[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I have a warrant for my arrest over truancy Do i post bail or

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

File: 1480023274827.jpg (20KB, 440x300px) Image search: [Google]
1480023274827.jpg
20KB, 440x300px
I have a warrant for my arrest over truancy
Do i post bail or just ignore it and get my license revoked
>>
Barricade yourself in your house and have a stand off with the police
>>
>>34758710
i live with my parents
this will probably be the straw that breaks the camels back
>>
>>34758642
You have a warrant..

You're fucked no matter what you do lol
>>
>truancy

Wtf how young are you.
>inb4 i-im 18 guys i swear im a senior
>>
>>34758642
hurry up and kill yourself lmao
>>
>>34758642
You talk to your parents, let them know what is going on, and then go take care of things and post bail. You know if you try to let it ride you'll get picked up for it someday and looking irresponsible about it is just going to make cops and the judge mad.
>>
>>34758642
>Getting arrested for being late
>>
>>34758642
>truancy
UNDERAGE BAN
>>
That's adorable. Slap on the wrist, maybe probation. Federal felony dodger here...I sympathize but trust me, avoid jail...it's boring, very very boring.
>>
You have to be 18 to post
You also have to be under 16 to get caught for truancy since the state can't make you go to school after that

So you're b&
>>
>>34759116
You don't have to go to school if you're 18. OP is underage.
>>
i failed high school twice i'm currently 19
i am a dumb robot
>>
>>34760099
>You also have to be under 16 to get caught for truancy since the state can't make you go to school after that
You have to be 18 to drop out now without a few specific reasons
>>
>>34760408
>Depending on the state, if the child is at the age of the compulsory education (Most set this at 18, some 16 and 17), they are no longer required by law to attend school.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.