[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What is it like having an attractive sibling? femanons also

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 3

File: 58151011.jpg (543KB, 3000x2410px) Image search: [Google]
58151011.jpg
543KB, 3000x2410px
What is it like having an attractive sibling?

femanons also welcome to answer, especially if you're ugly yourself
>>
makes me feel good when someone says I look like them
>>
>>34756552
I bet it sucks for Emma, but at least she has her fame and money to fall back on
>>
Can that fag like handle my short position on Morgan Stanley? The 80s want their haircut back
>>
>>34756552
Apparently my brother is considered good looking. I don't know how.
>>
My older sister is a Stacey. Or something like an ex-Stacey because she's been married for a few years and has a kid.
>lives on social media
>never goes outside without putting makeup on first
>has had eyelash extensions and plans to get botox on her forehead
>used to constantly use tanning beds but switched to fake tans because skin damage
>could walk into a clothing shop store and employees would ask if she wanted to work there
>>
>brother was literally a model for abercrombie at one point
>he's jacked as fuck and has a solid 8/10 gf
>i'm a 5/10 girl repellent
feels fucking bad man

at least i'm taller than him, right? ;_;
>>
>>34758267
Did you never ask for advice on how to lift and how to dress and how to talk to women?
>>
>>34757984
>not getting the american psycho cut
>>
>>34756552
My younger sister was a model, she's also stick skinny and I'm kind of fat.
>>
>>34758336
I don't work out but I dress fine and I do talk to women, they all just reject me, ghost me, or friendzone me
>>
Feels bad to be honest. When I went to my older brother's wedding everyone looked at me like I was the Unabomber crashing the party.
>>
>>34758396
Possibly because you don't work out.
>>
>>34758396
>reject me, ghost me, or friendzone me
Yeah you need to work out buddy. And get a more confident personality
>>
>>34758428
>>34758433
working out doesn't stop my face from being ugly

also
>>34758433
>just be confident, bro!
>>
I have 5 siblings and I'm the only unattractive one. The others are model-tier. You feel better about it as you get older.
>>
>>34756552
>two stacey sisters

Normal, I guess. They both have pretty decent well off husbands so I'm happy for them.
>>
my brother is a "bad boy" type and used to have a rotation of girls he used to fuck, he's had multiple threesomes. i used to like this one girl, he fucked her and kind of rubbed my nose in it. he's now shacked up with some other cunt that i can't stand and has kids with her.

and.... i'm a virgin. whatever. he's a complete scum bag and i cut him out of my life a few years ago.
>>
>>34756552
My older sister looks like Audrey Hepburn (people have literally said this to me), and I look like a fucking caveman. There's about a 10 year age gap between us so maybe she used up all the good genes and I got stuck with the shitty ones.

She's really cool and nice to me, but we live in completely different worlds it's absurd. I can't talk about relationship problems because she takes the fact that men are so attracted to her for granted.
>>
>>34756552
Femanon here, my younger brother is pretty much the definition of handsome. My friends always want to meet him. He's 16 and 6'3, fit with long blonde curly hair. I, meanwhile, managed to get all the bad genes and 'look like my dad'. He's always been the good looking one, my parents always remark on how all the girls want him. However, he lacks intelligence, so I will always be 'the smart one'. Would rather have his luck of the gene pool, though
>>
My big bro's only about 5/10 but he has Chad magic deep in his bones.
He's always telling me about fucking strippers and having women cheat on their husbands with him, I don't want to hear about it.
>>
>>34758556
Good on you bud. It ain't good to have those kinds of people around
>>
younger sister always has male friends over who all tower over me and bully me but my mother won't listen because of the halo effect.
When people learn about your sister they exclaim 'but you look and act so different? She's outgoing and your quiet', at least they did in primary school and high school.
feels bad desu.
>>
File: 14342146866.png (291KB, 551x536px) Image search: [Google]
14342146866.png
291KB, 551x536px
I have a wealthy Chad-ish half-brother, although he's a decent person. I don't feel any effects of it though, as he's 12 years my senior, so we don't exactly hang out in each other's social groups despite getting along.
He does have a high-paying job, a brand new Lexus and a new girlfriend every month, unlike my half-sister and other half-brother that have stable jobs and relationships.
>>
>>34756552
Must be hard to be plain-Jane Emma Watson with a brother like that You can see why she bases her life around being somewhat boyish and "muh strong women can do anything to live up to the standard I already recognize men are more than capable of without eve trying"
>>
>>34756552
It takes the pressure off of you because your parents can lavish attention on her instead.

I've accepted that I am genetically inferior to my sister and will likely never reproduce. I am satisfied with being the cool auntie who does fun things with her kids.

Just kidding, I still kind of want to kill myself but it's better than nothing.
>>
File: 1485671439909.jpg (218KB, 870x1300px) Image search: [Google]
1485671439909.jpg
218KB, 870x1300px
>>34756552
>Older sister is a law graduate and a model
>I'm a high school dropout virgin

Wtf genetics
Thread posts: 27
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.