[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>sit next to a normie at one of my university classes >only

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

File: nnnn.png (67KB, 658x588px) Image search: [Google]
nnnn.png
67KB, 658x588px
>sit next to a normie at one of my university classes
>only talk to him about homework and school things
>today out of the blue he invites me to his bday party
>say yes because I don't wanna be rude
Now I'm terrified guys. There are most likely gonna be Chads and Stacys there. I don't wanna go but how do I go about canceling? I won't fit in at all if I attend.
>>
>>34757078
no one will notice because ur invisible
>>
Just smoke a LOT of weed and you'll be likable in no time
>>
There's a good chance he won't even notice if you flake on it, presuming he really is a normalfag.
>>
>>34757078
Do: Show up an hour late, bring booze, and just start talking about random shit. No one will care as long as you don't go full autismo. And if you feel the urge, just go into the bathroom for like 30mins.

Don't: Spurg out and say things like "I don't get out often" or "this is my first party", that will make people uncomfortable.

You're being thrown out with the wolfs now anon. This is the time to prove to yourself that you can hang with the Chad's, don't forget to cut your hair and take care of personal hygiene.
>>
>>34757154
I don't like smoking anything, it burns my throat
>>
>>34757330
Breathe in slower. It'll burn but you'll be fine
>>
>>34757154
Op, don't do thins unless you're a seasoned smoker, being high around people you don't know will fuck with your head if you're not used to doing that, there is a reason why alcohol has been used in social gathering for ten's of thousands of years. Stick to booze.
>>
Do you know what class of normies you're dealing with here? You should probably at least try one of their popular media before going in so you can say "oh yeah, I just started that!" (eg. Game of Thrones, Rick and Morty) if they're the consumptive types. If they're just hedonists, you should be able to just sort of bum around and make really vague statements of agreement like "oh yeah lol" or random whooping sounds "live it up, brah! WOOOOOOOOOOOOO" as seems appropriate.
>>
>>34757078
If it's a large and loud party:
>show up somewhat late
>greet the host
>quietly leave his house
>go for a nightwalk
>return to the party after an hour or two
>tell the host you had a good time, thank him
>go home

If it's a small relatively quiet party, sit on the sidelines and respond politely to anything they ask you. Don't initiate a conversation, you'll probably just embarrass yourself.
>>
Just drink some alcohol, youll fit in
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.