[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>28 >0 kids >my gf wants to wait before marriage Wtf

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

File: IMG_6854.jpg (46KB, 264x311px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_6854.jpg
46KB, 264x311px
>28
>0 kids
>my gf wants to wait before marriage

Wtf I'm such a fucking failure
>>
>>34755706
You're giving her time to decide to break up.

Put a ring on it
>>
>>34755706
And why don't you marry her if you want kids and she already think about marriage? You are adults, i guess (hope she's not 16 or something like that)
>>
>>34755706
>Wants to wait until marriage
>OP un-ironically believing this
>>
File: IMG_6932.jpg (46KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_6932.jpg
46KB, 640x640px
>>34755725
>>34755739
She says she wants to wait
>>
>>34755805
Wait until what???
>>
>>34755706
i already fucked her buddy. enjoy raising lil pablo while i'm out partying until my 30s
>>
>>34755805

For what? For an increased risk of having fucked up children? For her to find someone else?

Have you even fucked yet?
>>
She's not your gf if you haven't had sex with her yet. HIGHLY improbable she's a virgin so she's not "saving" herself when Chads have already torn that up
>>
>>34755928
She wants to wait until she is 25 to have kids, I'll be 30 by then

>>34755977
>>34756009
Yes, obviously fucked.
We just haven't done it without birth control
>>
>>34756087
Have you told her that married life without kids is fucking awesome? You have money and marriage benefits at the same time.

You guys deserve that for at least 2 years.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.