[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So, how many robots have no sibling? And before you go on about

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 3

File: autist pepe.jpg (42KB, 300x470px)
autist pepe.jpg
42KB, 300x470px
So, how many robots have no sibling?
And before you go on about
>step siblings
>half siblings
lemme stop you. That shit dont count.

I suspect we are the way we are because we were the only child.
>>
>half siblings don't count
not my fault my mom is a whore
>>
I'm 19 and soon will have a brother. Parents told me that I should take care of him too, and I have no experience with children. I'm afraid I can kill him unintentionally.
>>
i have a one year older than me brother. im still a robot.
>>
My sister specifically talked about having another child partly because she didn't want their son to be a 'weird only child'
Really makes you think.
>>
Only child reporting in who did you guys hang out with in school? I joined jrotc and just hung out with them all the time and before that I just hung out with some other family. Now I only have like 3 friends but I have not talked to them in about 4 months. I also crossdress and some people say that b/c I'm an only child too.
>>
File: 1457147123299.jpg (68KB, 563x491px) Image search: [Google]
1457147123299.jpg
68KB, 563x491px
>tfw I have 3 siblings but none of us share the same father
>>
yeah only child here and I think it fucked my life up bad. every other kid had a sibling and it they seemed like it taught them to handle shit better, like competition or being made fun of.

people say it's better to be an only child cause you get more presents, but playing by yourself all day just sets you up to do that for the rest of your life. also lived in a rural area and went to private school everyday, so I didn't even get to see neighbor kids at school. all my best memories are playing alone with my Lego or playing computer games alone...
>>
>>34759345
I had a few friends. But I almost stopped communicating with them after school ended. We hang out once or twice a year and it's fun but I don't feel comfortable with them anymore.
>>
>>34759345
switched schools when I was a sophomore so I made friends with a group of other newbies, but by the end of the year they all became cooler and left. one joind the cool kids, the rest joined the drama kids, neither of which I was interested in or could even fit in with. going to a small high school sucks
>>
>>34759467
Same except my school was super small and I live/lived like 30ish miles away from the nearest town. So when I started high school I had to ride 3 different buses just to get to school and back.
>>
>>34759526
My high school was a weird one it was like 3 different small schools who came together and made a little high school. Such is life in the boonies. My graduating class had like 100kids in it if not less. I'm >>34759536
>>
>>34759393
>tfw my half sister was abandoned by my mother when she was 3
>tfw mother left me with random stepfather when i was 15

That woman was not meant to be a mother. At least not to humans.
>>
the other thing is, not only do siblings help you not be an asshole, self-centered prick, they also provide a support system when you get older.

seriously mad at my parents for not giving me someone to lean on when they're gone.
>>
>>34760032
I mean....w-we can be bros for life, r-right anon?
>>
>>34759192
half siblings still share dna with you so they count imo
>>
>>34760076
if "bros for life" means eventually hating each other, sure
>>
>>34760077
it's not about the DNA, it's about the companionship in your development years. a kid in a orphanage gets the same benefits as biological brothers and sisters, maybe moreso
>>
>>34760032
my brother has never done any of those things.
>>
>>34760284
well if you're here and you do have siblings, there are probably have other mental issues at work
>>
>>34760579
oh yeah, most definitely. that's the case with everybody here.

most people, regardless of whether they have siblings or not, are normal.
>>
>>34759192
i had a younger brother.. but he died in the army. life has not been the same since, he was my best friend.. my only friend..
>>
I have 8 older siblings (full siblings, not that meme shit), but I'm probably going to die before any of them. Feels bad man.
>>
File: 1486045404509.jpg (36KB, 400x400px)
1486045404509.jpg
36KB, 400x400px
>>34759192
>Youngest of male of 4.
Increased odds of autism for every male born
>Low birth weight.
Increased chance of autism
>Low oxygen at birth
>Premature birth
>Mother used morning sickness pills
That were later linked to linked to autism
>grandfather had aspergers
>father the youngest of 13 including 7 males
Autism has genetic factors
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.