[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I just realized that I can hear the somewhat qt girl who lives

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

File: tumblr_oaj5jndakv1vy0wa2o1_1280.jpg (279KB, 1280x960px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_oaj5jndakv1vy0wa2o1_1280.jpg
279KB, 1280x960px
I just realized that I can hear the somewhat qt girl who lives next door to me taking a shit if we happen to be in our respective bathroom at the same time.

This also presumably means that she's heard me unleash anal havoc on my own toilet.

I don't have a scat fetish or anything so if one of you BRAAPPP posters wants to come take over my lease or something please hit me up.
>>
You should masturbate while moaning loudly next time you're both in your bathrooms.
>>
so what does her poo sound like

big plops? fast pellets?
>>
>>34757970
this would give me something to live for OP youre lucky
>>
>>34758023
The walls in the toilets at my workplace are pretty much paperthin, so you can always hear the females on the other side.

Not ONCE have I heard one of them taking a shit. The mens room is obviously pretty noisy at times.
>>
>>34758695
maybe they put toilet paper in the water to hide the sound
>>
>>34758709
Most of the sounds are emitted by the ass, the gas and all. Not the shit dropping in the water.
>>
>>34758695
Where do you work? Originalewewewew
>>
>>34758023
Like regular shitting? An occasional BRAAAPPP and some shit falling into a toilet bowl.

I'm mainly just petrified that a qt girl has heard me blasting poop out of my butthole on a potentially regular basis
>>
>>34758862
Engineering company.
>>
>>34758695
ever heard one of the women take an exceptionally long piss?
>>
File: doomsday-wall.gif (385KB, 1600x500px) Image search: [Google]
doomsday-wall.gif
385KB, 1600x500px
>>34757970
You have just shared the purest moment anyone ever can with another person.

Do you hug the wall like this when you poop at the same time with each other.
>>
>>34758921
No, at this point I'm convinced they don't piss full force but try to suppress it so there is no noise at all. I mean I can hear them talking (and understand what they're saying), slamming doors, washing hands, all of that.

But no fucking sounds at all on the toilet. It's pretty weird.
>>
>>34759054
This is because they put toilet paper in the bowl before doing anything. It muffles the sound of anything hitting the water.

Women do this because they use the bathroom as a social space so they need to be able to hear each other
>>
>>34758779
If someone else is in the room with me, I'll just shit in my hand. Makes it silent.
>>
OP tell us more about your Poopfu

Have you ever talked to her? Can you hear her little feminine moans as she pinches a loaf?
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.