical suicide
Your genetics are weak, OP, don't bother breeding.
>>
>>34762393
A meaningless ethical code.
>>
>>34762404
Nah I think it's pretty immoral.
>>
>>34759357
Dude, don't do it. Your children will become self-hating Mischlings like me.

t. self-hating 1/8 Jew with crippling depression
>>
>>34762407
I've the philosophy of evolution.
It's more powerful than any thought man has created.
>>
>>34762441
>Bring about the happiest existence I possibly can via genetics and financial wealth and satiate my own desires
>A life more blessed than any most men will ever know
>Immoral

I don't see it.
>>
>>34762421
Again, nothing has meaning
As long as you adhere to it, it's the moral standard you follow and that's all that matters
>>
>>34762530
You're doing it for selfish reasons and that's immoral.

>>34762532

Then why justify it?
>>
>>34762592
>Acts must be 100% self-less to be moral
>Effectively transcending the self-interest intrinsic to all human beings
>There is no grey area in-between immorality and morality

Fool.
>>
>>34762634
>Fool
But morality is subjective.

>Acts must be 100% self-less to be moral
Yep
>>
>>34762592
because you adhere to it, simple as that
A better question would be, why bother adhering to a meaningless moral standard
>>
>>34759357
interesting autistic epiphany, still just a spook tho
>>
>>34762728
>why bother adhering to a meaningless moral standard
Because if you aren't going to even adhere to it, then it isn't a moral standard.
>>
>>34762728
>because you adhere to it, simple as that
But you don't even need to justify it, you can just say I want my kid to have the rich life and leave it at that. Without tagging morality to it.
>>
>>34759357
Ashkenazim speak English, man.
>>
>>34762952
or even better
> I want my kid to have the rich life because my life was shit
>>
File: 1486463446743.jpg (71KB, 300x300px)
1486463446743.jpg
71KB, 300x300px
>>34759357
> has an expansive inner world that they are the God of, it is simply waiting to be developed.
>instead drags their flesh around for scraps in the material world.

Very funny, the poverty is strong with this one
>>
>>34762952
>But you don't even need to justify it, you can just say I want my kid to have the rich life and leave it at that.
It's already justifyed, why rich, why not poor? because you think it's good thing that the kid lives better. Morals always come in to play
>>
>>34763112
>you think it's good thing that the kid lives better
Except you said earlier
>Yet I'll be too wealthy to care what becomes of my child. This is the precise reason I intend to get educated. They could go live in a basement for the rest of their life. All that matters is I created them

So you're lying.
>>
Just fuck someone with a high IQ lmao it doesn't need to be a jewess
>>
>>34763189
I'm going to do the morally right thing and go to bed because I'm tired.
>>
>>34763189
that wasn't me but my point still stands. I don't have, providing a good life for my child is already justified
>>
>>34763328
I don't have to justify*
>>
>>34759357
>Will learn Hebrew and marry an Ashkenazi Jew to facilitate a high IQ in my offspring
Don't. Jews are fucking insane. You will get a very sick family life that way
>>
File: 55845595_p0.jpg (636KB, 800x800px)
55845595_p0.jpg
636KB, 800x800px
>>34759357
>This entire thread

Lmao this shit is some of the most cringy, autistic garbage I've ever laid eyes upon. It's just endless reams of rationalizing and asspatting yourself under the guise of being a "moral" human being for doing what almost everybody else on the planet already wants to do; have a child and provide a good life for them.

It doesn't make you a special snowflake or a paragon of humanism to want to have smart kids with lots of opportunity.

You've outdone yourselves, /r9k/. I'm going to bed. I can't handle this shit.
Thread posts: 99
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.