[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Anyone tried saint johns wort ? The studies have proven many

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 2

File: stjohnstm.jpg (45KB, 326x600px) Image search: [Google]
stjohnstm.jpg
45KB, 326x600px
Anyone tried saint johns wort ? The studies have proven many times it helps mild to moderate deppression or does only work for meme depression
>>
>>34758817
Been taking it for 2 weeks and don't feel shit. I'm gonna wait another month and hope it works.
>>
Its placebo

originalreeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
>>
>>34758970
B-but da studies
>>
>>34758817
I've tried...
5HTP.
Saint John's Wart.
7 different types of anti-depressant (from Fluoxetine to Mirtazipine)... and THE BEST thing by far in the past 10 years of trying shit is NO SHIT AT ALL.
I was on pills from 10 years ago till November last year... since November I've lost 2 stone and found my love of life again...
Try meds... they might work for you.
For me personally? No meds at all have done me wonders.
>>
>>34759080
Thank you for sharing anon . Origjalskal
>>
I do a L Theanine, L Tyrosine, Maca stack that has calm be down
>>
>>34758970
This
But it's effective nonetheless
I used to combo it with 5htp
>>
I don't even know what antidepressants are suppose to do anymore. I've been on pristiq then swapped to fluoxetine and my life is still sufferable
>>
>>34760248
hmm its at least as effective as ssri, as has been proven
>>
makes muh poop smell weird
helped clear my mind some from depression but it was questionably valuable because it made me experience more clearly the sheer pain of my life and the magnitude of my blunders, thus making me feel more justified in greater and greater depressions
now my days are constant battles against breakdown, but luckily i am semi-enlightened so i can manage
>>
>>34759080
Did any of these have any noticeable effects? Did any have any noticeable positive effects?
>>
Sometimes I see results, sometimes I don't. Ultimately I think I'm just as moody as I was without it.
>>
If you actually have major depressive disorder then skip all the current pharma bullshit - go straight to your local dealer and buy a bag of ketamine. Thank me later.
>>
Finnaly a thread that i know something

Ive started with nootropil, used to help me, but only when i took coline. The problem is that when i took it i used to feel very stressed.
Then I started with hydergine, made me sleep all day and have a really strong vasodilation.
Then I started with fluoxetin, made me feel sleepy, lose 5kg and became very hard to have an erection..
Then I started with melatonin, was helpful but the only point is that it made me sleep better.
Then I started with ritalin and im still taking it, looks good.
>>
File: download (2).jpg (7KB, 204x246px)
download (2).jpg
7KB, 204x246px
>>34758817
I use bog force
>>
>>34760419
is ketamine prescribed yet? or does it work too well
>>
>>34760535
I think there are some places that offer it as a treatment, but yeah it's like night and day how well it works in comparison to SSRIs and all that bullshit.

Personally I didn't use ketamine to treat my depression, but I know people who did. If you can't get ketamine then I'd also recommend LSD as I used that and it completely annihilated my depression (treatment resistant) after one exposure.
>>
Yeah, it made me break out in hives
>>
If you take this with SSRIs you will literally die.
>>
>>34761101
from serotonin syndrome, i think
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.