[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

how do you get over people belittling you over your height? I'm

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 5

File: 1484445404147.jpg (103KB, 650x784px) Image search: [Google]
1484445404147.jpg
103KB, 650x784px
how do you get over people belittling you over your height? I'm 20 year old guy and 5'0, and I'm constantly being condescended to. People treat me like a child and it gets irritating. Why would someone call another adult 'adorable?' it just doesnt make sense. Tips on how to handle this? Pic is how I feel sometimes :/
>>
File: doggo2.jpg (23KB, 249x214px) Image search: [Google]
doggo2.jpg
23KB, 249x214px
go away shorty
>>
>>34758378
Ahhhhh thats cute. Why don't you just become a girl? You're not really a man when you're 5'0 anyways.
>>
>5'0

I would literally kill myself. You are forever a child. You will never find love and respect, and people will always treat you like a lesser person.
>>
File: Laughing-Cheetahs.jpg (280KB, 1100x733px) Image search: [Google]
Laughing-Cheetahs.jpg
280KB, 1100x733px
>>34758378
>5'0

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

I thought being bald sucked but at least I'm a decent height
>>
>>34758378
Why not just be a girl? You literally can't be a man at your height. Maybe then you would be happier.
>>
>>34758584
but people would still treat me like a child even if i 'became a girl'
>>
That's really rough, OP. I'm bi and love short guys, but if you're not into dick, you're screwed.
>>
>>34758607
5'0 is an acceptable height for a girl people would probably just treat you like a normal girl.
>>
>>34758682
>5'0 is an acceptable height for a girl

Maybe in Asia. By Western standards that's short even for a girl
>>
>>34758704
It's shorter than average for a girl but its definitely more normal for a girl to be 5'0 than a man.
>>
>>34758704
exactly, that's the thing. and I have a baby face :/
>>
>>34758762
Face wouldn't be an issue I'm sure and honestly plenty of girls are short you would just be a few inches shorter than most girls as opposed to being a foot shorter than most men.
>>
>>34758805
so let's say even if i did that, people expect me to me submissive or docile. what do i do about that?
>>
>>34758378
Go out and get belittled by as many random women (and men) as you can, and your ego will figure out a way to deal with it head on.

It helps if you can take a trip to a city you don't usually frequent.
>>
>>34758378
accept yourself and get on with life faggot, what's the use of stressing over something you can't change?
>>
>>34758704
But being seen as a girl that is shorter than average is a good thing. Short girls are to tall girls what tall guys are to short guys.
>>
I'm 4'6" and it makes me so mad that people don't take me seriously and treat me like a baby.
>>
Youre the same as my gf lmao dude you should become a girl
>>
File: Hello.jpg (45KB, 499x499px) Image search: [Google]
Hello.jpg
45KB, 499x499px
>>34758378

*smacks lips*

just bee yourself
>>
>>34758846
I mean some people might think you were somewhat submissive but I mean I would think its better than being treated like a child.
>>
>>34758378
I actually feel bad for you, not in the "5'7? what a manlet lmfao"

Consider transition
>>
>>34758378
can I pat your head lil fella?
>>
>>34758910
5'0 is getting close to the freakishly short threshold though

And tall grils are hot in my opinion. I like that tall athletic Stacey look.
>>
>>34759086
I mean its kinda short for a girl but hes literally a foot shorter than an average guy.
>>
>go for women who have a thing for (very) younger boys, keep in mind this is way more rare than girls who want an older guy

>travel to a manlet country and live there

>become a girl

These are serious answers
>>
>>34759059
i actually kinda like when people pat my head haha
>>
>>34759130
and you don't think becoming a girl is a good idea? -_-
>>
File: 1473049927808.png (444KB, 1133x814px) Image search: [Google]
1473049927808.png
444KB, 1133x814px
>tfw no 5'0" bf to choke and fuck in the ass
>>
"I have no control over my height, you have absolute control over your attitude. Stop being a condescending cunt."

or something along those lines. Just call people out on it, at worst those people are going to stop talking to you (and nothing of value was lost), at best they'll stop doing it and maybe even develop a newfound respect for you being so direct with them. Try to stop caring about it while you're at it.
>>
>>34758378
Learn a combat sport. (Grappling would probably be the best choice for you, since you're so small.)

Then just be a giant dick to people. Guys will think they can push you around and probably get physical real quick. Then proceed to beat the shit out of them.

It won't make strangers treat you any better, but it will win you respect in your social circles.
>>
>>34759139
that doesnt make me a girl lol
>>
>>34759223
you know its a lot more likely you get a head pat as a girl than a guy right?
>>
>>34759249
then sign me up
>>
>>34759114
Good idea. Date a pedophile woman. Should be even easier when you have a babyface too. It may be hard to find, and depends on the rest of your body, but it's a possibility.
Thread posts: 35
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.